Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (47069 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Diamondcrown97(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello Bro, she doesn't love u, she only likes u.. The two things are different bro, if she truly loves you she would not have started another relationship at your back. She should be the one to be encouraging you, both of you are earning like 120k in a month... My 2kobo is don't commit suicide,secondly move on and don't depend on salary work by the time you get a good pay job start investing be self dependent.... If u wants something very badly let it go first if she is yours she will come back...
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
some of them are still manageable.

2sex:
Bros, Nigerian girls are very inconsiderate and unappreciative, whether you believe it or not.

People don't just speak without reasons.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by kunlejazz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Swissheart:
I lost my pity for you when you spoke of suicide. You want to kill yourself because she desires a good life abi..... a good life for you after all it is a job she needs from you. How old is she? Her background blah blah... . All these are what to consider in understanding the situation. I once told my guy the same thing... ..... Yes because he was appearing lazy and unpromising. At that instance he knew he what to do... .. .. it is not easy to get a job but then it is wrong to be stagnant. You have helped her secure jobs while you aren't doing any except the one you are managing ... Who does that?... You will only appear flippant to her. Brace up nd search more. Leave her to herself for now though I doubt if she is into anyone yet but if she is, bro she never loved you and she doesn't deserve you. 7years isn't 7 weeks to throw away like that.

My dear, there are some things I'd like you to understand about the Nigerian labour market and culture: 10 average ladies who are graduates will get 'good jobs' before 1 smart guy does.

Why? Firstly because what a woman calls a good job won't be good enough for a man. 50k per month is okay for a young woman planning to get married. However, in this part of the world, only an irresponsible man thinks of marriage with that kind of income.
Blame the system - it's our tradition and culture.

Number 2, Ladies get jobs for many other reasons than their capacity to deliver...it's called Sex appeal. The average man is greatly disadvantaged in this regard.

So I won't blame the guy cos it happens all the time, men get jobs for women but can't seem to do same for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by macino1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
This might be the pushing force that you really needed to energize you into breaking any limit to succeed. See it that way, and one day soon. You will thank her for even living you. And she on her own part will regret her decision. If financial instability was her only reason for leaving you.
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by CzarChris(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
@hurting,
I was in your exact shoes in 2009, the only difference is that my relationship lasted for 3 years plus and like you that heartbreak experience was my 1st thread on nairaland. But fate works mysteriously, my ex dumped me in November of 2009 and I got a dream job with a multinational company on December of the same year, by February of 2010, she was begging to come back and I said an emphatic no. To cut the long story short she actually begged me for like 2 years and I stood my grounds. She is married now with a kid to a "moneybag", but she's not happy. She actually called me last November telling me how miserable she felt in her matrimonial home and wished she could turn back the hands of time .

Me on the other hand, sometimes I wonder if I wasn't too rigid in my decision back then(there is no human being who doesn't want a better life).

OP, to get her back or not to fight for her, nobody can make these decisions for you. The question is can you live with yourself after the decisions you made?

BTW, suicide is definitely not an option.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by murphyibiam15(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
DBestDoc:

very sensible and mature post.
@Op, listen to this advice. It has a lot of wisdom in it.
Don't worry, that suicidal feeling would go away and you will be fine.
Just don't stop hustling and making yourself better and don't hate her.

Everybody is quick to call her shallow, she may not be. She alone knows what she's been through and what informed her decision.
Some people have been through hell and out and wouldn't want to have anything to do with lack...whether her decision was right or wrong, i don't know. But what i do know is that she is trying to be very careful so as not to land herself and her unborn children in the same thing she is very much afraid of, even though at the of the day, whatever will be will be.

She might still end up being your wife, so treat this with wisdom and don't hurt yourself.
All the best!
you women dont seize to amaze me....u support everything that favours your folk no matter how bad.....how can u put up is kind of thing..
she was seeing another guy while dating him and now used the job thingy as an excuse and here u are spewing all these....smh

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by murphyibiam15(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
DBestDoc:

very sensible and mature post.
@Op, listen to this advice. It has a lot of wisdom in it.
Don't worry, that suicidal feeling would go away and you will be fine.
Just don't stop hustling and making yourself better and don't hate her.

Everybody is quick to call her shallow, she may not be. She alone knows what she's been through and what informed her decision.
Some people have been through hell and out and wouldn't want to have anything to do with lack...whether her decision was right or wrong, i don't know. But what i do know is that she is trying to be very careful so as not to land herself and her unborn children in the same thing she is very much afraid of, even though at the of the day, whatever will be will be.

