Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103083 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by callygood: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2010
Please, can someone tell me if there are any chances of getting a six months resident permit? There are no 180cr for the spring 2011.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2010
Accusation for a forged bank statement shoots the applicant's credibility to zero at any embassy, but all the same God dey. Appealing against that decision will be VERY hard, for real, but still no lele.

I think it was Akolawole or justwise on UK visa appeal thread that talked about a back door way of still winning an appeal with bank statement forgery issue. You may do well to get a lawyer, my friend got a lawyer for his UK appeal with same issue, got confirmation letters from the bank, but that account must be an existing one, i really dont know the degree of ur forgery. a genuine doc altered is forgery, a doc that doesnt exist at all is also forgery, you may do well to answer us here if that account dey exist, if it does, then you have a bleak chance of winning your appeal, but am not sure with the migration board, but with the administrative court, who will decide on the basis of documents presented before them, am not trying to support any illegality here, but my guy is in trouble and he needs help o, the way and manner we help him now doesnt count much, the end justifies the means. Re-package urself, get a confirmation letter from ur bank, get an attorney to do your appeal for you, it takes a good lawyer who knows his onions to win this case. Back to my story, my friend won the appeal at Assylum & Immigration Tribunal, but the judge left a clause in his promulgation, instructing the british high commission here to do a re-check of the account before issuing him a visa, but he allowed the appeal. Embassy here with enuf evidences held on file, didnt stop at nothing, but did verification like 3 times and refused the guy again base on altered statement.
Do your appeal, but tru a lawyer. thats my 2 cents
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by callygood: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
You do not need a lawyer or anything to appeal against a decision made on your application. you can do everything yourself. What you only need is pointing out the reasons why you were refused and possible reconsideration. But, you must support your appeal with new documents.
However, if you cannot write the appeal letter yourself, you can then find someone who knows how to use good command of English language and expression. I must tell you that every statement you make on your letter is VERY important. You must not write to implicate yourself, else, your appeal will be refused.
You only have 2 weeks to get a response from the court once your appeal case has been decided. You person in charge of your appeal will contact you. Good luck!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
When i said he needed a lawyer, i was referring to the surrounding circumstances on his refusal, it seems to be very grievous. how do you explain to embassy urself that u applied with forged document, except you know it is a false allegation. I have written paper appeal for two of my friends who are currently studying in UK, and that was because we had a good case or story to tell, but where you have a case of forgery, you may need the input of an expert lawyer.

Please tell me about the appeal process, am yet to get a response from them saying that my appeal has been received or something. whats the way forward
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by callygood: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2010
it will take two weeks for your appeal to be revealed and answered. you start counting your two weeks from the day your appeal was received. the person that will reveal your application will contact you through his/her Secretary. you will be given a case number. from there you can contact the secretary whenever you want regarding your application. if you are not contacted, then it is from the region that is treating your appeal
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by johnson11(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
@
Ashiri_IQ and Iyke i applied for my sister spring 2011 and all i saw was 30 credit which is 6 months courses isnt it?
I heard from someone that the embassy dont honor 6 months courses anymore is it true or not?
on studera i cant find 60 or 180 credit courses all i can find is 30 ,15 and 7.5@
Ashiri_IQ and Iyke i applied for my sister spring 2011 and all i saw was 30 credit which is 6 months courses isnt it?
I heard from someone that the embassy dont honor 6 months courses anymore is it true or not?
on studera i cant find 60 or 180 credit courses all i can find is 30 ,15 and 7.5
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by johnson11(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
AT ANY BODY, i applied for my sister spring 2011 and all i saw was 30 credit which is 6 months courses isnt it?
I heard from someone that the embassy dont honor 6 months courses anymore that they will not issue visa even if you have 1 million the amount required for 30 credit , is it true or not?
on studera i cant find 60 or 180 credit courses all i can find is 30 ,15 and 7.5@
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 12:41am On Aug 18, 2010
My good people, it's getting pretty close to my leaving Naija. I am now counting hours and believe me, i have developed cold feet already and more like why should i even leave haha. I have some questions to ask but now i can't think properly so, pls if any one has any advice do not hesitate to give a brother but ofcos i will not forget to go to the airport with my PP and Ticket lol(that's on the humour side though, trying to feel happy but i don't think it's working.) Is this feeling Strange? Some1 share pls!

@Ashiri, how far with ur appeal, i really hope it turns out great cos u r one nice dude and i wish you all the best.
@deoyel, hope to speak with u when u arrive next week, i will send you my no once i get there.

