Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? (1314 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Saxxychic(f): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2009
i have noticed on this section, u post scary, miserable pictures and posts.  Just curious to know ur reasons if u would respond
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2009
are u just curious or interested. i suspect the later
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by I: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2009
He is entitle to his opinion. grin
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Saxxychic dear you have ask why? That pretty sound interesting and i would really create enough of my chance to respond you on this thread . I have decided to be a Satanist and be with Satan until i die . You know? I don't think you should think Satan the greatest have truly offend the world just like '' Religion '' have condemn his name to promote the name of one so- called God .

I'll branch by to continue from here tomorrow . grin
[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ogaga4luv is a proper joker. If he says proper Satan he will shiver, prostrate and cry more than Oladipo Diya
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Osama10(m): 1:55am On Nov 22, 2010
bermuda1:

Ogaga4luv is a proper joker. If he says proper Satan he will shiver, prostrate and cry more than Oladipo Diya

grin grin grin
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]What do you mean? My friend I'm serious with whatever i shall on here most especially when it's about satanism and Satan . I'm a Satanist though , i may be sounding kind of funny sometimes but not as you really think . this is my life and story . Satan isn't far away from me . I'm always with em he's always with me . wink[/size]

bermuda1:

Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]My Arab man say something. . . grin grin wink[/size]

Osama10:

grin grin grin
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by DeepSight(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ Ogaga - I would like to suggest that your first challenge is the very challenge you and atheists pose to the religionists - namlely - you have to prove that Satan exists.

If you cannot do that, the rug has been pulled from your feet.

I say to you: Satan does not exist - he is as imaginary as the "god" of the Religionist.

Start there.
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]where is the thread please. . .hope , you know I'm not an atheist even though , we have share some things in common as free-thinkers . wink[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by mrmayor(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ Deep Sight,

Deep Sight:

@ Ogaga - I would like to suggest that your first challenge is the very challenge you and atheists pose to the religionists - namlely - you have to prove that Satan exists.
If you cannot do that, the rug has been pulled from your feet.
I say to you: Satan does not exist - he is as imaginary as the "god" of the Religionist.
Start there.

Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa. wink
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by DeepSight(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]where is the thread please. . .hope , you know I'm not an atheist even though , we have share some things in common as free-thinkers . wink[/size]

What do you mean?

You say that you are a satanist. How can you be a satanist if satan does not exist.

Please advance your proof of satan's existence, and then we can take it from there.

I state to you that satan is a fairytale of your imagination: just about as real as santa claus.

Does he have horns? A forked tail? Carry a ptched fork?

Are these not childish fantasies?

PROVE THAT SATAN EXISTS, we start from there.
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by gbolahan1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Wonders will 'soon' end!
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by gbolahan1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Wonders will 'soon' end!
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Deep Sight dear It's unfortunately, the Christian Church has prevented much in the way of freedom of the press and free speech, especially for those of the left hand path over the years. Satanism is a major threat to many who wish to retain control and power as Satanism places this control and power in the hands of the common man/woman. Satanism has been deliberately suppressed and followers have been severely persecuted. Enemy religions have been free to promote their own lies and horror stories about Satanism to keep people away, using a lack of knowledge and fear. This has lead to much ignorance and confusion concerning Satanism and has had a most unfortunate effect on many who have had misunderstandings or no one to answer their questions when seeking the left hand path.

Satanism is a VERY spiritually intense Lifestyle and path . For those of you who were raised in Christian homes, or were atheists, this intensity of spirituality can be surprising or even come as a shock. Other religions are spiritually dead; in other words, nothing happens, and on the rare occasion something does, it is of a weak nature. Most right hand path religions are based upon stolen and false practices. As opposed to Christians who pray and keep praying with no answers, Satanists get blatant answers and I don't mean twenty years later!  cheesy cheesy

Many of us have had similar experiences as Spiritual Satanists, but as we are all individuals, experiences will vary, and what one person may experience, another may not.

For those who are new, here are some of the things you can expect:

* Strange and frequent coincidences, usually of a positive nature.

* Voices that may give you good advice or inform you of something you didn't know or something that will happen.

