Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (5338 Views)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Would You Classify These Nigerian Ladies As Wife Material??? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

if it was about them milkshakes, u know u own that title wink

im the one with the ring
beat that! cool

I was blind when I read that and now I'm officially deaf.
TOPE2000!:

gbogbo ara l'ogun e grin cheesy
na milki jare

just give me 1mil dollars, i go dash u grin

If I give you $1M in exchange for her, then that's a swooping sale. Do you agree? If you do, let's proceed to ask the product being sold -- even though I still think you're yanking my chains. Is she for sale really? I no fit lafff abeg
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2009
My Savannah Jewel, are you really for sale?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

I was blind when I read that and now I'm officially deaf.
If I give you $1M in exchange for her, then that's a swooping sale. Do you agree? If you do, let's proceed to ask the product being sold -- even though I still think you're yanking my chains. Is she for sale really? I no fit lafff abeg

she is o
we are all tired of her at home
our mum cant wait to send her packing, u'd be doing us a favour sef grin grin grin grin grin
but u must promise to take very good care of her. cool
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2009
I will be doing y'all a favor, you want her outta the house, y'all tired of her and I'll take care of her(well she won't go around looking like a tartar anyway) and I will still give $1M? I'm reserving my comment until I hear from her. Wait a minute, she doesn't take this long before she responds, have you upset her? Pray she ain't or , psssffffff
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2009
blue upset?? nah
it aint in her gene and if she is i'd spank her but seriously
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2009
BLUE!!! THE BLUES!!! BLU CANTRELL!!!! BLUESPICE? where the heck are ya?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2009
dead!
i was researching on drugs that will knock me out of this bad dream
tope's tryna sell me after i done covered her ass with mom lotsa times
if u wanna sell me, missy, ibk and toyin wont let u
moreso my twinie sisi will kill u first
wicked big sister cry

its on gurl! angry

sugar plum,
im not for sale, im up for grabs 4 the eligible young man that can sway this lirgo off her dainty pins cool
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Jul 10, 2009
awwwwwwwwwww. . .love nwantin tin grin
make i leave una tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2009
i knew those lies still had their strangle hold on u cool
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2009
Wellkom!

Thought you was in love with Chaun or whatever that dude's name is. I knew you wasn't for sale but she wanted to shove it down my throat grin Are you sure she's a real big sister or detractor in disguise?

You might leave us alone if you want or stick around to see the goodies after all we need testimonials from close relatives to attest to how this all started
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2009
he's name's chamo cry cry kiss

so where were we? smiley
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2009
Sorry this took long but we were at a spot where I said you're priceless
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2009
awwwwwww embarassed
thanks
i thot u had gone off sad
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 2:43am On Jul 10, 2009
No I didn't go off. I was shuttling around the house. I'll be off the face of this laptop when I hear the last message from ya sweetie. Whatcha doing right now?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 3:17am On Jul 10, 2009
I'm still w.a.i.t.i.n.g.

Guess you ain't here no more until in the morning. I have to rest my Californian bones in a while so see you later on. I'll picture you in my dreams.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2009
dang and i was online all along sad
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2009
Oh today's your lucky day, I'm still on
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 3:42am On Jul 10, 2009
oh it is indeed! cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 3:45am On Jul 10, 2009
So what have you been doing?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 3:47am On Jul 10, 2009
reading old jokes
i guess ur donw with ur tv watching yeah?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 3:50am On Jul 10, 2009
Tell me 2 jokes right now that will get me rolling on the floor
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 3:52am On Jul 10, 2009
how about i give u a link to more than 20 one-liners that got me teary eyed from laughing?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 3:54am On Jul 10, 2009
Bring it on girl
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 3:58am On Jul 10, 2009
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:00am On Jul 10, 2009
just went over them again and i only chuckled once or twice embarassed
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:02am On Jul 10, 2009
I'm headed there right now. Do I need to be a member?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:05am On Jul 10, 2009
The site is damn heavy. I've not been let in
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:07am On Jul 10, 2009
really?
dang

i guess u have to be a member then undecided
no harm in joining tho wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:08am On Jul 10, 2009
Imma do that right now
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:11am On Jul 10, 2009
yay!!!

im a member too wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:13am On Jul 10, 2009
Done! I'm a member now
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:15am On Jul 10, 2009
yay!
well go to the jokes section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! / Can A Naija Girl Perform This (pic Inside) / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.