Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her (34312 Views)

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / 9ice Calls Himself An Upcoming Artiste, Says No One Is Pregnant For Him / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by jonhemma11: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Read the girl's post below....

"Help help make una save me from liz anjorin. She called me for a Job and she gave me N200 for my food allowance. I'm a professional makeup artist n I told her it's nt done anywhere, that I cnt Accept it!
And she pleaded wit me dat d second day she would Make it up 2me. The second day, she gave me N500 again which I told her I cnt accept n I told her she shuld giv me d regular food allowance n she replied dat dats d amount she has, in a rude manner, which I cnt comply wit. .

I told her I was going 2leave her set n I did. But she started shouting even b4 I left n I dnt Wana exchange words wit her. Waking up dis mowni all I found was several text messages 4rm her which include incantation n different curses, insults 2me n ma unborn child "n she's threatening me alot"cx I said she's nt one of my big sis. Can one's big sister have dis such attitude?!!!!!! Save me 4rm her oooooooo. Nothing must happen 2 me n my unborn child anjorin! !!!! Save me 4rm her ooooo"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/girl-threatened-by-nollywood-actress.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by INTROVERT(f): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
She started it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by jonhemma11: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yawa don gas
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by dacovajnr: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
But she was the one who insulted her first...so she had xpected her to keep her mouth shut all in the name of celebrity...Omo Swerve jhor..you got wah u asked for undecided

53 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
All dis shameless yoruba actress sef undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by whirlwind7(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bad mouth meets "worse mouth"

So, now she seeks help from everyone after throwing the first volley? She didn't pay her as expected, so she resorted to insults and curses. What the actress did was to curse her back.

She ought to have sought for a civilized means to claim her debt in the first place.
Couldn't even make much out of the horrid English she typed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by cruzita(f): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
I no understand but from comments above she started it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by greatme2good(f): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't understand anything there can't they speak proper English?

44 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by ajokebelle(f): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Even if the lady started it, it doesn't give anjorin the right to insult her like that, the insult on the lady was too much, including her family and unborn child for that matter. Anjorin is capable of murder. She just proved all the tout roles she portrays in some movies are truly part of her character.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by kennyman2000(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm. All these actresses will be forming big. Them even dey do make up on credit.

Fake peeps.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by VampireeM(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Abeg who is Liz Injury abi na Anjori??

All I see is two attention seekers. So as the so called makeup artiste has posted their matter online wetin wey she wan us do?? Mstchew!

6 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
the so called yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by kay29000(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
See heavy curse
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by holluwai(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Awon big gurls....lol

Omo see as the girl dey curse person...haba!

Look down grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by allanphash7(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
What is liz anjorin

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
What does this even mean? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
too much yoruba na ... like two market women fighting grin

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by lankieman: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Gbogbo bisgirl..without shishi
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ok na

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by mizhefeh(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Translation plss,can't dey type in English

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by slim19(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Never liked the bitch an anjoorin tho....

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
God will watch and protect you and your baby from any harm. Keep working hard and praying.

LET GO AND LET GOD DEAL WITH IT.

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Lordfranklin(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by ichommy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Haba
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Trillyonaire: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
What are they saying?
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by tottinova: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
jonhemma11:
Read the girl's post below....

"Help help make una save me from liz anjorin. She called me for a Job and she gave me N200 for my food allowance. I'm a professional makeup artist n I told her it's nt done anywhere, that I cnt Accept it!
And she pleaded wit me dat d second day she would Make it up 2me. The second day, she gave me N500 again which I told her I cnt accept n I told her she shuld giv me d regular food allowance n she replied dat dats d amount she has, in a rude manner, which I cnt comply wit. .

I told her I was going 2leave her set n I did. But she started shouting even b4 I left n I dnt Wana exchange words wit her. Waking up dis mowni all I found was several text messages 4rm her which include incantation n different curses, insults 2me n ma unborn child "n she's threatening me alot"cx I said she's nt one of my big sis. Can one's big sister have dis such attitude?!!!!!! Save me 4rm her oooooooo. Nothing must happen 2 me n my unborn child anjorin! !!!! Save me 4rm her ooooo"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/girl-threatened-by-nollywood-actress.html

Who is lizzy anjorin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by holluwai(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
They're Yoruba actress nah cheesy

mizhefeh:
Translation plss,can't dey type in English

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by OmoIyaMero: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dat babe shot the first bullet and went short of bullets, Lizard abi na Lizzy shot back with missiles now she is running to us. ole ooshi....such are the type that ll first slap you as kids and when you hit em back they ll shout "Mummmmmy"

9 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by anochuko01(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatme2good:
I don't understand anything there
can't they speak proper English?
you no know say curse for native language dey carry more weight?! no English translation for incantation o! sango and the rest no sabi English naa grin

15 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
Dat babe shot the first bullet and went short of bullets, Lizard abi na Lizzy shot back with missiles now she is running to us. ole ooshi....such are the type that ll first slap you as kids and when you hit em back they ll shout "Mummmmmy"

Is that why the actress should curse the unborn baby? What did the baby do to her? Nothing from that fetish woman will cause that baby any harm.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React / Balenciaga Officially Cuts Ties With Kanye West Over Anti-semitic Comments / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.