Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? (27057 Views)

Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Muslim Students Protest Celebration Of Lovers Day. / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
February 14th as they call it is vals day or lovers day but in my opinion,it is indeed a day many teenagers and naive ladies will sign their death warrant.

Yes i know some people will come for my head for writing this but as i always state,this is my opinion.

Valentines day is celebrated worldwide and while i believe it is ok for married couples,i believe it is a grand design by the devil to lure the unmarried into sinful acts because febuary 14th is the day the world records the highest rate of illicit sexual acts and infact,many teenage girls offer their innocence as gift to their boyfriends on vals day.

Condoms or no condoms,In most cases,the reckless sexual acts result in unwanted pregnancies and ultimately death of many ladies in the months to follow as they try to abort the unwanted pregnancy.

Conclusively i will say that when this day can be said to be lovers day for the married couple,it is indeed dooms day for the careless unmarried couple.

If you are an unmarried lady reading this please go out and catch your fun with your bae and enjoy your self but be wise....you don't have to offer sex as vals gift.

My humble personal submission.

70 Likes 15 Shares

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by myfantasies(f): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmm

Someone can't open Nairaland without seeing a thread dat has to do with VAL

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Eebrahym(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is wa o

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 13, 2016
How was it a day designed by the devil? Please men should bear the burden of their decisions and actions, and stop heaving it on the devil.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

bcus val is on sunday!
Afta sunday nau d new threads wuld be, how many of u gbensh on vals day? How many ladies don get belle? How many rounds? etc all those mumu posts wuld neva end eh cheesycheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by RoyalBlak007: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Dooms day...some will go broke...some will choke...some will get high....some will be told bye....some won't get the requested head.....it will occur just as i said cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

why do u hate the truth so much that u just wasted this space?

4 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by myfantasies(f): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2016
mcjibs22:

why do u hate the truth so much that u just wasted this space?
Nd ur point is undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by myfantasies(f): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bcus val is on sunday!
Afta sunday nau d new threads wuld be, how many of u gbensh on vals day? How many ladies don get belle? How many rounds? etc all those mumu posts wuld neva end eh cheesycheesy
Dem don over hype dis val of a thing to d extent to fall in love no hungry person again grin

13 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Dem don over hype dis val of a thing to d extent to fall in love no hungry person again grin
I taya o

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Loyalblak007(f): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2016
Why the sudden hype
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Okay, seen. Next!
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Tocheagle(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Romantic Flowers for sale
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2016
It's dooms day when you expect her to dry out your pocket dat day.....for ladies it's lovers day when she sees him bring out a cheque!

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ronald4lif(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Sex isn't only for the married, anyone can have and enjoy sex. It's only considered an illicit act to the sectarians and scriptural adherents.

But then, not everyone is religious so they can't be binded nor constrain by doctrinal dogmas. And to such people, sex isn't illicit. Just saying.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by fuckerholic(m): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Any mature lady/gentleman should ignore valentine celebrations

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by refiner(f): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2016
I wonder Hw Nl will be on d 14th.....na only val news we go just dey read!!
I tire ooo

4 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
Sex isn't only for the married, anyone can have and enjoy sex. It's only considered an illicit act to the sectarians and scriptural adherents.

But then, not everyone is religious so they can't be binded nor constrain by doctrinal dogmas. And to such people, sex isn't illicit. Just saying.

I agree totally with you.

But close your eyes and imagine you telling your daughter this.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by firstking01(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2016
The valantine is even taking me unawares sef...like i don't give a hoot which i really don't undecided

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by SexyCeline(f): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2016
God bless the 0p..nairaland guys will soo hate this. Ladies, pls lets not fall prey to them anymore.. #team_true_luv_over_sex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by jonaifame22(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Are you trying to say that val's day is doom's day for those who'll lose their hymen forever to a male human being?
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Toks2008:

I agree totally with you.

But close your eyes and imagine you telling your daughter this.

I don't have to tell my daughter this and I won't tell her not to have sex either based on religious teachings.

I'd however, tutor her on sex education and the risk involve in sex, stds and pregnancy etc. It's up to her to have sex if she want to and nothing wrong with that provided she's an adult.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2016
SexyCeline:
God bless the 0p..nairaland guys will soo hate this. Ladies, pls lets not fall prey to them anymore.. #team_true_luv_over_sex

Amen sis.

If lalasticlala is still a mod i guess this is enlightening enough so that innocent ladies can guard against the other side of vals day.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

I don't have to tell my daughter this and I won't tell her not to have sex either based on religious teachings.

I'd however, tutor her on sex education and the risk involve in sex, stds and pregnancy etc. It's up to her to have sex if she want to and nothing wrong with that provided she's an adult.

I totally agree...its all about the choice we make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by qhutetomsel(f): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Valentine is overrated... undecided

2 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2016
qhutetomsel:
Valentine is overrated... undecided

I dont even celebrate it but it is not a bad idea for couples to go out if they want to.

To me,everyday is lovers day.

4 Likes

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ChappyChase: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Well, I don dey lash olosho before feb 14, so I no dey plan to increase my temple of lashing all in the name of one yeye val day!

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by qhutetomsel(f): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Toks2008:

I dont even celebrate it but it is not a bad idea for couples to go out if they want to.

To me,everyday is lovers day.
exactly!
Its ideal for couples.

But the purpose of val's day has been abused.

Some even see that day as a day to satisfy their sexûal pleasure.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
qhutetomsel:
exactly! Its ideal for couples.
But the purpose of val's day has been abused.
Some even see that day as a day to satisfy their sexûal pleasure.
Odiegwu
Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChappyChase:
Well, I don dey lash olosho before feb 14, so I no dey plan to increase my temple of lashing all in the name of one yeye val day!

that oloso word tho....women don suffer.

1 Like

Re: February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? by ChappyChase: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Toks2008:

that oloso word tho....women don suffer.
Hahahahahahaha. I beg to disagree though..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? / Ashawo Joint In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.