Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] (3144 Views)

Funny Instagram Page @olivaturp2 / Funny Conversation Between Mother And Son / Chisos,see The Real Difference Btw Nigeria Jollof Rice & Ghana Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2016
I can't stop laughing after viewing these pics. The mother is damn xo mean.. lolz

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Another one

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2016
More

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2016
more... I can't stop laffing

1 Share

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2016
More

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by SolexxBarry(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Lwtmb o,dis is getting out of hand
Ur dick should get out of ur hand grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by skyface00(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Mother u just can't stop loving them

Is that why Been dating your hand for 18years lolz

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Lwtmb o,dis is getting out of hand Ur dick should get out of ur hand grin grin
Hahaha the guy is really frustrated
Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2016
See the guy hand sef, right hand don dey big pass left hand

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by adren(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2016
i like that mom..
reminds me of those days when i used to jerk off too..
lalasticlala..
jerking off na badt thing oo.. but konji sef ma bastard..
get an olosho for as little as #1500 today.. or get a gf..

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by OneManLegion(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2016
The woman is ruining the boy in public.
If I were the boy, I'd block her on Facebook and Instagram.
But that woman is devilishly witty o.

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2016
OneManLegion:
The woman is ruining the boy in public.

If I were the boy, I'd block her on Facebook and Instagram.

But that woman is devilishly witty o.

lol
Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by Chazzyboy: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Dating ur hand

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by hottest111: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Is that why you're dating your hand for the past 18 years.. F**k that sh*t ...dat woman is so so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by sathel(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Front page plz......diz is xo interesting.. I love DAT Mum..frustrating

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by joefredd006(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
now this woman is hilarious. maybe a public embarasment will make him divorce his 'handy woman'
. and her play on words is awesome

1 Like

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by ejamahrandy: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
snoop

Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by UIA04(f): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
The mum must have complained a lot secretly but he refused to listen
Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by lovelyadeola(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
UIA04:
The mum must have complained a lot secretly but he refused to listen
Exactly!
Re: Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics] by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2016
I Luv Yhu Mom. She continued giving it to him back2back. Wallahi, I so like the way she was replying him.

Imagine the love she has for him, but the idiot no fit see am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Knock Knock! / Video Comedy Omo Ibadan Make Up @iamlizzyjay1 / Funny Write-up On Y!naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.