Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help (5651 Views)

Poll: Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Guy: NAIRALANDERS VOTE!!!!!

Do I Confront Her With The Evidence: 64% (29 votes)
Do I Ignore Her And Walk Away From The Relationship: 24% (11 votes)
Do I Make Her Pay (Suggesstions?): 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by sanimalik(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
Linda is my girlfriend, she's very pretty and i know a lot of guys admire her. Everything was perfect until i started hearing stories about her from some of my friends. My friends said she sleeps around behind my back with different guys but i refused to believe them because everything seemed so perfect and she was always around even when i went to see her without calling.
I confronted Linda with some of these accusations and she went wild denying everything and swearing. I was forced to drop the topic after all her crying etc and even felt bad i accused my darling of being unfaithful.

That was couple of months back.

Not long ago Linda attended one of her friends party that i knew, my friend Bayo apparently was also in attendance. One day bayo calls and asks me to meet him; when we eventually met and he plays a recording from his phone (a Sony Erickson, which was quite clear) in which i hear Linda speaking to a guy saying she just broke up with her boyfriend amongst other horrible things and to my greatest shock,  shocked  shocked after a while i start hearing the kind of sounds I'm used to hearing behind closed doors with her.

Nairalanders I'm devastated,  cry,  i don't know what to do because theres no denying it, it was definitely Linda's voice i heard moaning, screaming and telling some other guy she loved him,

I haven't confronted her yet. I haven't even seen her (cause I'm scared I'll do something rash  angry ,  i don't think i can even face her because this pain is unbearable,  cry

Dear Nairalanders i need your counsel in this trying period of my darkest hour,
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by twinstaiye(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
Confront her with the proof, but meanwhile, prepare your mind for the worst. But remember that doing something drastic will land you in trouble, just believe that if your worst is confirmed, ladies are like that, you should thank your God to have let you know the type of a woman she is. Whatever it is, please dont do something you cant handle.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Sista(f): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2006
@Sani Malik

Don't even confront her, you have all the proof you need. You already know she's a lier so why waist your time? All you are going to do is make matters worst by confronting her becuase she is going to keep lying. Even if she tells you the truth that the recording is her, do you think after her lying to you and sleeping with another man that the relationship is worth keeping? Just walk out of her life, make her wonder what happend to you. Don't do anything drastic, stop thinking about your self, this girl obviosuly already has a problem and you doing something drastic to her will not make her problems go away. Even worst, don't hurt your self, why would you want to hurt your self behind some girl, you better move on and get another woman.

How long have you been with this girl?
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Dvampire(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2006
@ topic: 1st let me sympathize with you the pains you are going through. I know how it feels cos i've experienced it before. see, doing something rash or drastic as the case might be is not the best of options. this is the time you have to put your maturity to the test. i quite agree with the 1st poster. confront her with the evidence. savour the shock in her eyes. you might even call off the relationship after inviting her over and 'digging her' real hot like she never had it before. when the moment of passion is over, raise the issue and then present the proof. yes. let her feel the pain of lying and cheating behind your back. see, i know that love hurts sometimes. but you got to keep your head held high. your right girl is some where waiting for you.
one love bro
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Sista(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Sista(f): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2006
@Dvampire

Vampire, don't you get it? If his digging her was pelasing to her in the first place, she would not be getting dug by other men. Digging her real good and then exposing the tape to her is not going to make her feel any more guilty. The girl obvioulsy has a problem. She is not only permiscuous, but she is a lier. Why would he want to have sex with her one more time when her head is phucked up? He would only be contributing even more so to the problems she already has, unless he is just as sick as her that would mean that they are both sick, especially if he sleeps with her again in effort to get sweet revenge.

He needs to let the girl go, or stay with her and work through her sickness, which ever he feels is worth the effort.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Dvampire(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2006
@sista: you have a point there girl no doubt. but you see, when you use something someone is addicted to, as a tool to facilitating that person's downfall,then the gravity of the damage that person has been doing will be unfolded.since she is a sex freak,let her have sex and then the proof that she had that same sex with someone else behind her boyfriends back will hit her. think about being used and dumped. i think she'll have that prick of conscience that she has been a slut all the while (unless like you said, she has her head phucked up)
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2006
angry some girls
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by kimba(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2006
@Sista
Vampire, don't you get it? If his digging her was pelasing to her in the first place, she would not be getting dug by other men.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Sista(f): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2006
@Dvampire

she is a sex freak,let her have sex and then the proof that she had that same sex with someone else behind her boyfriends back will hit her. think about being used and dumped. i think she'll have that prick of conscience that she has been a slut all the while (unless like you said, she has her head phucked up)

Your method if is of a mad mans method. What if that method backfires, making the girl feel she is even more worthless causing her to keep sleeping with all these different men. You forget, she had been getting dumped already by the men she has been sleeping with behind her boyfriends back. For her it is not about being a sex addict, sex is not her problem however her problems manifest in the form of her sleeping with several men. The issues this girl has goes beyond the act of sex. That is why I said, why try and make this girl realize anything by digging her real good and then dumping her? He would be just as sick as her if he slept with her again, just to teach her a lesson. This girls head is messed up.