* Vivid dreams, especially if you have been studying a lot about Demons.
      Usually these dreams aren't negative, just vivid and intense.

Many things happening early on can be stimulating and exciting. Remember this is something new and can take some getting used to, as you are establishing strong, permanent spiritual relationships that will help you immeasurably.

Now, at some point, usually when you are feeling somewhat confident, Satan will more than likely show you what is wrong with your life. Satan knows everything about us and where we are headed by our actions, lack of initiative or whatever the case may be. If we are doing something that will have a detrimental effect on our lives down the road, he will let us know, BLATANTLY.  cool

This can be bewildering and even downright frightening to some, especially with all the lies and false horror stories spread by the enemy for centuries. There is no cause for alarm. He is only getting onto you because he cares. Sometimes he will send a Demon to direct us, as he did with me and I am to this day, deeply grateful. The Demon might get strict or do whatever will get you to listen up and change.

NEVER WILL SATAN OR HIS DEMONS TELL YOU TO DO ANYTHING HARMFUL OR DETRIMENTAL TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS! These kinds of experiences come from Christian angels and other entities that have nothing to do with Satan or any of the Demons.
[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv Please answer question, your drive go up drive come back you still no answer question

Does Satan exist? show us proof.

This Satan you are hailing, one day he will knock on your door, am sure that day its under the bed we will find you
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]I really want you to get me clear Satan is always with me . I'm not fighting to proof any to you . You don't have any personal relationship with him in the dark , i do . It is you Religious dogma's most especially the Christians who always claim Jesus is all in life , and without him there's nothing . And he refuse to proof he resurrect from dead in the third day . I'm not blabbing with you guys, [/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]bermuda1 you still have long way to go . Always remain open. If you are having problems understanding something or are confused, you can ask Satan to help you and he will. Remember, ALWAYS show respect and reverence for Satan and our Demon friends and they will reward you with much wisdom and knowledge that you would never Imagine.it is important to keep a strong positive attitude and don't listen to bullshit stories told by those who know nothing about Satan, or Satanism. cool[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by mrmayor(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Ogaga4luv,

[size=14pt]Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proofs. (Carl Segan)[/size]

It should be easy to prove than Satan exist, I'm sure there must be willing Christian friends to help you out  on this one. We are waiting,  wink
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
[size=13pt]We all are Satan , asking me to proof Satan's existence is like asking me to proof if i truly exist . and you seeing i exist disbelieve . I'm Satan and i don't give room for any so- called '' Religion '' - out there to keep spoiling my good name to bad to advertise and promote your God you've created in the imaginary to twist the world, and to control the mind of men .[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by UyiIredia(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ Ogaga >>> man ! u are scary !!!
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by mrmayor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]We all are Satan , asking me to proof Satan's existence is like asking me to proof if i truly exist . and you seeing i exist disbelieve .  I'm Satan and i don't give room for any so- called '' Religion '' - out there to keep spoiling my good name to bad to advertise and promote your God you've created in the imaginary to twist the world, and to control the mind of men .[/size]

Wow, you worship yourself! wink wink Now that is cute grin grin.
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by DeepSight(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]We all are Satan , asking me to proof Satan's existence is like asking me to proof if i truly exist . and you seeing i exist disbelieve . I'm Satan and i don't give room for any so- called '' Religion '' - out there to keep spoiling my good name to bad to advertise and promote your God you've created in the imaginary to twist the world, and to control the mind of men .[/size]

Then you should call yourself an Ogaga-ist and not a Satanist.

I'm done.
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by mrmayor(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
Deep Sight:

I'm done.
Gbosa x 21.

Ogaga4luv, Why are you Ogaga-ist?
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you my dear. . . may the blessings of Satan the greatest shower upon you day and night. grin grin wink[/size]

I:

He is entitle to his opinion. grin
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you dear. . .We all have Satan in us. forget about the pretending '' Religion '' - have always encourage mankind to make an Imaginary place called heaven or something . We're all in same gutter .

I worship Satan- he's everywhere and he's not responsible for the confusion going on in the world today. you shouldn't put unnecessary blames on Satan , i guess you should learn how to point fingers at your God who keep silent if truly he cares .

