Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat (26332 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Blogger Omojuwa Reacts To Akpobolokemi Arrest (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Popular twitter activist and Columnist, J.J. Omojuwa took to his twitter page @omojuwa to respond to a death threat on him by someone and shared a screenshot of the threat. See the screenshot below:

Source: http://www.jetolu.com/2016/02/13/what-did-i-do-omojuwa-reacts-to-death-threat/

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by mynd1(f): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Don't mind them sir,they will do nothing. angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Elosky20: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
The twitter orubebe needs jegaquin

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by APCHaram: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nobody threatened him but told him that he will reap his own words.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by CltrAltDel: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:
pls dont allow hatred blind you......

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Why wish horrible death on a fellow human simply because of political differences?

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by olatpic(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is serious o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by APCHaram: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
seunmsg:

Why wish horrible death on a fellow human simply because of political differences?

Why wish for Nnamdi Kanu's conviction and execution on treason because of his political views?

Answer that and we can talk.

248 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by APCHaram: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:

And I hope you will see Nnamdi Kanu's trial in different light after all he just spoke his own mind.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by asEdeyHOT: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
#PdpHouseOfHunger fighting back

IPOB Wailers

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by nogames: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

And I hope you will see Nnamdi Kanu's trial in different light after all he just spoke his own mind.
Speaking his own mind by calling mop action on Pastor kumuyi and co?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Why wish for Nnamdi Kanu's conviction and execution on treason because of his political views?

This thread is about Omojuwa and not Nnamdi Kanu. Open a thread to that effect and I will engage you.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by ckmayoca: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
This guy sha dey find popularity at all cost.

15 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by UjGina: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
The guy na attention seeker desperately looking for patronage from the confused government

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by APCHaram: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
seunmsg:

This thread is about Omojuwa and not Nnamdi Kanu. Open a thread to that effect and I will engage you.

Double standard hypocrisy at its most radiant form.

You asked why hatred must be directed on others with varrying political ideology or aspirations and I gave you a mirror to look into.

Omojuwa or whatever is a Nnamdi Kanu to some people .

Besides nobody threatened the twitter ranter but wished him a worse faith in future with death.

Isn't that the same thing your like have been wishing and praying for over Kanu ?

Hypocrites

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by APCHaram: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
nogames:
Speaking his own mind by calling mop action on Pastor kumuyi and co?

If I go to Kano central mosque on Friday and started distributing Christian tracts , will you mourn me after I get lynched to death by Muslim mob?

Words are relative until action is carried out on them.

Has anybody been killed because of Kanu?

Has any of his supporters carried out any of his threats?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by BushidoBlue(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Twitter Orubebe....
Hehehebeheheeee

This is just d beginning....

So to insult people dey sweet but to receive insult dey pain.... na wa oooo

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Sctests: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Super question!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Sctests: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's funny how people think that the Oba of lagos has the right to threaten Easterners with death but Kanu doesn't have the right to threatening those he feel are enemies who murdered 3 million of his kins and are still killing them till today. The hypocrisy stinks to hell. This is why i am beginning to see reasons with kanu.

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by AtlanticBreeze: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
The same idiot that called the former president a pig.. rubbish

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by APCcrimes: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
twitter orubebe grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:

WHAT IS 'HATRED' ABOUT THAT POST/COMMENT

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by dunkem21(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

The hypocrite will run with his tail between his legs ..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by EbukaFran: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
dunkem21:

The hypocrite will run with his tail between his legs ..

Rose2014

How u dey?

6 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by dunkem21(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbukaFran:

Rose2014

How u dey?

Ngeneukwenu, am fine sir.

18 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by EbukaFran: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Ngeneukwenu, am fine sir.

grin grin
Ngenekwenu ko Ngeneojuku ni

Why are you not using the Rose2014 handle

Are you on ban?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
He that keeps his mouth keeps himself from troubles.

JJ Omojuwa planted a shameless mole into a PDP Think Thank group and thereby succeeded in getting access into the group and displayed the members mobile numbers on his twitter handle for the whole world to see. He then tagged his fellow zombies to attack those who he then labelled 'enemies of the nation.'

That scum called former President a pig. My friends whose numbers he placed on the Internet received a deluge of threat messages and calls. Those who hate threats and intimidation must cease doing same to others.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by dunkem21(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin
Ngenekwenu ko Ngeneojuku no

Why are you not using the Rose2014 handle

Are you on ban?

The same reason you ain't using ngeneukwenu ..

I thought you would enter with your kaakulator moniker grin

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Police Releases Statement, Warns IPOB Members Who Plan Protest Tomorrow / Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.