If a woman has thoughts of not being sexually desired by men, you wouldn't sleep with her to make her feel wanted would you? Especially if you know she has had pass thoughts of suicide due to her feelings of being undesired?

People who do drugs, they are only addicted to the drugs because the drugs help them to temporarly escape the problems they may have through out the course of life.

For people who are addicted to sex, it is the same thing. You wouldn't give a drug addict more drugs to make him realize that his addiction to drugs are harming him, would you?

1 Like

Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by MyPeace(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2006
what is ur friends problem? how did he go about taping the sex stuff, if he is not the one screwing ur woman or part of the gang that planned the deal.

that ur frnd is not a frnd indeed.

call ur woman and make her to tell u the real gist, i beleive there is more to this.
howeva am not exnorating the lady neither ur boy frnd.

the story may just begin!
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by onyango: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2006
sadsorry for what happened .But 1st have a relaxed moment before taking any action.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by chistiana(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2006
Sista:

@Dvampire

Your method if is of a mad mans method. What if that method backfires, making the girl feel she is even more worthless causing her to keep sleeping with all these different men. You forget, she had been getting dumped already by the men she has been sleeping with behind her boyfriends back. For her it is not about being a sex addict, sex is not her problem however her problems manifest in the form of her sleeping with several men. The issues this girl has goes beyond the act of sex. That is why I said, why try and make this girl realize anything by digging her real good and then dumping her? He would be just as sick as her if he slept with her again, just to teach her a lesson. This girls head is messed up.

If a woman has thoughts of not being sexually desired by men, you wouldn't sleep with her to make her feel wanted would you? Especially if you know she has had pass thoughts of suicide due to her feelings of being undesired?

People who do drugs, they are only addicted to the drugs because the drugs help them to temporarly escape the problems they may have through out the course of life.

For people who are addicted to sex, it is the same thing. You wouldn't give a drug addict more drugs to make him realize that his addiction to drugs are harming him, would you?

Big Sista,

I never knew u a good Advicer and a good lecturer as well u gave that guy a good advice.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by whitelexi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2006
Dump the lying thing! i loathe any unfaithful person and thats because there's no need for it. If she cheats, its natural for her to lie as well! Theres no excuse for this one, no need to even confront her, dont even be merciful when dishing out the discharge text cos its not worth facing her at all.
think of it this way, She didnt stumble and land on his dick! she knew what she was doing, and if she was moaning and declaring love, then she has to take responsibility for her actions, She was not drunk - heck even the drunkard knows the difference between peter and paul!
It is of no consequence, for me its all over with a big bang!
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Sista(f): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2006
@Christiana

Big Sista,

I never knew u a good Advicer and a good lecturer as well u gave that guy a good advice.

Thank you for the nice comment little sis.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Obykings(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2006
MyPeace:

what is your friends problem? how did he go about taping the sex stuff, if he is not the one screwing your woman or part of the gang that planned the deal.

that your frnd is not a frnd indeed.

call your woman and make her to tell u the real gist, i beleive there is more to this.
howeva am not exnorating the lady neither your boy frnd.

the story may just begin!

I STILL AGREE WITH MY PEACE, HOW DID DIS GUY U CALL UR FRIEND GO ABOUT TO RECORDINGS, FASHI, THIS MIGHT SOUND WEIRD, BUT WE GUYS WAT WE DO JUST TO HAVE SEX IS QUITE STUPID. WELL ALL BLAMES DONT GO TO THE GUYS, ONCE A GIRL HAVE EVA BROKEN UR HEART U'LL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO RETALIATE EVEN WITH OTHER GIRLS.

IF THE WHOLE STORY ENDS UP TO BE TRUE, MY GUY BURST THAT BITCH, BUT THEN U HAVE TO ARRANGE UR WHOLE LIFE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION, I.E GET BUSY WITH WORK FOR U TO B ABLE TO FORGET EVRYTIN FAST.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by sanimalik(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2006
Dear Nairalanders thank you all for your replies and advice, the Lord bless you.

Now to most of you who seem to be wondering how my friend got the recording. Apparently it seems this recording has been passed to different people through bluetooth and infrared (by mobile phones) embarassed and my friend just happened to come across it (since he was at the party) and played it to me. He was not the person in the recording and i haven't seen Linda since then.

She calls and i do not take the calls because I'm heartbroken. cry sad
I'm now staying with my friend so i do not have to see her and cannot stay alone cause i would think too much. Ive taken to excessive drinking to take my mind off the issue but it not helping.

I need to do something soon cause this is really affecting me, my life and work. sad sad sad
I put up a poll on the thread to help me decide wot to do objectively, so please continue to post comments and vote on the poll as to help me because i really need you all

God bless you all for your concern.

