Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! (19291 Views)

Happy Valentines Weekend!! / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Creamish(f): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
What do u want? wink What do u want?
Since it's a gift of love. It should be subject to what comes from your heart cheesy
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Creamish(f): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
Wait till I come for you babe! I arrive on the wheels of passion to whisk away to the land of faltering breath and ruffled hair.

And why wish me love in a collective inclusion of others? You thaw my love; I want you singularly, to the ire and exemption of all else.

Hehehe.. Lezz ur vals are many already. Hope its just me n u in d land of faltering breath and ruffled hair..cos I'll maim all others...grin

Today is a day of rest for me...cos Mondays at d office are usually unforgiving.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by 2plus2: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kenneth10110:
Happy Birthday to me

Wish you the best.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy vals Day to all my people here on niaraland.
Show love to as many people as u can.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by CaroLyner(f): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

Thanks CaroLyner. I merit it. Appreciated! smiley
yesss.hope its going great?
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
Happy Valentine, brother. cheesy
Same here boss. It seems you'll have to borrow me some of your lexical wits for 5 minutes to woo a special lady this Valentine. grin
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by ritababe(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
Good advice. U are brainy..... I've been following ur post on literature section. Respect

thank you ma
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by lezz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Creamish:

Hehehe.. Le.zz ur vals are many already. Hope its just me n u in d land of faltering breath and ruffled hair..cos I'll maim all others...grin

Today is a day of rest for me...cos Mondays at d office are usually unforgiving.
I'm an African man-- a prince, my lady, through and through. No measure of Western education can dampen my enthusiasm and need for women. cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I am picky ; I have a helplessness for the brainy, pretty and shapely type of women.

And there's a hierarchy here and in my bed too;

you have earned the top spot and you alone will I show the colour of my bed-sheet tonight.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by lezz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
Same here boss. It seems you'll have to borrow me some of your lexical wits for 5 minutes to woo a special lady this Valentine. grin
AhahahAhahaha, two of your narratives have I read, and I will wager you do not need help in that regard grin grin grin
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
AhahahAhahaha, two of your narratives have I read, and I will wager you do not need help in that regard grin grin grin
Lol those were just some fronting. Nothing else! sad
They say a problem identified is half solved. I need help! sad
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by lezz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol those were just some fronting. Nothing else! sad
They say a problem identified is half solved. I need help! sad
Bro, you're good, in pure honesty.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Rutheby(f): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since it's a gift of love. It should be subject to what comes from your heart cheesy
The Proximity sha. Only if u can rush to my place now now
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
The Proximity sha. Only if u can rush to my place now now
And where's ur location? cheesy
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
samuelson06:

We don't make it a tradition to drink Viju milk but we have made celebrating so-called Val a tradition yet it has no place in God's Word. It's simply a tradition of men and as Christians we shouldn't be meddling into stuff like this. And If you trace it origin, you'll see that it doesn't worth the time. I'm not asking you not to celebrate it if you wish to but the obvious fact has to be stated. You can't defend or justify the celebration of Val day. I'm talking to only Christians here. Shalom!
well. what can i say?
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Rutheby(f): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lokoja. cheesy
tosyne2much:
Lokoja.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by piagetskinner(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

wat kinda gift is dat....lemme knw if its worth my presence deresmiley
Who reveals what is to be presented?.... Have FAITH. It will b worth it
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by placeofallure(f): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm wowed by your comment.. Very insightful cool

And to think I'm the commissioner for women affairs came as a shock.. Should I take that as a compliment or an award ? cheesy

Both "grin"
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by AyamConfidence(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol am not doing val yo!
me too mehn.....no dough plus no time
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Creamish(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
I'm an African man-- a prince, my lady, through and through. No measure of Western education can dampen my enthusiasm and need for women. cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I am picky ; I have a helplessness for the brainy, pretty and shapely type of women.

And there's a hierarchy here and in my bed too;

you have earned the top spot and you alone will I show the colour of my bed-sheet tonight.

Chaaiii!!!! grin

On peut commencer maintenant?? Voulez vous couchez avec moi? cheesy
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by JoeBlocks(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Creamish:
Happy Val's day Lezz, Butchcassidy & Joeblocks! wink
Happy Vals Day creme de la creme.

Hey Butch, surely you don't expect me to say happy Vals day to you? Lol.

Kinda wished our royal punkyveer was around, girl would have been going bunkers all over the place... Lol.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by jclassiq(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
delectablegyal:
People wey go fvck today ehn, no be here.

Seems to me like u also want to? What's stopping u dear?
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
abeg who is dis valentine dey keep saying,is he a celeb??
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
midehi2:
happy val to sameer1212, love you like kilode smiley
Good day love! Happy val. U r priceless bae n thanks for everything,it really means a lot to me. Feeling better now! kiss
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Flashh: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
yesss.hope its going great?
Yeah, it's going on well. wink
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
placeofallure:

Tosyne2much, Happy Valentine to you and other nairalanders like miss.picy, esthe.rfabian, lad.yf, onil.a, vickyr.otex, twa.ci etc.

Tosyne, why would anyone send a gift to you? How many gifts have you sent out? Maybe you can send out one of those lists of yours to help people in relationships. That will be a good gift to nairaladers.

I think Valentine is overrated though. We should show love, respect and care for everyone, everyday not necessarily boo or bae thinz alone.

I was at my sister's place yesterday, went with the usual ice cream and stuff for the kids, and I got a surprise waiting for me. Her kids 6 and 7 already made a card, they drew the heart shape, coloured it red, put an arrow across it, and drew flowers around the heart shape, and wrote under it in their faltering handwriting, "We love you" They presented the card with a package. I later opened and saw it is a towel and earrings. Their mum didn't know about it, she just knew they wanted to give me something but they hid it, they kept saying it's a surprise. They got the gifts from their own stuff that they haven't used, their mum must have bought it at a point in time.

I was awed by the innocence in their actions, even my sister. This is what Valentine should be about not some money for hand back for ground game played by boos and baes. I will go to church definitely, then my hairdresser will pop in. I plan to watch Arsenal vs Leicester, my husband wants a quieter day but I succeeded in talking him out of it.

Happy Valentines Day Nairalanders! May God's agape love continue to surround us.

Awwwwww. That's so sweet.

Amen!!! Thank You! kiss kiss kiss

You said it all.

Happy Valentine to you also. Hope you're happy Arsenal also gave you a val's day gift grin grin

My kind Regards. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by RaeMystix: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Belated Valentine's day @ Coded01 kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by coded01: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
RaeMystix:
Happy Belated Valentine's day @ Coded01 kiss

Thanks dear... kiss

Wishing you same too... cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by carinmom(f): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
sameer1212:
Good day love! Happy val. U r priceless bae n thanks for everything,it really means a lot to me. Feeling better now! kiss
Hey kwana biyu, are you alright
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
carinmom:

Hey kwana biyu, are you alright
Had some little cold/fever but am feeling better now. Yaa kike? Yaa kwabiu? kiss
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by lezz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Creamish:

Chaaiii!!!! grin

On peut commencer maintenant?? Voulez vous couchez avec moi? cheesy
I'm late, but if you aren't too sleepy and tired, let me quicken your heart beat, it is still Val's day.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by comradee1248: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
I wish I'm in Abuja oooooo
lol, so where arevu then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.