Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz (2956 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Chats That Might Lead To Hookups / Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2016
So this is a group for people residing in Port Harcourt to fraternise, exchange contacts and know ourselves...... strictly for the mature.....

I'm killer man, a Port Harcourt resident, also work here..... hoping to meet ladies and men of similar passion and sexual it like me...

Please, introduce yourselves

C.c : sinaj ,
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by sinaj(f): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
I doubt if we av d xme passion

Ask wah u Wana knw bout me, nd I will tell u
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Goodyshoes(m): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Hy

Do you also stay in PH??
Would be a pleasure knowing and meeting you....
@Sinaj
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Cc. Igstars
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by elpochas: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2016
killer man can I drop my contact
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by elpochas: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2016
can I drop my contact
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Go ahead sire.... It is a free world....
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Favybaby: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Go ahead sire.... It is a free world....
Can i
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by elpochas: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Favybaby:
Can i
you are free to drop.Are u a lady?if u are we can meet each other.jst drop it,i will cal u.
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Agboconsult1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Am new here in PH...Relocated all the way from Jos. Hope i get to meet new friends here. Ladies must especially. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Rubyjade: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Agboconsult1:
Am new here in PH...Relocated all the way from Jos. Hope i get to meet new friends here. Ladies must especially. Thank you
Start with your neighborhood, then church later you move to the mall
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Agboconsult1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rubyjade:
Start with your neighborhood, then church later you move to the mall

tnx for the suggestion.
Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
pH Base

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz by Bidechenko: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
My name is Adewale, 33yrs, Project Engineer based here in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
My spec of lady is thick and curvy (chubby or slim) it is hard to see a perfect lady but we can work things out.
I am a simple person, full of humour and at the same time a principled and disciplined man.
I can take care of a lady comfortably but she has to be my spec.
Here is my number 08036759980 when we get close I can share my WhatsApp number with her.
Regards
Adewale

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group for Lagos, Aba, Jos, Kaduna, Calabar, Enugu, Europe / Independent Dating Girls Wants To Meet With Hot Guys. / Urgently Needed: A Nigerian Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.