@Linda, i have to say it here, you are one in a million, you have been so helpful. God bless you!

@ all cheers!

No! I didn't plan this to be a farewell speech or out of NL speech, we still dey here for each other. One luv!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 5:22am On Aug 18, 2010
@IykeD, Its well my guy. I'm starting to feel the same way too. Thank God for social networking sites like facebook and a blog like nairaland. With them, we will never walk alone.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2010
Iyke, Deoyle and all my online buddies, nairaland is a wide spectrum of social networking tool and an environment of knowledge share which of course forms a bulk of the progress a lot of us have mad so far as it relates to admission and embassy issues. We don't sell information here on nairaland but give it out at no cost, except the fact that you need to pay for your internet subscription which is about the only thing.

My advice to you guys is to download the practical arrival guide document from your schools portal or do a mail to the international office and request for the PDF file, this will help you with road network, bus or train fares, you may also want to get all your books here in Nigeria as they are more cheaper here or find a free e-book download site. Try and find out if you require a yellow card (vaccination clearance), get all original copies of your credentials, transcripts and certificates.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
Guys, i never hear anything from sweden o. No one is talking. My frnds appeal got to them on friday, he was issued visa same day and has picked up his visa today monday.

I want to know if the visa officer in my case no gree change the decision, and where is my documents now. Have they forwarded it to administrative court. I do mail twice to them, no reply, called their phone, na swedish language, am just so fed up.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ashiri iq, how far,u don hear anything about ur appeal?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Another drama on my case, spoke with my case officer on phone, he said he forwarded my appeal to the court, maybe he wasnt convinced i have the fund. I called court, they sent me two docs, legal proceedings so far on my case and another one asking me to write a petition again. In the proceeding, Immigration service disputes upheld my appeal, migration board not satisfied with the decision and appealed against it explaining to them that i moved my fund from my account to another account.i presented them another evidence of fund, they said its not their job to verify my account, that na abuja work. Shebi dem suppose contact abuja ni, anyway to cut the long story short, i don petition again - why are these people treating me like this. What parameter did they use in deciding the appeal of other people in 1-5days. God help me.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Ashiri_IQ, I've been away from here for some time. I'm now in Sweden though but I'm still trying to settle down. One of my guys also received the same message about his appeal. I hope that they are not intentionally doing that to waste time. Anyhow, whatever will be will be. You'd share your good news very soon man. All the best.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2010
I sent in my final petition on the 1st September 2010 and finally God has done what no man can do, migration court has granted my residence permit on the 14th September 2010. Guys, am so happy and am shedding tears of joy, thanks to you all for your prayers, am just short of words. Now the game has begun on nairaland, gents kindly lets keep this forum lively and back to life. We have to make it more popular than the UK visa section, the world's thirst for qualitative and cheap/free education is moving to shengen countries and our destination for now is Finland, Sweden and Norway.
Make una help me thank baba God - you are too much
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2010
Ashiri,i am really happy for you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,    i haven't recieved any decision from this people yet, i dey always track am online NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE yet dem dey tell me, shey we fit talk online right now,i am on yahoo,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
babajis_2010@yahoo.com
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
Congratsssssssss!!! Victory at last. I've always said you will share your good news. So happy for you man. No go dey waste time ooo. We are expecting you soon,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
Man, just got the good news from deoyel now.I told you, congrats man, i am so so happy for u. See u in Sweden ofcos, i nid not tell you that Sweden is a nice country, u will see for yourself. Man, God too much, , send me a mail let me give u my no here, call me wen u get here ok.Cheers broda and God bless.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2010
@Ashiri_IQ, Congrat men, I hv been praying with you and following ur comments since u were denied on this thread but now is the time to celebrate with you. As ur name implies Ashiri, guy ur blessing is indeed a secret from God ASHIRI NLA - BIG SECRET. I am sure ur guys will give u d most needed assistance when u get there. Best of luck brother
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by collinsfbi(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2010
I think Autumn semester 2009/2010 hullabaloo is over now but Nigerian applicants who made it are to be celebrated. Guys e no easy ooo, these guys really tried for assisting one another. Guys, I pray God will continue to uphold you wherever you find yourself in Sweden. @mr. man, I know how you feel right now but the God that answered Ashiri’s prayers will not ignore yours in JN

