Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (27660 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / What Can Be Grown In The North That Can Not Be Grown In The South? / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by aribisala0(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
samobo:

Oya come and mastuurbate here also

https://www.nairaland.com/2933371/obiano-calls-highrise-big-hitters#42914157
Don't you have uncles and parents that you can invite?
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Fayose commissioned similar lies in the past.

Have you bought day old chicks there? I am telling you there is no such thing.
Anyone can provide their phone number let them give you price and date of when to come it will not be 2016 they will give you
Serious poultry owners from SE know that they buy their real day old chicks in Ibadan maybe the E-dayold you can get online grin

Agu Aba industrial layout, behind mobile police barracks, Awka, Anambra state.

Sales

Tel :+234 - 80-67055767, 81-20969582, 70-51661250
Email :info@auscofarms.com.ng
http://auscofarms.com.ng/contactus.html

Who knows probably you are suffering from chronic eye disease called cataracts? When you see the word Badagry you call it Babangida

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by aribisala0(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
don't derail this page.
Anambra is working, just commend them and move on.
Any governor/ state that is performing in Nigeria will be applauded at.
This whole argument is uncalled for and irritating.
You will die of irritation. Do you think I give a fvck about your stuupid emotions? are you crazy? In your miserable life never tell me such rubbish.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by obiaguna(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pavore9:
''We were told sorghum can't be grown profitably''... Sometimes we tend to mistake ignorance for facts. I recall some years ago while in Achalla which is near Igbariam and some folks were insisting that veggies such as cabbage, cucumber etc will never do well there! I wish l can find myself there again to show them that l can even grow and harvest strawberries right there!

Nwanne, are you from Achalla?

1 Like

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by aribisala0(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
post=42914456:

Agu Aba industrial layout, behind mobile police barracks, Awka, Anambra state.

Sales

Tel :+234 - 80-67055767, 81-20969582, 70-51661250
Email :info@auscofarms.com.ng
http://auscofarms.com.ng/contactus.html

Who knows probably you are suffering from chronic eye disease called cataracts? When you see the word Badagry you call it Babangida
No Reply ............PREDICTABLY
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by eslathomas(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is what is "recklessly" produced in the Northern states. Without this special care.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please you guys show stop replying that slowpoke even when he quotes you......

He is alone in his ocean of stupidiity...even others of his like are not commenting because they have started appreciating the beauty of celebrating with others........

3 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
CSTR2:
Given the fact that Nigerian companies still import sorghum on a very large scale, then i think your leaders must not be very good even according to Nigerian standards, which is probably why poverty rate there is still very high.
Learn them watch and learn. The publicity and marketing alone is enough lesson.
I am not in the mood for some silly rantings. You can worship Sorghum for all i care.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Pavore9: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiaguna:

Nwanne, are you from Achalla?

No. I worked there.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by PRXPERT: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
ONYEKA300:
who said Anambra land is not fertile, should go to hell. Just last week me and my friend decide to visit Aguleri otu to see the oil rig myself, inside Aguleri otu i saw sugar cane farm near a swamp growing healthy and taller than the one in northern nigeria, mehn Aguleri otu have massive land ooo there i saw rice feild, grandnut farm,egwusi, i was told that beans also grow there even cucumber, beleive me soon Anambra will take over from the north in terms of Agriculture.
don't mind these brownies! I have told them before!
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
No Reply ............PREDICTABLY
grin grin
It seems your girlfriend dumb you this Val's day because of your mental illness, Sorry! Person that nack you this throw the key for Osun river, your case is irredeemable tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Viktor1983(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
Ife eji abu Onye ANAMBRA erika.

God if I can't come to Anambra in my next world as a human being, please let me come as a stone laying on the streets of Anambra state.

Btw, I heard valentine has been cancelled

Nwanne ! Na so!
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Agriculture is real in Nigeria. It is the largest part of our economy. Those doing real things do not make noise and by and large they are NOT part of government. Agriculture is not by propaganda. Akwa Ibom State is a major producer of Cocoa in Nigeria for export and has been for many years. NO NOISE ! When the SE starts producing food significantly we will take them serious but I can guarantee that all this government based propaganda are lies . Farming is not government activity.
There are two realities the SE is a very small place relative to other agricultural hubs and agricultural land competes poorly with other uses.Secondly it is not the most fertile so competitively is at a disadvantage e.g compared to Edo or Delta or Rivers

Till tomorrow Cocoa is the leading agricultural EXPORT from Nigeria rubber second. We do not hear state governments using this for unseemly propaganda
Yet, the same anambra you are hating is not owing salaries and is moving to greater heights but all your 'agricultural' states are heavily indebted such that the church is feeding them. Where is the evidence of the agricultural base?

Easterners going to Ibadan for day old chicks is a thing of the past. Choke on that

11 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Tell us the address for one ,phone number and how much they sell?
Iam sure you have been answered.
Why not ask me how much one cup of mama gold Rice is sold , just to confirm I know there is a brand called mama gold. Or if I ask u how much one cocoa pod is sold?
Yes, others don't make noise , we choose to , deal with it
Hahahahaha.
I like the way you are being dribbled up and down.
Hope you will feature in our next thread?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
You will die of irritation. Do you think I give a fvck about your stuupid emotions? are you crazy? In your miserable life never tell me such rubbish.

back to sender.
After ranting, go and play with sand, ur playmates are waiting for you outside.

10 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nickymezor(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Were in anambra?...
U mean my Villa
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by aribisala0(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
back to sender.
Your customers are waiting for you akunna, Enwe like you
gerrratahia
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
gerrratahia
its like you lack a proper home training!

4 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by praxisnetworks: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
its like you lack a proper home training!
Ada never wrestle a pig....it only makes it happy seeing you get dirty.
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by CSTR2: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I am not in the mood for some silly rantings. You can worship Sorghum for all i care.
ha grin
Then don't commonize achievements you can't understand, next time.
Btw, I am sure you think the money to buy your favourite jf-17 will come from nowhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Ada never wrestle a pig....it only makes it happy seeing you get dirty.
my dear, that guy is a sadist, how can the goodnews of this thread be making him angry.

3 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by TheArchangel(f): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=aribisala0 post=42915848] Your customers are waiting for you akunna, Enwe like you
gerrratahia[/quote/]You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly,
mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous,
contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous,
byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant,
clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious,
revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous,
unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-
spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
self-destructive, abusive, socially-slow, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD

3 Likes

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by praxisnetworks: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
my dear, that guy is a sadist, how can the goodnews of this thread be making him angry.
He's probably typing from a beer parlor....

1 Like

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
back to sender.
Babe leave am na frustration de cause his mis yan if you notice he ran away from me

1 Like

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by Costa2000(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
gerrratahia
What is akunna?,
Aku = Palm kernel
Nna = father.
Akunna = PalmKernel father, hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahaaha,

1 Like

Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by chiefobdk(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
stop hiding my post bigot
Re: Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) by chiefobdk(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
u no go see d guy derailing dis thread. oh I forgot. u 're happy with Wat he is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE / Anambra Rice Will Be In The Market By December(pics And Videos) / How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.