She might still end up being your wife, so treat this with wisdom and don't hurt yourself.
All the best!

you women dont seize to amaze me....u support everything that favours your folk no matter how bad.....how can u put up is kind of thing..
she was seeing another guy while dating him and now used the job thingy as an excuse and here u are spewing all these....smh

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Skmoda360(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thanks grin I need more of ur type here. I really need to get over this.
move on like she doesn't exist and please and please don't make her feel important stop calling her with time she'll miss you and if she comes begging pls send her away like she doesnt exist that it's not love it's called lust, i was once in your shoes i lost all hope but with my family and friends i overcame the heartbreak and i have even seen someone better and i learnt a lot from my previous that love with your heart but carry your brain along..just dont rush into another relatnshp take ur time flex and enjoy life..suicide ke don't try that better girls abound..

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Frank3n2(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
When i say i hate women it would be as if am not normal... Ser what she has caused this young man.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by bighead1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:
Look bro, first things first. I'll advise that you don't relent in your hard work and search for a job, but you shouldn't make the mistake of doing all this with the mindset of winning your girl back.
To be honest with you, the girl made her decision and she chose someone else, someone more financially capable over you, despite the long way you the both of you had come. It's kind of sad, I know, but it's her choice and she has her reasons. She has told you she has moved on and I think you should too. Things like this happen at some point in our lives and when this kind of things happen, the best thing to do is to just wipe the dust of pain and regret off of you and move on with your life. That girl betrayed your love and friendship, all on the altar of having a better life. That tells a lot about her character and what exactly it is she wants from life. Even if you do win her back, which is highly improbable, what's your guarantee that she won't leave you for someone else in future when the going beings to get tough?

The thing about love is that it makes you think that person you are in love with is the best person out there, but that's not true.
You might think that no one can be as pretty and fun and smart and all those good qualities you admire in her, all in one, but there are actually other girls like that out there, better girls. And out of them, there is one for you. But in other for you to see them, you first have to remove the scales of supposed love from your eyes.
So, stop crying like a baby and get this girl off your mind, free yourself from all the negativity and keep looking for a job and I know you will find one. And when you do find one, work hard to be established in it, and along the line, you will find the right girl who really deserves you.

My borther, forget the mother fuckker.
She was not meant to be yours niyen.
You will get something better...

Okay, what if i told you i told you that i had a girl i was planning
to get married to. She studies in Canada, and i thought it would
be perfect thing cos i also wanted to move to canada. She broke
my hear cos i applied for visa twice and was denied, this made her
break up with me.
She told me she is Virgin only for me to hear she has been seriously
rammed by guys over there.

The modal of the story is that i now have someone far far better that i so
much love, and my so called EX has been suffering heart break since she
left.

I would urge you to make sure you do better for you self, so that she will
regret her actions later on. Don't let her see you and thank God she did not
marry you, let her see you and almost kill herself.

If you find someone good and better, date her for a year or 2 and make sure you get merried to her if possible marry her before you Goddamned ex gets married.

GOD BLESS>

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Lilyalacutey(f): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Are u a beautiful lady?
Are you Bold?
Do you have charisma?

Are u a skillful team player?

Are you a leader?

Do you have what it takes to be a part of a Guinness Book of World record breaking project?

SPACES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR:

ACTIVATION TEAM LEADERS

FOR THE MODELLO PAN-AFRIQUE INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS.

2 MAJOR PROJECTS WILL BE EXECUTED IN 2016:

A) BGM AFRICA (MR. & MISS BGM: 100% ENTREPRENEURSHIP)

B) FACE OF PAN-AFRICA:
(100% HEALTH)

BOTH ARE DECENT BEAUTY PAGEANT / TV REALITY SHOW

PAY:
ACTIVATION TEAM LEADERS WILL BE PAID 50,000 FOR EACH PROJECT PLUS LOTS OF EXTRA BENEFITS

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1) They shall be the ones to supervise the team that will sell the forms (MORE OF ONLINE)

2) They will also supervise the team that will do the online promotion

3) They will supervise the audition protocols in their various states

4) Also play the role of sorrugate ushers in the course of the big events

5) They shall handle the pet project logistics.

(Jan 20th - Feb 20th)

Fill the LEADERS FORM by clicking this link:
/JVZqjE

PAY 5,000 TO:
MODELLO PAN AFRIQUE INTERNATIONAL

UBA: 101 9292 598

BBM: 592CD065

PROUDLY: MODELLO PAN AFRIQUE INTERNATIONAL

**Referrer: Egwuji Lilian chinwendu
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by lezz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Bro, there's nothing new here. Girls do it all the time. You put a girl through school, she develops a higher taste and out classes you in her preference for suitors. You get a girl a good paying job, she will want to measure up with colleagues and friends against you .

