Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz (1715 Views)

What Product Can Someone Make From Home? / How To Start A Laundry Business In Any Part Of The Country / What Product Is Most Needed By Most Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Hoseaovo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Honestly, I have next to no idea about GEN Set but I want to purchase one that can carry atleast two (2) pressing irons, washing machine and and sound system. Price range between 35k to 50k.

Please, your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by jayalpha: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Go for 5 or 6 kva,that should do it.
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Hoseaovo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
jayalpha:
Go for 5 or 6 kva,that should do it.

Big Thanks, do you think that I can get that specification at the range of 40k to 50k?
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by syntekelite(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Hoseaovo:
Honestly, I have next to no idea about GEN Set but I want to purchase one that can carry atleast two (2) pressing irons, washing machine and and sound system. Price range between 35k to 50k.

Please, your advice will be highly appreciated.
and consider buying xtreme fuel treatment for your generator,it wil make you make more profit as a buisness owner,cos it helps save the cost of fuel you wil buyin in a country with epileptic power supply,it also maintains your generator saving you extra costs on parts and maintenance
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
We can design a while package Solar solution for your nreds

Www. Brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Hoseaovo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
syntekelite:

and consider buying xtreme fuel treatment for your generator,it wil make you make more profit as a buisness owner,cos it helps save the cost of fuel you wil buyin in a country with epileptic power supply,it also maintains your generator saving you extra costs on parts and maintenance
Thanks. I appreciate your concern
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Achirimma(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
5kva generator is between 80 to 100k.

1 Like

Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Hoseaovo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Achirimma:
5kva generator is between 80 to 100k.

Thank you. Actually I have already budget 60k at most for it. Anyways, I just have to believe that somehow I will still get it settled (and so help me God).

Besides, do you think getting a fairly used one at a lesser price is possible? and will you advise that?
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by patsygirl: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its not advisable to buy a fairly used one. New one is safer and better.
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Hoseaovo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
patsygirl:
Its not advisable to buy a fairly used one. New one is safer and better.

I will keep that in mind. I am grateful.
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by Achirimma(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hoseaovo:

Thank you. Actually I have already budget 60k at most for it. Anyways, I just have to believe that somehow I will still get it settled (and so help me God).

Besides, do you think getting a fairly used one at a lesser price is possible? and will you advise that?

It is possible but i won't advise you to go for that except you know the seller personally, of which opportunities like that hardly comes...so try to save up and get a new one.
Re: Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz by syntekelite(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hoseaovo:

Thanks. I appreciate your concern
you welcome..you can check our website for price of product and also how you make more money as a major retailer..

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Gasoline (petrol) Generator To LPG/CNG (gas) / Earn Atleast #4000 Naira Daily / No Government Can Shut Down MMM. Participants Need Not Panic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.