Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist (152478 Views)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Usher2u(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
RESTVIN PEACE BRO .I LOVE YOU BUH GOD LOVES YOU MOST
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by ibedun: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
sarzy:

You stay in a public forum and shameless pen down a repellent lie! How is it only Africans that are theists?

Ok sir, keep wait for Jesus. Shebi na your village wey dem born am. Is alrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by koxi: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
What a loss!!!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by ladunliadi: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Photos from Burial Of Late Dede One Day (Nigerian Nollywood Actor) - http://9jahome.com.ng/2016/02/photos-burial-of-late-dede-one-day-nigerian-nollywood-actor/
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by suwalee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Panzerfaust:
He doesn't look dead..He looks like he is sleeping. The Morgue that admitted this man dis a nice job.
wats that tin all over him like jollof rice

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Iko5000: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
You have to ask the Mods who allowed pictures of dead people to be posted on this site.
Stanleywaxy:

Why upload the image of his corpse ??
This is not proper @ all !!!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by amacastel: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
R I p Dede 1day .God pls keep me alive to enjoy the fruit of my labour. Aba based stars I don't understand this but I have to say it why do they always die@ their prime, okwara EZE AMA, IFEANYI ibeawuchi, sese nwa ABA,uyo, now Dede amongst other my candid advice if u make fame in Aba run for ur dear life, is impt

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by erusen: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
ibedun:

Ok sir, keep wait for Jesus. Shebi na your village wey dem born am. Is alrite.
common don't be silly deathbis inevitable
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Iko5000:
You have to ask the Mods who allowed pictures of dead people to be posted on this site.

Too bad , its not acceptable !
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by FroshGirl(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Misses him like never before! I love his comedy! I love his actions in nollywood! . His dancing style fascinates me....Gonna miss him forever.........RIP DEDE RIP MY COMIC ACTOR RIP MY MAN . I LOVE YOU
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by frankoben(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oh death thou hath lost thy sting....Oh grave where art thou victory ??.....RIP Dede One Day till we meet again on the day of the resurrection!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by toprealman: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinaj:
It's a Pity :-

I hpe he has children tho sad
The woman on the left with pics is his wife.....the kid with pic on the right is his daughter. He was married with kids....Dede RIP
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Guyoo: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fading away like the stars of the morning,
Losing their light in the glorious sun;
So let me steal away, gently and lovingly,
Only remembered by what I have done.

RIP Bro.. Death is an inevitable end for Mankind. Make every day count
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Opoki(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why would any sane human being take that first picture in the first instance. I'm sure the fellow can't be his relative!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by muhakeem(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
only God knows why they have been keeping this body all this while...... what future benefit do they tends to achieve from the dead body

I term it a heavy torture on the innocent body that has supposed to be buried long ago.. hnmm
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by charijee(f): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
As saddening as it is, Rest in peace Dede, God knows best
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by marley145: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Panzerfaust:
He doesn't look dead..He looks like he is sleeping. The Morgue that admitted this man dis a nice job.
that pix was taken the day he died.thats before the corpse was admitted into the morgue. rip dede
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by sinaj(f): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
toprealman:
The woman on the left with pics is his wife.....the kid with pic on the right is his daughter. He was married with kids....Dede RIP
I get
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Realhommie(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Rip. Je nke Oma. So sad. I can see Army of salvation.
Are you a member?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by oldtopics(f): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
but really where are his colleagues?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Naija Army come with their masqurade too
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by cbrass(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:
.....Fading away like the stars of the morning..

Do you know that song?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by frankblinkz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am there live from orie-mbieri,obazu........right now at his compound,wia d deputy governor jst came in,with many film stars,mr ibu,okon,ini edo,nkem owoh,dauda,chinwe owoh,aki nd paw paw..and many others..we hv indeed lost a father,brother and uncle...may his soul rest in peace..chinonso 4rm umueze
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Baroba(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why would somebody upload picture of a dead, imagine if you family member died and you come across his naked body on a trolley how would you feel??

It's about time mods start scrutinising the sort of pix people upload here..

RIP Dede.. Wishing you peaceful journey nwanne.. Ije uwa di omimi..

Someone was asking where are the Nollywood actors, from my observation, there seem to be a divide of recent between what i call the Onitsha/ Pound Road Aba actors ( that is the old Nolly that made stars out of Rita Dominic, Genevieve and Omotola) and the so called polished actors based in Lagos or Abuja..
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by billyG(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why shld a fool went to d morgue 2 snap that kind of picture!May his own pic b snapped like that IJN.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by CioAngels(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Abioler, you are very right, there is no love in the industry. They have their click of high celebrities who feels the rest are nothing. If dede is not in their click they won't be there, is as bad as that. When a none celebrity dies, forget it, they look the other way.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by billyG(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
So igbo 2 dey do white garment thing like their SW brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by cbrass(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
billyG:
So igbo 2 dey do white garment thing like their SW brothers.

I didn't know o until I saw this pics l
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by NinaArsenal(f): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Realhommie:
Are you a member?
yes
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Ejytex(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
abiolert:
I can't even see big names of Nollywood in this picture. Does it mean that there is no love in the industry for Actors and actresses? just my thought though.
Judge weldone,but u saw d wife n d children.Naija pple eeee
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
cbrass:

Do you know that song?

Yeah, it makes me cry cry
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Realhommie(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
NinaArsenal:
yes
Wow, nice... Grew up there, an A/S, a branch and district co-ordinator, an EVG. The list goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrity Branding: How To Promote Yourself & Your Brand To Become A Celebrity / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.