I'm a free-Thinker and you religious dogma's can't deceive me . I'm only expressing my genuine . grin grin wink
[/size]

mrmayor:

Wow, you worship yourself! wink wink Now that is cute grin grin.
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=13pt]Did i hear you say '' DONE''? haHa! you shouldn't my dear , you shouldn't be done i see we are hear to share and know some things about me and my lifestyle . actually , i wasn't able to stumble across this thread on time but too glad i made it at last.

You see? Like i have said before i repeat, I'm a proud Satanist and whether you love or hate me i remain who i am. you shouldn't say done because it's too early to quit this powerful discussion . I haven't shared anything about myself and the reason for this thread. let's continue until you learn or discover something new from here.

Satan does not in any way fit the Judeo/Christian or Muslim descriptions that have falsely defined him for so long, nor does he conform to the character depicted of him in Anton LaVey’s “Satanic Bible.” In order to really know Satan, one must go to him personally, without prejudice or expectations. One will find he does not conform to this or that denomination’s conceptions of “evil” which have been foolishly and thoughtlessly heaped upon him for centuries.

Unfortunately, looking for answers from outside sources has been a common theme in Satanism because so much knowledge has been systematically removed and destroyed by the Christian Church. The Christian Church invented a false history to conform to their agenda, which is keeping spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few to the detriment of humanity.

My objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" have created regarding Satan, Satanism, and Satanists.

Thank you . grin
[/size]

Deep Sight:

I'm done.
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Pointed out for notice. . . been long time though grin [/size]

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Did i hear you say '' DONE''? haHa! you shouldn't my dear , you shouldn't be done i see we are hear to share and know some things about me and my lifestyle . actually , i wasn't able to stumble across this thread on time but too glad i made it at last.

You see? Like i have said before i repeat, I'm a proud Satanist and whether you love or hate me i remain who i am. you shouldn't say done because it's too early to quit this powerful discussion . I haven't shared anything about myself and the reason for this thread. let's continue until you learn or discover something new from here.

Satan does not in any way fit the Judeo/Christian or Muslim descriptions that have falsely defined him for so long, nor does he conform to the character depicted of him in Anton LaVey’s “Satanic Bible.” In order to really know Satan, one must go to him personally, without prejudice or expectations. One will find he does not conform to this or that denomination’s conceptions of “evil” which have been foolishly and thoughtlessly heaped upon him for centuries.

Unfortunately, looking for answers from outside sources has been a common theme in Satanism because so much knowledge has been systematically removed and destroyed by the Christian Church. The Christian Church invented a false history to conform to their agenda, which is keeping spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few to the detriment of humanity.

My objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" have created regarding Satan, Satanism, and Satanists.

Thank you . grin
[/size]

Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
Angles are very important in Life (and Living) They represent contexts that make our opinions differ strongly or agree subtly.
SATAN/GOD does exist be it as a metaphor, myth, philosophy or reality. it all depends on the angle you are looking at it from. For Atheists, a simple inner-demon - personified by man's natural (latent) affinity to EVIL is better evidence for SATAN and vice-versa.

SATANISM is really different angles (religions, philosophies) that share a symbolic association with, admiration for the [b]character [/b]of, and even veneration for Satan or similar rebellious, Promethean, and liberating figures. Really it is a personal thing so "I am Satanist because I am" is correct in the sense that it reflects a personal affinity to self. SATAN EXISTS
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Satanism is about reality. In reality, all living beings die. There are no exceptions. Satanism, in embracing life and indulgence, is in affect striving against death. However, death will eventually win, it is inevitable. Satan, representing reality and the Human condition, symbolizes the victory of death. This eternal truth is more meaningful and potent than deceitful symbols of life, of reincarnation or of other spiritual pipe dreams. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by RiffRaff: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2011
Rlmao, OGAGA Is just Messin Around wit u guyz,
Re: Ogaga4luv Why Are You A satanist If I may Ask? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=13pt]umm. ,

You sound like a comedian. . .everyone know I'm for real .
[/size]
Riff-Raff:

Rlmao, OGAGA Is just Messin Around wit u guyz,

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To Good People? / Why Does God Allow His Children To Suffer? Let's Share / Has Religion Made Nigerians Any Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.