And you're so naive, whenever a girl asks you to wait in marriage always know that she has a target somewhere else and that's where you should have started steeling up your mind and heart.

Next time, insist on marriage before getting her a job where she will be exposed to the fads of fleeting illusions and quicksilver life. Women tend to be carried away with that kind of glimmer.

Now dust yourself up and concentrate on your career path and be a man instead of whining about a female who has her sights far above you. Concentrate on yourself and shame her with your life's success.

And don't forget to de-wuzzy-fy yourself. You need it.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by king100(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Op your yokes have been broken, trust me! Your companionship with her has been the reason why you've have not been able to achieve your God- given potentials.
Calm down! I repeat calm down man! Clear your mind go for real body exercise until you are exhausted. That will make you to have some sleep, after some days of sleepless night.
Try and much as possible to do some little exercise every three days a week to increase
you energy level and allow to have full concentration.
Begin to look and see beautiful ladies out are ever ready to love for whom you are. They are have been eyeing you when you were in the cubicle, you called relationship
Bros! do not commit suicide because of unreliable and unfaithful being.
Life is beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by flokii: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
repogirl:
I know you are hurting badly at the moment OP, but you are not the first person it this situation.

This is what happens when you place all your trust and faith in human beings, when they disappoint you, it shatters you but you can get over this.

You did your best in this relationship and I must commend you for that but taking your life because of this is simply NOT WORTH IT.

If she wants to move on, let her do so please, you deserve someone who values you for who you are and not what you have. You really don't deserve her type and you will find better.

Please focus on yourself and not on her. Make something of yourself and while at it, you will find someone deserving of whatever you have to offer.

Who is to say that later she wouldn't regret leaving you?

Pls focus on yourself, give yourself time to heal as you are still going through shock. With time these suicidal feelings will fade.

hmmn.. so sweet cheesy
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Acidosis(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol

Forget that woman completely. She is an Olosho. She's too scared you may never make it in life because she currently earns more. She's just carried away with the 'effizy' she sees daily in her company. Na so all these village girls dey do once small change enter their hand.

She makes just N80,000, right? Her yearly salary cannot rent a decent bungalow in an estate in Berger, Lagos.

Did you ever ask her about her ideal salary? We currently live in a world where anyone can survive even with N20,000/monthly. The missing value she lacks is "surulere." The rich man today may become poor tomorrow, and the poor today can become rich with hardwork, positive efforts and prayers.

Keep striving bro, the sky is your limit.

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Aurelius1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Thank you. My heart is really really heavy right now.
God bless.
I'll advise that u take a break and travel home to be with ur family. Try to make new friend-male and female. If you do this you'll soon forget her. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Leebeedo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Love conquers all. But If it doesn't, then it wasn't love in the first place.
I think op should be happy he didn't settle down with the wrong person. Don't worry , a good job will come. It'll even shock you .

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Ayplaza(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Let's chat privately on whatsapp 08073867682
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by dabrat67: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical blunder n punctuation errors.
Please commit suicide,u must be a foolish baby
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Your story is so touching.

Let her be for sometime....

The truth is you can't manage a family with that amount you earned a month in this present economy.....
It's not easy to get over heartbreak but I assure you will get over her.
Tell yourself you are done crying and thinking about her....Work hard,earn the money and watch how girls flock around you.

No man or woman is worth dying for.
If you commit suicide hell fire await you.

Who told you N40,000 cannot manage a home ? btw, how much do you earn ? Stop all this online forming. It is not the amount that matters but how you spend it..

So tell me, wont his wife contribute her quota to the family upkeep ? Abi N80,000 cannot maintain a family too ?

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by faruz: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
U knw what jez go ahead nd commit suicide......
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by oribi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
well read your write up and from what i can say YOU LOVE HER WAY MORE THAN SHE DOES.Truth be told someone who truely love you after you made commitment would not break your heart..op MOVE ON AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by pinkiepetitee(f): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lilyalacutey:
Are u a beautiful lady?
Are you Bold?
Do you have charisma?

Are you a leader?

Do you have what it takes to be a part of a Guinness Book of World record breaking project?

ACTIVATION TEAM LEADERS

B) FACE OF PAN-AFRICA:
(100% HEALTH)

PAY:
ACTIVATION TEAM LEADERS WILL BE PAID 50,000 FOR EACH PROJECT PLUS LOTS OF EXTRA BENEFITS

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1) They shall be the ones to supervise the team that will sell the forms (MORE OF ONLINE)

(Jan 20th - Feb 20th)

/JVZqjE

PAY 5,000 TO:

Ode! so this the right place to adverise

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by freshvine(f): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
President Barack Obama took his wife to a local restaurant to eat. Before the could settle down to their food, the restaurant owner pleaded with the security officials with them to have audience privately with Michelle Obama. After conferring with the first couple of United States, the request was granted and Michelle move to hear what the restaurant owner has to say.

