Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103059 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2009
Take it easy my dear.Gods hands is upon your life.Remember the word of God in the Bible were he promised us that when one door closes,many shall open for us.I wish you more Gods blessings upon your life.Amen.God nos why you were denial so never question God nor the Swedish Embassy.Just pray to meet your blessings.Take heart,okay!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2009
@bjokafor, Sorry about the news maybe when the Embassy called to confirm your account the bank number wasnt going or maybe having difficulty contacting the bank and all that. And looking at the case files they have to attend to maybe they just had to skip your case outside but dont worry GOD is always there to answer our prayers, so stand up to your feet and say no to your defeet cuz you are the next for victory. @all still expecting your decision make una trust GOD cuz with him all things are possible. Thanks and goodluck to all.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by tack: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
bluetyrese:

@bjokafor, Sorry about the news maybe when the Embassy called to confirm your account the bank number wasnt going or maybe having difficulty contacting the bank and all that. And looking at the case files they have to attend to maybe they just had to skip your case outside but dont worry GOD is always there to answer our prayers, so stand up to your feet and say no to your defeet cuz you are the next for victory. @all still expecting your decision make una trust GOD cuz with him all things are possible. Thanks and goodluck to all.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
@tack, congrats to you which school where you admitted to and which airline and amount did you use to fly to sweden? All hope is not lost from people like us still expecting our residence permit cuz i know from September 1st we i'll be expecting out grated visa in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2009
AMEN.Read Psalm 37vs5 and see that God has promise us our Resident Permite VISA in Jesus name.Amen.Any person who temper with my VISA Holy Ghost will mess the person up in Jesus name.Amen 'cos i have handed Him over my VISA case.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2009
@ntutu (Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass) how you take know all these coded text for the bible? cheesy men i carry hand for you cuz i dey where you. cuz na GOD get power, see you at the top. at all keep hope alive cuz our VISAS'S is already GRANTED in JESUSU NAME AMEN!!!!!!! grin
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
@bluetyrese,Amen. my guy is just continouse reading of my Holy bible every day.Lets keep our body holy and pray to God and we shall see God's promises come to fulfilment in our different lives in Jesus name.Amen.It is well.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ntutu, when the battle is hottest the victory is near, the expectations of the rightious will not be cut short, i stongly agree with you its well in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2009
hi house i got my reply 2 days ago After cliose to 4months of application and i was denied with reason that the were not able to verify my bank documents.
This sounds funny but it is true . i went to my bank to confirm if there was any request watsoever to verify my statement and after checking their records the said that the never received any.

any way i have sent my appeal yesterday.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
@chigsmit God is able.is well dont panic.i prophesise granted to your appealin Jesus Name.Amen
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2009
@chigsmith keep faith i like your courage your appeal case is already Granted in JESUS NAME AMEN, @all still expecting thier Visa success to you in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by jossylad86(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
Plz lets make a promise to God that if we get our VISA we will be faithful to return and inform the house to encourage others. God is able-just believe.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
pls house wats the last day we have to do our registration in sweden. Also hw do u go about defering in cas u dont get there b4 d deadline?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
@jossylad86 i will always come back here to thank GOD grin when i receive my Visa status = GRANTED grin, make una nor dey fear with GOD all things are possible cheesy who dey fear make he put am to GOD in prayers @chigsmith it depend on the school you are admitted to it can take up to 1 months plus, but mostly when its closer to the deadline you will receive a mail to inform you the duration you have to resume or else you will lose your place to another student I receive a mail from my school to write to them if i will be resuming late so they can reserve my place which i did. As for admission differing you have to write your school a mail to inform them that you want to deffer your admission, they will tell you what to do, mostly you will be ask to give your reasons why you have to deffer your admission, it will be reveiwed and a decision will be made known to you if its successful or not but in your case if you have to deffer your admission it will be successful. but i want to tell you this keep faith and beleive all is well in JESUS NAME AMEN @ all make una keep un hopes up cuz na GOD get power.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by jossylad86(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
nothing yet.
MAke someone talk nowwww.
I dey expectin my VISA this week ohhh!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by European: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2009
why do you want to go to sweden. The swedes do not want you there. you will never fit in. Sweden if alomost entirely blue eyed and blond haired.

do you think these swedes want you in their beautoiful white country -

sweden should look like this.

not this -

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
^ shocked grin cheesy
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
@jossylad86 I dey expect my Residence permit for Studies this week too i like your faith just keep hopes high as far GOD still dey up it will come to pass in Jesus name Amen dont let anybody discouarge you ooo, just keep disturbing them with emails and calls to sen you your Visa granted email
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
@European are you a racist?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by blackspade(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
bluetyrese:

@European  are you a racist?

Ignore the oyinbo, he's mad because African immigrants are growing large in numbers all over Europe, and our high birth rates will one day displace them.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hey all, Which school is the cheapest in Sweden now that I can apply for against 2010?

