Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

New Easy Way To Start Cyber Cafe Business - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Easy Way To Start Cyber Cafe Business (1878 Views)

How To Run A Cyber Cafe Without Paying A Monthly Subscription / How Internet Service Providers ISP Cheat Cyber Cafe Owners / How To Setup A Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Easy Way To Start Cyber Cafe Business by felixxx: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
We know that cafe business in Nigerian is making the owners regret entering to the business. Frustrations from Nepa, Police, ISP, Managements, Etc.
We have gone into research and came out with a very easy and cheap way to start a cafe and no matter what, your profit will still be guaranteed.
Stress free, ISP no longer a problem. In fact, you will always smile with your business on daily basis because you will always count your profit on daily basis.
This is not a story as we have things to prove ourselves. contact us through my email efortuness@gmail.com or 08022354995 for more details.

We can send you our e-manual based on special arrangements.
Re: New Easy Way To Start Cyber Cafe Business by ade9ja(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
log on to [url=http://www.naijavoice.com/index.php/topic,155.0.html]www.naijavoice.com/index.php/topic,155.0.html[/url] for 10 important and relevant steps in setting up cyber cafe, you can also contact me on 07028105211 for free advice and your computer networking jobs.
Re: New Easy Way To Start Cyber Cafe Business by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nairaland depicts the typical Nigerians. While people like Felixx are only financially inclined, Ade9ja prefer to offer same service free. Ade9ja, u're trulely 9ja
Re: New Easy Way To Start Cyber Cafe Business by ade9ja(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
Of what sense will it be if someone can't prove what he claim to be a professional in, i say it and mean it that as a good marketing tool give me a call and i will do your networking jobs free of charge just provide transportation to the destination to n fro.
free consultation saturday and sundays from 2pm to 6pm

(1) (Reply)

10 Cool Usb Thumb Drive Tricks / 10 Rare Animal Crossbreeds(Hybrids) You May Not Know. / Nigeria Information Technology Exhibition Nitex 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.