Few minutes later, Michele was back with Obama and they settled to their food. Obama out of curiosity asked his wife, "what is it about?" and Michelle told him the man has been crushing on her since she was growing up and wish he had the opportunity to propose before she moved to another town where she met him.

Obama laughed and tease her, "that means you would've been the wife of a restaurant owner"?
Michelle look at him and replied,"No, he would've have been the president and you'd probably be no body compare to him ... I didn't marry you a president.

There's a wisdom in this true story

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Analysiscorner: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:
Look bro, first things first. I'll advise that you don't relent in your hard work and search for a job, but you shouldn't make the mistake of doing all this with the mindset of winning your girl back.
To be honest with you, the girl made her decision and she chose someone else, someone more financially capable over you, despite the long way you the both of you had come. It's kind of sad, I know, but it's her choice and she has her reasons. She has told you she has moved on and I think you should too. Things like this happen at some point in our lives and when this kind of things happen, the best thing to do is to just wipe the dust of pain and regret off of you and move on with your life. That girl betrayed your love and friendship, all on the altar of having a better life. That tells a lot about her character and what exactly it is she wants from life. Even if you do win her back, which is highly improbable, what's your guarantee that she won't leave you for someone else in future when the going beings to get tough?

The thing about love is that it makes you think that person you are in love with is the best person out there, but that's not true.
You might think that no one can be as pretty and fun and smart and all those good qualities you admire in her, all in one, but there are actually other girls like that out there, better girls. And out of them, there is one for you. But in other for you to see them, you first have to remove the scales of supposed love from your eyes.
So, stop crying like a baby and get this girl off your mind, free yourself from all the negativity and keep looking for a job and I know you will find one. And when you do find one, work hard to be established in it, and along the line, you will find the right girl who really deserves you.
Such maturity!
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by AfroKnight: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
[size=13pt]What really annoys me right now is the OP calling her faithful. angry For crying out loud, she was still in a relationship with you when she clearly told you she had found someone else.

Did the new guy just appear from heaven like that? No! angry

She was playing you for like 2 months or more. You are here calling her faithful. Rubbish. Keep deceiving yourself.

You'd better realize how lucky you are to lose a fairweather girlfriend. Many men made (and still make) this painful discovery after marriage. Thank your creator and move on.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Ebuka195(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mehn believe me I do feel ur pain but watever these guys are saying now will only help for the moment but believe me that sadness will still come again later. U are the only one who can help urself. There is this saying that u cn never convinced someone who lost a love one to stop crying. He can only stop wen he has decided on his own to stop crying. So bro All you need to do is make that decision....Do u want to live in the moment and probably end up loosing ur bright future OR do u want to use this pain and strive for the bright future.... I believe u are smart man so make a wise decision
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Analysiscorner: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lilyalacutey:
Are u a beautiful lady?
Are you Bold?
Do you have charisma?

Are you a leader?

ACTIVATION TEAM LEADERS

B) FACE OF PAN-AFRICA:
(100% HEALTH)

PAY:

JOB DESCRIPTION:

(Jan 20th - Feb 20th)

/JVZqjE

PAY 5,000 TO:

So, this is all you have for the topic?

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Icekyng: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
2sex:
stop fooling yourself with the emboldened. I have read your post, I have been there and dusted it off me. Atlantian has told you the truth.

Hustle for money like mad. Visit business section of nairaland from time to time to keep abreast of opportunities.

Bro,they ARE all the same but with different wavelength, including those commenting on this thread. I have seen it all. They are deceptive like serpent, including those you thought can't hurt a fly.

This Nigeria where prospect is the in thing for women. Hardly will a Nigerian girl date a business dude nor encourage him. You secured a job for her and what did she do in return? That's to tell you her real person. If you had impregnated her, you would have been on safer side.

I want to sound a warning to all guys reading this, do not EVER trust that girl you are dealing with, except she has become your wife. Anything outside that you are playing with your life.

Women are deceptive... take that to the bank.

Rubbish!

2sexy
ESE baba mi!

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Sador10: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
If she is out of ur life and u hv not gotten a job, it narrows down to having a matured approach to life and believing that everytin in our life will not be constant, pls move on with ur life God will provide a job and a married material for as a wife
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Analysiscorner: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
On another note, Bro, give not your strength to woman! When you are through with this episode, remember that.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by petiteee(f): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
hurting:

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical blunder n punctuation errors.

@bolded, someone who has found someone else's still sounds faithful to you? Bros, abeg move on. Life is too short o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.