Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat (2664 Views)

4 Storey Building Collapses At Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by Exline101: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE.......HOWFAR CAN 10M GO IN BUILDING A STOREY BUILDING OF SIX FLAT?? PLZ AM A LITTLE CONFUSED NOW COZ ALL I HAVE TO SPARE NOW IS 10M, SO I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD USE IT TO BUILD A BUNGALOW FOR PRIVATE USE (PERSONAL HOUSE COZ I DON'T HAVE A HOUSE OF MY OWN) OR A STOREY BUILDING FOR COMMERCIAL( RENTING) THOUGH I KNOW 10M CAN'T FINISH A STOREY BUILDING OF SIX FLAT BUT HOWFAR CAN IT GO?? ADVICE NEEDED.

NB: I ALREADY HAVE A PLOT OF LAND IN OWERRI,IMO STATE.
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by jerryunit48: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Two units three rooms bungalow I will suggest , one for you the other for rent

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by danowena: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Be smart. Do the bungalow.
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by ceasare: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Exline101:
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE.......HOWFAR CAN 10M GO IN BUILDING A STOREY BUILDING OF SIX FLAT?? PLZ AM A LITTLE CONFUSED NOW COZ ALL I HAVE TO SPARE NOW IS 10M, SO I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD USE IT TO BUILD A BUNGALOW FOR PRIVATE USE (PERSONAL HOUSE COZ I DON'T HAVE A HOUSE OF MY OWN) OR A STOREY BUILDING FOR COMMERCIAL( RENTING) THOUGH I KNOW 10M CAN'T FINISH A STOREY BUILDING OF SIX FLAT BUT HOWFAR CAN IT GO?? ADVICE NEEDED.

U can build a sweet bungalow with that amount .
Do reach us through gothamprojects(at)hotmail(dot)com
We can help you build to your taste.
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by eghosajohnny: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Exline101:

You can do it this way build a 3bedrm and 2,2bdrm flat to mmake it 3flat and deck it finish the ground floor you will stay at the front and rent out the 2flat of 2bdrm.

Break down below

Foundation;2.2m
Block work to decking;2.3m
Decking;2.7
Plastering;750
Sliding window;600
Doors;750,000
Tiles of the 3bdrm and 1,2bdrm flat will be 700,000

We might not work on the 3rd flat like the door and window and even the plastering so to use the money for electrical and plumbing of the 2 other flats but at least you have a 3rd flat on ground and a decking you can raise in future.

You can call me on 07031886484,07014709098
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by FastShipping: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
eghosajohnny:

You can do it this way build a 3bedrm and 2,2bdrm flat to mmake it 3flat and deck it finish the ground floor you will stay at the front and rent out the 2flat of 2bdrm.

Break down below

Foundation;2.2m
Block work to decking;2.3m
Decking;2.7
Plastering;750
Sliding window;600
Doors;750,000
Tiles of the 3bdrm and 1,2bdrm flat will be 700,000

We might not work on the 3rd flat like the door and window and even the plastering so to use the money for electrical and plumbing of the 2 other flats but at least you have a 3rd flat on ground and a decking you can raise in future.

You can call me on 07031886484,07014709098

I hope no one falls for your gimmick again. You have disappointed a lot of us who were rooting for you to succeed. You really disappointed many people here.

If I were you, I wouldn't dare to come here to give any fictitious quote again.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by danowena: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
FastShipping:

I hope no one falls for your gimmick again. You have disappointed a lot of us who were rooting for you to succeed. You really disappointed many people here.

To think that I almost used him for one of my projects in Lekki. So, I was saved by God's special grace.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by KolaShangOne(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by eghosajohnny: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
FastShipping:

Sir none of all this accusation is true if only you were on ground to see only then will youu believe,well time will tell and I will prove all this wrong to be right
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by passe(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2016
eghosajohnny:

Sir none of all this accusation is true if only you were on ground to see only then will youu believe,well time will tell and I will prove all this wrong to be right

Are you the only Building Engineer or contractor on NL? So why are all accusing fingers towards your person. What do you take us for? Dullards!!!

Please be warned.
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by Happykay: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Brabus is another contractor that has been black listed
No success story here on nairaland
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by brabus(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Exline101:

N10m should be able to give you carcass of 6 units of 2 bedroom flats in Owerri. Here's the link to what I did for N10m in Lagos between January and April 2015. https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome#29736333

Just get a good hand and closely monitor the disbursements. I am sure it'll get you a carcass. Building materials and labor charges in Owerri is cheaper than Lagos.

Do commercial. You won't regret you did.
Re: How Much Will 10m Go In Building A Storey Building Of 6 Flat by donbuchi1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Do Commercial you won't regret it...

2 units of 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 4 bedroom on the first floor

(1) (Reply)

Bumper Offer!! @ Ibeju Lekki With Excision. Instance Allocation. Price: N6m/acre / Make The Smart Move, Get A Plot Of Christal Villa Queens Court For Half The Pric / Make Your Dream Of Becoming A Landlord A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.