Kindest regards,
Sani Malik
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by chizzy687(f): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2006
Bros tell am your mind. Me If I see my Boi when em deu tongolo ; I go yarn am with proof
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by eslynera(f): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2006
make her pay, yes make her pay for it. wink

just walk out of her life. don't contact her, don't do anythin.
when she brings her butt up to ya, just bring the recording into her ears.
she'll be ashamed of herself shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by BernieBoy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2006
@ sani_malik
man i really feel sorry for you. You can never know with woman. Plz just try to be your self ok? shocked shocked
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Coco29(f): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2006
if you walk away with out talking to her then you would not have closure, i feel you should let her know how you feel about her and what she has done then walk away AND STAY AWAY.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Eurphoria(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2006
I agree with coco tell her what you know, dont wait around for any explanations, trust me she is a girl she will turn on the water works and try to make you feel sorry for her, just tell her and then move on and like coco said STAY AWAY
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by contactuzo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2006
Dear Sani
I dey feel u seriously,

Just do the following

1.call her to your house and behave as if nothing has happened

2.Bleep THE HELL OUT OF HER>IF POSSIBLE TEAR THE FUCKING PUSSY!! DO NASTY THINGS LIKE ANAL SEX IF U HAVENT B4.
VIDEO TAPE THE SESSION WITH YOUR CAMERA PHONE IF POSSIBLE

3.after resting,while she is still naked and ure dressed.confront her with your evidence.

4.listen to her lies,laugh in her face and end the relationship,and walk her out of ur house if possible minus the pants and bra!!

5.but dont be violent, just carry out the whole act with a cool leering demenour,

6.Get on with ur life,,der are so many fresh girls to choose from,

THE FRIGGING LovePeddler!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Coco29(f): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2006
contactuzo:

Dear Sani
I dey feel u seriously,

Just do the following

2.Bleep THE HELL OUT OF HER>IF POSSIBLE TEAR THE FUCKING PUSSY!! DO NASTY THINGS LIKE ANAL SEX IF U HAVENT B4.

3.after resting,while she is still naked and ure dressed.confront her with your evidence.

4.listen to her lies,laugh in her face and end the relationship,and walk her out of your house if possible minus the pants and bra!!

5.but don't be violent, just carry out the whole act with a cool leering demenour,

6.Get on with your life,,der are so many fresh girls to choose from,

U DISGUST ME angry angry angry
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Busta(f): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2006
u better go confirm ur suspicions.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by eslynera(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2006
@contact, u sound mean and merciless. angry
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by Radiant(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2006
Na wa ooo. . . lmao Contact, you need to see a doctor grin
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by experience(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ contact
men your the shiit, no offence,but men's heart are weaker than that of ladies,they usually get over things with revenge (10th law of negege)

as 4 de guy wey dey involvment,the evil day which u dreaded has arrived, good luck, i know say u don dey suspect b4, my advice ----> REVENGE
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by chizzy687(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2006
contactuzo:

Dear Sani
I dey feel u seriously,

Just do the following

4.listen to her lies,laugh in her face and end the relationship,and walk her out of your house if possible minus the pants and bra!!

5.but don't be violent, just carry out the whole act with a cool leering demenour,

6.Get on with your life,,der are so many fresh girls to choose from,

If person do your sister like that "Abi U go like am" . slowpoke that's why you couldn't think properly before you started writing.

No make me come slap you for that Enugu you dey

Na people like you dey embarrass we Igbos (May Amadioha and Sango smoke you) Amen.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by needeeg(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2006
i guess she's rigth @ mypease
call your woman and make her to tell u the real gist, that's just it man, cos that ur soo call friend might be the one naggin at ur gurl u know, so just talk to her ur a man now! cool
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by prettysly(f): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2006
Why are you people acting so perfect,the girl did something which any of you can do
so why then crucify her.

if you want to dump her because she cheated on you,fine
just do it and stop wasting time
if you think you still love her ,call her and ask her wat the problem is
maybe the problem might be from you.
Re: Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help by contactuzo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2006
Dear Chizzy687

Inspite of all your verbal assaults on my post i know deep down u still think i could be right.so think deeply b4 answering this question
IF YOU CAUGHT UR HUSBAND/BOYFREIND IN WHOM U HAD INVESTED A LOT INTO UR RELATIONSHIP, RED HANDED IN BED WITH ANOTHER LADY ,WHAT WOULD U DO??

Did i hear u say u'll cut his heart out, yeah , i thought so

u see ,deep down we're all the same , the fastest way we get over hurt is to inflict pain and revenge on whoever caused ur pain, dats the way the human mind works,

and i'm beginning to doubt wether u really stay in yankee,
didnt i see u the other day selling recharge cards at Ojuelagba? grin

im out of here, wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does One Regain Trust In A Relationship? / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man / 20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.