Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly (34708 Views)

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Nicepoker(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Innoson has Yoruba roots for your information. All these Igbo smokers claiming The pride of Yoruba race.
can u elaborate pls.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by yommen: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin proudly igbo made

The problem with you guys I'd purely inferiority complex. I already feel this post is a very good development but you reminded me of your stupidity.

And by the way, when will you stop deceiving yourselves that igbo dey make car? No be Chinese dem full the conpany?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I am in full support of this because I know the Bastards_ in the house of Senate will die through this fraudulent sub-standard cars cool
non of ur family members are they that's why. Sorry for u
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by IDnoble1: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
edlion57:
For der security. ... cos i knw dis guyz wouldn't travel dis car
grin grin
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Deepfreezer(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Onyiridike:

Obu udi agwa a mere eji ero anyi iro na afukwa anyi ufu anya.

STOP beating your chest and learn humility. Every tribe has talented and creative people.
you hv spoken well my darling.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by kolima1067(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
DashMeYansh:
I am in full support of this because I know the Bastards_ in the house of Senate will die through this fraudulent sub-standard cars cool
lols . make dem do d one wey d brake go fail for dem
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by mrwisesome: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good one for Nigeria
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Bigtoto(f): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
I luv it when the sun rises from the east!
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Onoruoiza83(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
drss:
dis is very good. national assemby setting d pace unlike baba london who's addicted to BMW. same cars d directionless govt will purchase using scarce foreign exchange at d detriment of d economy.
sorry wailers because baba clueless used those BMW and handed them over to baba London or u want him to abandoned them and purchase new once sake of say he want promote made in Nigeria n waste our tax so you can see something to write against him. thank Mr. wailer

1 Like

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Masterclass32: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Even when they built the parts and reconstructed Air force fight Alpha jets you still doubt? HATER !!! Innoson is the Nigeria car manufacturer. if u don't like jump into ur Lagoon

On point.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by deadie(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
naptu2:
IVM G5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1374659_20131021003637295_jpg46c2adbff508fc26adb257f9dc52e208

IVM should learn the basis of marketing. Although these pictures are beautiful, we don't have alps in Nigeria, so he should instead show the vehicles in the desert, savanna, rainforest, etc instead of some alps that doesn't exist anywhere in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by YourMrBoo: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
yommen:

The problem with you guys I'd purely inferiority complex. I already feel this post is a very good development but you reminded me of your stupidity.

And by the way, when will you stop deceiving yourselves that igbo dey make car? No be Chinese dem full the conpany?

Lol. Your foolishness amaze me and your stupidity and the height of your enviness begots lunacy.

Igbo made cars are for real. Enter lagoon if you no likeam...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by WIZGUY69(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diamonddris:

Pleease how did you do that cancellation stuff......

Please teach me na....

I ue BB bold5

Thanks

lol grin

At the beginning of the person's comment, you will type - [s] & at the end [/ s]
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by WIZGUY69(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which prices?
We are talking of brand new not second hand cars..
Of course, if you can't afford brand new cars, by all means, stick with the second hand you can afford.

We know its brand new
check the prices of their cars and see if there's any difference with that of top world manufacturers, innoson is still struggling on how to make their products an household name.
they can increase the prices of the cars in future, but not now.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by shaboti: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
bettercreature:
That is one of the reasons other tribes may not buy the car,stop being shallow minded
other tribes wetin? Who is begging you??
Conitinue buyin foreign stuff until our economy finds the earth's inner core Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Deepfreezer(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:

We know its brand new
check the prices of their cars and see if there's any difference with that of top world manufacturers, innoson is still struggling on how to make their products an household name.
they IVM cars are "expensive" like u. said because they are quality built strong and rugged to survive our roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:

We know its brand new
So, is he making substandard cars that he should just start selling it like its crayfish?

Like I said, its a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Masterclass32: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
shaboti:
other tribes wetin? Who is begging you??
Conitinue buyin foreign stuff until our economy finds the earth's inner core Nonsense!

Hehe, u mean our economy will go down so low it might just hit oil down below? Hmm. I sincerely pray it doesn't get to that.

But u are right. We need to patronise home-made products and forget sentiments like tribal affiliations.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by trappatoni(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Chinom(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
BUY IVMs. SAVE THE NAIRA AND THE NATION.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
The car fine sh[b]a

Buh the name sounds akward sha[/b]

Thumbs up Mr chukwuma
were expecting sweet names like Qchan Chanka Yoyota Yudalala cheesy
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Blackkie: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
I moved this bus around Nnewi not long ago and I can tell you, its worth the tag on it.
Just that its coming on a Nigerian manufacturer name-nothing else.
Its superb!

naptu2:
IVM 6540

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by meccuno: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
WIZGUY69:
innoson should work on their prices first, this isn't the time to compete with brands like Toyota or Benz.

my thoughts exactly.....
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Frankaka8(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
DashMeYansh:
can u manufacture toothpick Empty vessel, spewing gutters from his mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by zeestone99(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
naptu2:
IVM G5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1374659_20131021003637295_jpg46c2adbff508fc26adb257f9dc52e208

And sum1 above me said he doesn't fancy dis car, Wat else do u wnt, if it's Toyota, dat same person ll hype and fancy it, nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by kingsfield(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
If Innoson wants to get it right,
He should spend more on Adverts just like Dangote cement and supaghetti.
If he wants to get it ryt let him n his son use d car first.
Hw wil i go n buy a car that even d owner n his family doesn't drive.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Viktor1983(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Onyiridike:

Obu udi agwa a mere eji ero anyi iro na afukwa anyi ufu anya.

STOP beating your chest and learn humility. Every tribe has talented and creative people.

onyiridike agurum edemede gi , obi bum so anuri ihu na enwere ndi ka nwere ako na uche na uwa kita.
jide ka iji!
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by sam90s(m): 1:09am On Feb 13, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin proudly igbo made

It needs a name change, say Biafra 4 Life.
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by Naija9090: 1:46am On Feb 13, 2016
deadie:

IVM should learn the basis of marketing. Although these pictures are beautiful, we don't have alps in Nigeria, so he should instead show the vehicles in the desert, savanna, rainforest, etc instead of some alps that doesn't exist anywhere in Africa.

Great excellent point. I would love to see their SUV and Pick ups in a commercial driven in pot holes, muddy and desert roads emphasizing that Innoson trucks have unique suspensions designed for African roads. Superb!
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by O0XYGEN: 1:49am On Feb 13, 2016
RisingSun1:
If you know wan buy, leave am na.Its not by force to buy.

Afterall in far away Ghana,they are using Innoson cars for their presidential election.

So if u no wan buy Innoson due to tribalism,other african countries will buy it.
celebrating mediocrity as usual.Unbosom cars in GHANA? Haha too much of generator fumes is messing up your brain
Re: Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly by RickyTan: 4:07am On Feb 13, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin proudly igbo made

Nigerian made first and foremost. And that is why the Nigerian National Assembly and Nigerian govt. is looking to patronize this indigenous company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / My Sojourn Into W201 World (1993 190E I6 Auto Tranny) / Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.