Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist (152470 Views)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by cbrass(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Yeah, it makes me cry cry

Me too, have sung it in the choir a couple of times at burials, which church do you attend pls
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ejytex:
Judge weldone,but u saw d wife n d children.Naija pple eeee
my Guy wetin concern you, wey u dey quote me? Na lie I talk before? nor be wetin I see I talk? The wife no suppose dey there before? see! I take Wetin u dey serve take beg u! next time nor be by force to qoute person, you hear! just face your front ok. remember say u carry passenger oga driver bikonu.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Ejytex(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
abiolert:

my Guy wetin concern you, wey u dey quote me? Na lie I talk before? nor be wetin I see I talk? The wife no suppose dey there before? see! I take Wetin u dey serve take beg u! next time nor be by force to qoute person, you hear! just face your front ok. remember say u carry passenger oga driver bikonu.
U jst dey sound like person wey him brain dey for him nyashi
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by durodee(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Panzerfaust:
He doesn't look dead..He looks like he is sleeping. The Morgue that admitted this man did a nice job.
That picture must be just after he died BEFORE the embalming process.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Lilimax(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
billyG:
So igbo 2 dey do white garment thing like their SW brothers.
They do but the commonest one is Ndi uka Sabbath.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ejytex:
U jst dey sound like person wey him brain dey for him nyashi
stupidity don take over you abi? shei u don turn spokes man for Nollywood abi.? Ozuo naim u be!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by IYANGBALI: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
RisingSun1:
He belongs to a white garment church
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
suwalee:
wats that tin all over him like jollof rice
na jollof rice now make you sidon dey chop am,ode
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by NnennaNelly(f): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
RIP DEDE ONE DAY. see the full video on www.technng.com
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Ikpewe: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why do they pour rice on him?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Houseofglam7(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
cbrass:

Me too, have sung it in the choir a couple of times at burials, which church do you attend pls
I'm not a church goer smiley
Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by MrJoshBaba(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
lonelydora:
Laa n'udo nwanne.

Am I the only one seeing Nigerian flag and coat-of-arm in the photo that lady is carrying? Why do we have it there?

Is this the village Eze Mmuo?
You are seeing the Nigeria coat of arm and flag because he is a Cameronian. mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by suwalee(f): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na jollof rice now make you sidon dey chop am,ode
who asked for ur opinion did I ask u biko
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by miomio(f): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
abiolert:
I can't even see big names of Nollywood in this picture. Does it mean that there is no love in the industry for Actors and actresses? just my thought though.

the seeming small names you saw are they not of nollywood? u dnt expect all off them to be there. not in this world where cliques abound. at least i saw all his cliques there.

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Johnpaul09(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
He was a Hero, Star, Legend and TurboKing. May his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Decryptor(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmm...Mbieri! That town that uses Jazz to brush teeth!

This guy was diabolically "Knocked out" because of that house he was building!! His enemies allowed him to build and waited for him to announce that he was opening it then they struck!

Rest in Peace Dede One Day.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by cbrass(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:

I'm not a church goer smiley
Sorry dear

Oh..hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Nmeri17: 3:11am On Feb 14, 2016
Only God knows how sad this makes me. Good night Dede.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=miomio post=42902454]

the seeming small names you saw are they not of nollywood? u dnt expect all off them to be there. not in this world where cliques abound. at least i saw all his cliques there.
[/quote
This is the reason for my expression of my thought though! the industry is filled with cliques and class system which of course is not healthy for the industry. Thanks for making me see it from your perspective, which I think is also correct. Happy Valentine to you. stay blessed.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by lonelydora: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2016
MrJoshBaba:

You are seeing the Nigeria coat of arm and flag because he is a Cameronian. mtcheeww

Just go and read a little about the Flag and Coat of arm before you quote me. Go and learn where its supposed to used and not.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by nairamaniac: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2016
rest in peace Dede 1 day.
but jokes apart, this picture has increased my motivation to gym even more. even as corpse, one still needs to look good.
his ghost wouldnt feel good about his corpse looking this way.
me I must look very Sexy, Hawt and with 6packs that can kill my female-mourners
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by otiigba1(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Decryptor:
Hmmm...Mbieri! That town that uses Jazz to brush teeth!

This guy was diabolically "Knocked out" because of that house he was building!! His enemies allowed him to buildd waited for him to announce that he was opening it then they struck!

Rest in Peace Dede One Day.

Rubbish! Diabolical my butt! How did you come to this conclusion? Unless you know his enemies, have you considered he may have died of some sort of illness? Like heart attack, kidney failure, cancer, organ failure, blood poisining, brain tumor ETC.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by otiigba1(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2016
lonelydora:

Just go and read a little about the Flag and Coat of arm before you quote me. Go and learn where its supposed to used and not.
i think that poster is just being sarcastic, i see your point though, flags and coat of arms are used in Goverments officeses, Gorvernors, courts, parliarments which i am sure as a celebrity the dead man was he must have had access to. I may be wrong though smiley
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by IYANGBALI: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
suwalee:
who asked for ur opinion did I ask u biko
i have tolded you to go and eat the jorrof lice,today na Varentine day biko grin
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by suwalee(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:
i have tolded you to go and eat the jorrof lice,today na Varentine day biko grin
yea I'm in a gud mood trust me
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by miomio(f): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=abiolert post=42904893][/quote]

you ar welcome.
happy val n God bless you.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Ejytex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
abiolert:

stupidity don take over you abi? shei u don turn spokes man for Nollywood abi.? Ozuo naim u be!
If u no need my attention then stop posting rubbish ok
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Panzerfaust(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
yeah u right ,and his body still looks fresh ......I was told the intestines of corpses are always been removed to avoid smells
Not true. They are ussually injected with chemicals and coated with formaldehyde. Then they are put in "freezers"..To keep the body fresh. It is only during the burial stage that the nose, mouth and anus is stuffed with wool to prevent bad smells. When the family is given the body, they are usually advised to bury within 15hrs of the body transfer, or else, the body will bloat and explode.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Ejytex:
If u no need my attention then stop posting rubbish ok
Boy you never still relax for this matter.
you get work s0?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Ejytex(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
abiolert:
Boy you never still relax for this matter. you get work s0?
Olodo
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Ejytex post=42943026]Olodo[/quote Ekpa
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ejytex:
Olodo
Orue + Ekpa naim u be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.