Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

List Of Romantic Songs To Listen Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Romantic Songs To Listen Today (577 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / My Collection Of Romantic Pen Sketch(artwork) / Hey Come In 'n Drop Your Favourite Romantic Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Romantic Songs To Listen Today by LadyVerah(f): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2016
1. Endless Love (Soundtrack Version) , Diana Ross & Lionel Richie 2. I'll Make Love to You , Boyz II Men 3. You Needed Me , Anne Murray 4. Be Without You , Mary J. Blige 5. We Found Love, Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris 6. How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees 7. And I Love Her , The Beatles 8. Something , The Beatles 9. I Will Always Love You , Whitney Houston 10. I Can't Stop Loving You , Ray Charles 11. Hey There Delilah , Plain White T's 12. Let Me Love You , Mario 13. To Know Him Is to Love Him (Live) , Amy Winehouse 14. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher , Jackie Wilson 15. Time In a Bottle , Jim Croce 16. Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Queen 17. Love Is Blue , Paul Mauriat 18. Let's Get It On , Marvin Gaye 19. When a Man Loves a Woman , Percy Sledge 20. Closer, Tegan and Sara 21. I Knew I Loved You , Savage Garden 22. Stay, Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko 23. I Just Called to Say I Love You , Stevie Wonder 24. Up Where We Belong , Joe Cocker 25. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You , Bryan Adams 26. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face , Roberta Flack 27. Ho Hey , The Lumineers 28. Must Have Done Something Right , Relient K 29. Love Story , Taylor Swift 30. The Letter, Box Tops 31. (They Long to Be) Close to You , The Carpenters 32. Lucky , Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat 33. You're the First, the Last, My Everything, Barry White 34. Have I Told You Lately , Rod Stewart 35. Love Me Tender, Elvis Presley 36. Here and Now , Luther Vandross 37. Three Times a Lady , The Commodores 38. Unchained Melody, The Righteous Brothers 39. I Want to Know What Love Is , Foreigner 40. That's the Way Love Goes , Janet Jackson 41. Leather and Lace , Stevie Nicks and Don Henley 42. Sweet Love , Anita Baker 43. If , Bread 44. Your Body Is a Wonderland , John Mayer 45. Kiss from a Rose , Seal 46. Unforgettable , Natalie Cole featuring Nat King Cole 47. Crazy for You , Madonna 48. You're Still the One , Shania Twain 49. When You Say Nothing At All , Allison Krauss 50. Back at One , Brian McKnight 51. Come Away With Me , Norah Jones 52. I Could Not Ask for More , Edwin McCain 53. I Want Your Love , Royal Wood 54. Fields of Gold, Sting 55. Stay With You , John Legend 56. Never Let Me Go , Florence + The Machine 57. You Are the Best Thing , Ray LaMontagne 58. My Love, Paul McCartney and Wings 59. All My Life , K-Ci and JoJo 60. You're the Inspiration , Chicago 61. Lego House, Ed Sheeran 62. Lovesong , The Cure 63. Love Will Keep Us Together , Captain & Tennille 64. Don't Know Much , Lisa Ronstadt featuring Aaron Neville 65. Better Together , Jack Johnson 66. Chasing Cars , Snow Patrol 67. I Melt With You , Modern English 68. All for Love , Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, & Sting 69. You and I , Ingrid Michaelson 70. Wild Horses , The Rolling Stones 71. Bubbly, Colbie Caillat 72. I Can't Stop Loving You , Ray Charles 73. Amazed , Lonestar 74. Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis 75. Take Care, Drake featuring Rihanna 76. Video Games , Lana Del Rey 77. Stand By Me , Ben E King 78. Three Times a Lady , Commodores 79. Home, Phillip Phillips 80. Beautiful Soul , Jesse McCartney 81. If Not For You , George Harrison 82. The Luckiest, Ben Folds 83. Lover Lay Down , Dave Matthews Band 84. Near You Always , Jewel 85. The Rose , Bette Midler 86. Need You Now , Lady Antebellum 87. Ain't No Mountain High Enough , Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell 88. Longer , Dan Fogelberg 89. Nobody's Supposed to Be Here , Deborah Cox 90. Happy Together , The Turtles 91. You Send Me , Sam Cooke 92. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing , Aerosmith 93. Turn Your Lights Down Low , Bob Marley 94. Your Love Is King , Sade 95. So High , John Legend 96. Spend My Life With You , Eric Benet 97. Just Give Me a Reason , P!nk featuring Nate Ruess 98. Your Song, Elton John 99. Better Together , Jack Johnson 100. Come Away With Me , Norah Jones 101. Greatest Love of All , Whitney Houston 102. Truly Madly Deeply , Savage Garden 103. Us Against the World, Coldplay 104. Angel Eyes, The Jeff Healey Band 105. Wanted , Hunter Haye
Re: List Of Romantic Songs To Listen Today by ellabooz(f): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: List Of Romantic Songs To Listen Today by Andremani(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Dnt tel me u hav al these songs on yr phone
Re: List Of Romantic Songs To Listen Today by myfantasies(f): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2016
I am not listening to any song

For me it is eat and sleep, den watch cartoons

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Harassing Women / How I Just Lost My Phone / What Is The Right Age?!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.