Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie (29121 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Mustay(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Unfortunately, this is where 'photo news' has gotten us to.

Gone were the days pictures served as illustrations; pictures today must tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by richeso: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
why una use the picture at the first place if una know say the picture na fake ?
because all nigerians wey see that pic believe say na the money be that.

even if them tell me say i hammer 1000000000billion and i dey see am for my eye i no go still believe am as far na LIE MOHAMED be min. of info. grin grin grin
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Geniro: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
texazzpete:

Mumu wailer

What does that have to do with the EFCC?

Zombie, that is a propaganda tweet from the useless APC party you support.
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by HammerEvery(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt62feqaqeuns.d8d6bbeb.jpg[/img]

APC is a propaganda party. Nigerians know that now.

Chai! APC can lie pass Devil, their zombies were already lapping uolp the whole shiit. Damn they'll curse the day Internet became a global fundamental human right.
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2016
great664:
APC don turn government to comic . what a Shameful party. Deji15 come and see your party o?
Elosky20 you are doubting pls check the post below yours and see when APC tweeted it and mention @Officialefcc

You appear jobless with the way you mention my moniker at your posts. Did I collect your bread? lol.
You must have received the calling of a zombie cum wailer, that is your issue. There is still no justification for your earlier accusations. Paymaster. l do well for myself, and my source of income has nothing to do with working for govt, govt contracts, wailing nor politics / politicians. Now the Presidency has sacked some of your PDP saboteurs left to continue in the Govt.

“If you feel no anger or sense of outrage over the reports of massive corruption in the land, then you must be suffering from an indescribable delusion. We see houses being seized. Looters are not denying ownership. Yet, some are still tweeting in their favour. What has happened to some of us?
“And for those crying ‘selectiveness’, where’s your outrage first against the thief that has been caught before you raise the alarm over some escapees?”
- Pro-corruption advocates curse and argue all d time as if govt needs their permission to do what is right. They either shape up or ship out
- No point arguing with pro-corruption advocates. It's like trying to tell a madman he's not well. Just go ahead and take him to get treatment if you can..
-For some years now, the fear factor for public officers regarding corruption totally vanished. Now, it is back. Let's help to keep it there
-Keyanmo
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by great664(m): 5:59am On Feb 16, 2016
deji15:

You appear jobless with the way you mention my moniker at your posts. Did I collect your bread? lol.
You must have received the calling of a zombie cum wailer, that is your issue. There is still no justification for your earlier accusations. Paymaster. l do well for myself, and my source of income has nothing to do with working for govt, govt contracts, wailing nor politics / politicians. Now the Presidency has sacked some of your PDP saboteurs left to continue in the Govt.

“If you feel no anger or sense of outrage over the reports of massive corruption in the land, then you must be suffering from an indescribable delusion. We see houses being seized. Looters are not denying ownership. Yet, some are still tweeting in their favour. What has happened to some of us?
“And for those crying ‘selectiveness’, where’s your outrage first against the thief that has been caught before you raise the alarm over some escapees?”
- Pro-corruption advocates curse and argue all d time as if govt needs their permission to do what is right. They either shape up or ship out
- No point arguing with pro-corruption advocates. It's like trying to tell a madman he's not well. Just go ahead and take him to get treatment if you can..
-For some years now, the fear factor for public officers regarding corruption totally vanished. Now, it is back. Let's help to keep it there
-Keyanmo

LOL he is back with the same old rhyme ZOMBIE cum Wailer. I believe you are too slow to comprehend what is happening and how Wailers saw what was going on months before it went public.

Until you accept responsibility for failure you will never grow.

Sacked people go put the blame on them since GEJ is out of the equation others must take the fall.

Anyway, I didn't mention you to engage you in any e-war or lenghty post am just pointing it out that What Wailers see when sitting even when Zombies climb the tallest building they won't see it. Have a good life.

#ProudWailer Motto: Wailing for better Governance/Economy

PS: I didn't read or you copied or type
Now Run
Re: Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos ) / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.