This thread must not die according to Ashiri_IQ:
gents kindly let’s keep this forum lively and back to life. We have to make it more popular than the UK visa section.
If you applied for spring 2010, come over here to share your findings and experiences in order to help one another, Johnson11 said:
I heard from someone that the embassy don't honor 6 months courses anymore is it true or not?
If Yes why do they still allow international students to apply?
SPRING 2010 APPLICANTS' SEASON BEGINS
[center][/center][color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Share your findings and experiences
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2010
Callygood, johnson11, iykeD, deoyle25, mr.man, collinsfbi and a host of others that i have not mentioned here. Its time to have a covalent bond and chart a common course in life. It is amazing the pool of graduates from sweden flooding the Nigeria labour market, i have big bros them (2005 set) who studied in sweden, they are now managers in zain, etisalat.

words cant express enough my profound gratitude to you all, for your prayers and encouragement, i wish we could hold a bash for our independence in sweden - guys what do you think - lets have your comments on this.

Its a great honour and privilege to be counted among Nigerian students in sweden
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2010
Deoyle, how far with your friend case, tell him to do me a mail, i might be helpful.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ashiri_IQ:

Deoyle, how far with your friend case, tell him to do me a mail, i might be helpful.

He got it too. He would be here next week.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
Deoyle, kindly send his contact phone number to my e-mail box, i need to enquire something from him. Many thanks
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2010
Hey Everyone, My case officer just told me she DIDN'T GRANT me because i can't meet up with the resumption date
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mrman3(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2010
she said i can't meet up with the resumption date, my school resumed sept 1st, ANY REASON TO APPEAL?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2010
Alapa kabikabi ti nkabi danu lori awon omo; Akobi ninu awon oku; Ajinde ati Iye; Kiki oro kan to so ile aye ro; Apata Ayeraiye; Apata aidigbolu-eni digbolu a wo womu-womu; Eleti lu kara bi ajere; Ape-je, Aipe-je; Baba fun alaini baba; Oko opo; Eru jeje leti okun pupa.

Finally God has answered my prayers. My RP is ready for collection on monday.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2010
I have seen the right hand of God, I have no reason whatsoever to doubt God.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Ashiri_IQ, I feel you bro.
@mr.man, I'm so sorry about your case. I believe everything has a purpose. But never give up. God is taking you to a better place.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
Gosh ,

This has got to be my first click when ever I enter NL, My peeps are here oo, Congrats to those that got their Visas , I applied for Spring 2011,I'll be needing advise from you guys and updates as things are progressing, And I hope by Gods Grace, I'll rejoice soon too, Amen,

Again, Congrats, And those that havent got theirs, God they,He'll See you through Amen
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hello Ashiri,
Congrats! I expected the mail you said you will send to me but i didn’t hear from you until i entered nairaland again to see that you were granted the residence permit for studies. It is really wonderful to see that you are preparing to join us in thereal cold club in Sweden. Welcome to Sweden in advance but still make sure you write me that private mail so as to know what you need to travel with for your own good. Incase you find it difficult to recall who i am, then, go through the below previous conversation of both of us;
On 28th of July i wrote the bellow message to you;

Hello Ashiri,

ACT ON THE BELLOW INFORMATION FAST BECAUSE YOU WILL STILL BE GRANTED YOUR STUDENT RESIDENCE PERMIT.

The decison on your visa application can be amended because it is your bank that revealed your account information to the Sweden embassy which is not suppose to be so. But only if you had filled som form at the embassy, allowing them to verify your account that way. Otherwise, they are wrong to check your personal bank account.
You can still get the visa for now because it is not yet late for you. Try to 1. redeposit the required fund into your account and print it out. 2. make a photocopy of your international passport, 3. make a photocopy of your appointment detail 4. print out the decision made to your visa application and 5. a personal letter stating that you used the money in your account for personal business and now you have redeposited it back. Send everything to the Sweden Embassy. It is not yet late for now and you MUST be granted your student residence permit for studies in Sweden.

For furthe information write me personal note to: ifeco1a_y2k@yahoo.com or ask Iyke who has gotten his residence permit on how i advised him.
Thanks

Linda (Now in Sweden).

And this was you reply on 30th of July, “Ife, thanks so much, u are the bomb. Am filing in my appeal with the required fund. I will do you a private mail. Your input will help me a lot”

Now i have spoken with Iyke and because he is now in Sweden and feeling very good.
Congrats again and i still look forward to hearing from you soon.

Linda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.