Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Is Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Politics? (440 Views)

Is Politics And Religion Compatible? / What Is Politics In Nigeria Based On? - Interactive Thread / Western Media Are Seriously Rebranding Us. It Is Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Politics? by omoseth(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
A boy goes to his dad and asked,"What is politics? Dad says son,let me explain this way,I'm the bread winner of the family so let's call me CAPITALISM,your mom is the administrator of the money so we'll call her the GOVERNMENT. We're here to take care of your needs so we'll call you the PEOPLE. The nanny is the WORKING CLASS and your baby brother is the FUTURE.

Now thinking about what dad has said,he went o bed. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying so he checks up on him. He finds that his daipers was soiled so the little boy goes to his parents room,finding the door locked,he peeks in the key hole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He leaves and goes back to bed.

The next morning,the little boy says to his father,"Dad, i think i understand the concept of politics. The father says "Good Son,tell me what you think politics is about. The little Boy replies, "well,while CAPITALISM is screwing the WORKING CLASS, the GOVERNMENT is sound asleep, the PEOPLE are being ignore and the FUTURE is in deep shit.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For FCT Area Council Worker / How INEC Chairman Plan To Conduct Senatorial Election This Saturday February 201 / Oil Crisis: Nigerian Govt. Gets N2.6 Billion From NNPC, Fuel Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.