SHALOM
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by fagbon01: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
hi guys,does dat min no body was giving resident permit last yr.i av bin reading all ur post and it was touching and i am feeling so bad.pls can any1 tell me if one can use a sponsorers account statement,if urs is not up to their required own.pls can any1 help out,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
hello forumites.i have been denied visa.please thank god for me,for god says whether good or bad we should alwasys give him the praiswe.is well my fellow forumites.gods plan is ogf good not of evil.to god be the glory.ib wish you all good luck if you are yet to recieve your notification.

2 Likes

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
@fagbon01 you are not allowed to use a sponsor account in the swedish Embassy if you do you will be tuned down, you personal account with your name that is what they welcome. @all i was denied Visa today but its well. Because whatever situation we find ourselfs give thanks i'm greatful to God cuz he knows the best, its obvious that they dont want us in thier country but those who are Rejected should Appeal against it and see what comes out of it, for me i'm sending mine as soon as possible. For those who have not got thier decision dont mind what they say they have already decided to reject us you can call the Swedish embassy on thier land line number from mon-thurs 1:45pm - 2:15pm, they will send you your decison via email same day. @all never give up keep trying cuz victory its on iys way for you.in Jesus name AMEN!!!!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
its quite clear dat non got it positive in dis forum.
@rugina wats ur status?
is it possible u wil b alwd to register after their deadline in case d appeal coms positive
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by jossylad86(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
I didnt notice the bored person who posted those pics/comment-maybe its unemployement syndrome.
My brother Ntutu,sweden is nt heaven, your best is still to come jst believe God. Call me on 08038590219 am in Enugu so we can talk.
I got a reply today saying the consulate in Abuja will notify me since the Migration Board has made a decision on my application.
NIGERIAN ARE ASSETS ANYWHERE THEY GO!!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by jossylad86(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
I got a reply from the Migration Board yesterday saying a decision has been made on my application.
They didnt disclose the decision but confess i think i want to stay back in Nigeria even if the decision is positive-and i mean it. TO HELL WITH SWEDEN. I wonder what UK will do if swedes are this arrogant.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
@Jossylady86, Don't give up yet, just wait for their decision. I can understand your situation and it seems like your activities has been placed on suspense. I'll advice you call them, and ask about your status. UK visa process here in Nigeria is much more better than that of Sweden, their consulates are cool and receptive, replies to decisions comes at Maximum of 3 weeks and you can also track your visa status on line. Don't give up lady, it is not over until they say it is over.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2009
@jossylad86 you are too much, Nigerians are the most Brilliant peole in the world, well i suggest you call them from mon- thur 1:45pm - 2:15pm you will get your reply that day, you will be ask your passport number only. That is what i did after i was told i just wait i did call and get my reply i was denied. but i have send my appeal sha, the best is yet to come cuz our achievements will be limitless in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by thameamead(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2009
@European
the daughter of one of sweden's minister is married to tiger woods so if a black man is good enough for her, then a black man is good enough for any swedish chic. why do you hate black people with a passion. the most powerful man on the planet is barack hussein obama. every world leader wants to shake hands with him, every leader wants to be photographed with him. did you not want him in action @ the UN yesterday, wow he's so cool, before the meeting started, he went round shaking hands with everyone. they all wanted a piece of him. gordon brown tried to have a one to one with him five times but he was just too busy meeting the presidents of china and hong-kong. ouch, when nicholas sakoty's poling rating in france was plummenting, the minute barack obama landed in france and they were photographed together, their was an increase in his poll ratings. he sucked up to obama throughout his stay in farnce. not all balck people are bad. their are millons of african's out their saving lives. i mean look @ the nhs, their are thousands of african nurses and doctors here in the uk nhs saving lives of both whites and blacks so pls, pls and pls give us a break, their are good and bad people in every race, 50% of the carers in the uk are african.,i hope and pray one of those carers end up washing your black side when you are fraile and old,
what about the europens abusing kids in kenyan. it was on channel 4 news last night. you can check the story out on www.channel4.com/worldnewsblog, europeans are not whiteter than white, they are not white as snow, they are not angels. they go to kenyan and sleep with 10 years old girls as well as young boys, do you think that is fair. they are exploiting these under-age girls because they are poor,
europeand fund the coup involving oil rich african nations. mark thatcher was involved in the failed coup plot of equitorial quinea a couple of years ago, according to the mail on sunday, jack straw knew about the coup plot,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Donpuk(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2009
My annoyance is not that i was denied sweden study permit,but that,the migration board took decision on my application on 13/07/09,& released it on 10/09/09.Earlier b4 then,i hv been calling & writing them to know my status & they kept telling me,no decision yet.So this their singular act simply means that they dont want me to appeal against their false decision.Because,the period they gv me to appeal hv elapsed b4 they released the appeal.They are seriously playing us in our country.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi nairalanders yes i know d hav a right to decide who enters their territory but d way d are treating us is highly unasceptable.
I sugest we register an official protest to their ambassador on this issue.
wats our views?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.