Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting (26417 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by 360frolic(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Temitope Alao gave birth to 3-pound triplets at Woodhull Hospital, Brooklyn, New York on Thursday morning, February 11, about eight months into her pregnancy.

The 34yr old new mother who has been trying to conceive for 6 years welcomed a girl, Temiloluwa, and two boys, Oluwafikayomi and Ifeoluwa (baby Ifeoluwa is the only one pictured. They were born prematurely)

In the delivery room was Afolake Alao, 58, a longtime registered nurse at Woodhull Medical Center and the children's grandmother. Afolake Alao said she insisted that her daughter-in-law, who had been trying to conceive for six years, come to the United States for the delivery.

"I knew she would get good care here," she told reporters during a press availability at the hospital Friday.

Her journey to New York involved a 13-hour flight with a layover in Paris.
Temitope Alao made the trip with her own mother, Adejoke Ogunrinde, on Jan. 21.

"I’m so happy," said Temitope Alao, the beaming but groggy new mom.
She said she’s not intimidated by the thought of caring for three infants at once.
"I’ll manage,” she said, adding she was “very active” during her pregnancy.
The only thing left to do for the family is to introduce the babies to their dad for the first time. Temitope’s husband is still Nigeria.
"We are trying to get him here to see the babies," she said.

The family will return to Nigeria when the babies are old enough to travel, they said. Temiloluwa, the girl’s name, means "God belongs to me." The boys names stand for “God has increased my joy” and "God’s love."

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/02/photos-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Elosky20: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na GODWIN

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Daz good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Yomiesnug: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations to her, God win

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Drinkwater(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Great news
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by chemaze(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerians in diaspora

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by FineBro(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Freelancer007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good news

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
'm happy for you oo,IYA meta.see her cute face. pele ogbo
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by TenPassfour(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Goodnews everywhere I turn to...God is Faithful
Folkz 2moro is by birthday another goodnews., come let e-celebrate...you all know how much is dollar now really affecting the mkt price.
#TeamThinkForMe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by glassman: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
congrats.. egbon omo ni won yio je

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Emmyemmy1: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is a super strike miracle part 1
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by okikioluphoto(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
shocked His a faithful God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Sctests: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do you all know that the husband can still be denied a visa to go see his babies by the US embassy here in Nigeria? He can be denied a visa without explanation just because the Visa officer is having menstrual cramp or simply doesn't like his face. lol. This is not a joke.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by boboLIL(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Glory be to God...for this gift of. The womb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by BarryX(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
NCA is the floor is yours. She is actually Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by bigtt76(f): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
God bless them all. I look forward to mine in Jesus Name. Amen

360frolic:
Temitope Alao gave birth to 3-pound triplets at Woodhull Hospital, Brooklyn, New York on Thursday morning, February 11, about eight months into her pregnancy.

The 34yr old new mother who has been trying to conceive for 6 years welcomed a girl, Temiloluwa, and two boys, Oluwafikayomi and Ifeoluwa (baby Ifeoluwa is the only one pictured. They were born prematurely)

In the delivery room was Afolake Alao, 58, a longtime registered nurse at Woodhull Medical Center and the children's grandmother. Afolake Alao said she insisted that her daughter-in-law, who had been trying to conceive for six years, come to the United States for the delivery.

"I knew she would get good care here," she told reporters during a press availability at the hospital Friday.

She said she’s not intimidated by the thought of caring for three infants at once.
The only thing left to do for the family is to introduce the babies to their dad for the first time. Temitope’s husband is still Nigeria.

The family will return to Nigeria when the babies are old enough to travel, they said. Temiloluwa, the girl’s name, means "God belongs to me." The boys names stand for “God has increased my joy” and "God’s love."

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by emerged01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by nkemdi89(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
IVF, that's the beauty of technology.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Alubosa: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sctests:
Do you all know that the husband can still be denied a visa to go see his babies by the US embassy here in Nigeria? He can be denied a visa without explanation just because the Visa officer is having menstrual cramp or simply doesn't like his face. lol. This is not a joke.

I disagree with you. The VO's are professionals trained to have control over there emotions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Alubosa: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
nkemdi89:
IVF, that's the beauty of technology.

Science

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by dokunbam(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrat
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Jacko1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Another miracle shey.... Another miracle shey....
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Dannyabu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Jacko1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
In between those kids are automatic american citizens right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by iyerikan12: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Wendyslim(f): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by henrybomb(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
360frolic:

Multiple blessings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by Saraha1(f): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
God who Brought tears of joy to this woman will also locate my sister and give her triplet (two boys and one girl)this year.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by mamagee3(f): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting by femiseun1: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
From angels’ whispers we’ve been told, they are the treasures in life to behold.

We welcome with joy and love our three little angels sent from above.
From God’s loving arms to ours…
“Behold, children are a gift of the Lord…” Psalm 127:3
God has blessed us three times over.
Behold the blessings bestowed on our family!

My triplets called me out on NL. Dear NLERS I am indeed grateful to God.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger? / Help: My Younger Brother Disrespects Me Alot / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.