Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (554568 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by InibeheSamuel(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
NAF have shortlist names of candidates for batch A interview.
Check at www.airforce.mil.ng
It would commence on Sunday 10 July at NDA old site still in Kaduna. NOT at NAF base.
Note: It was States that starts with letter A-K was to be batch A, while states that starts with L-Z was to be batch B.
Now they have scrabble it....
Batch A covers all the states with 54 candidates per state.
So hopefully batch B would also cover all the states with the remaining 56 names of candidates each state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by buske(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Guys...did anyone notice that names were added to the dssc list?.....instead of the initial 12 names from each state....some states have up-to 16 names now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Harwehroh1(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Berylpharm:

eeyah,Harwehroh1 don't be confused, worry not,NAF know what they are doing,you know we are many,I think they wanna sort out DSSC first before ours,and once they ain't inform us of d date for the screening, we should calm down,those Naf soilders are mentioning the date wen the batch B of 2015 recruitment will starts their six mnths training, hoping batch A of ours will join them after screening.

kkkk.... no p... just wanna know on tym so dat I'll be able to plan ma schedule.. ure from which state?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Gudiza(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Heyofrizzle(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
omotolanibaby:
What's happening in d camp,y is everybody quiet,@mimzy and co,carry us along on wats happening in kd,I wish u all d best

You funny o, person no paste anything since the list came out......isn't that obvious? On dis same page someone was asking her of her shortlisted status. What do u think Brov?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by waleekz: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dont expect my name will eventually be on batch A list... Buh anyway i will b in kd on the 9th by God grace
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Esji80(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
InibeheSamuel:
It would commence on Sunday 10 July at NDA old site still in Kaduna. NOT at NAF base.
Note: It was States that starts with letter A-K was to be batch A, while states that starts with L-Z was to be batch B.
So hopefully batch B would also cover all the states with the remaining 56 names of candidates each state.
Thanks alot for this info.Pls if you have the batch B list kindly send it to me. I downloaded the batch B list from their website airforce.mil.ng but it is not opening. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by InibeheSamuel(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Esji80:
Thanks alot for this info.Pls if you have the batch B list kindly send it to sgarba80@gmail.com I downloaded the batch B list from their website airforce.mil.ng but it is not opening. Thanks
Check your email, I have send it to you.
Good luck
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Esji80(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
InibeheSamuel:
Check your email, I have send it to you. Good luck
I have seen it.Thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by osobase01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
BATCH A INFORMATION 1. Candidates are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (old site) Kaduna on 10 July 2016 for interview. 2. Candidates are to come along with white shirt, blue shorts and a pair of canvas. 3. Candidates are to bring along original copies of their credentials. 4. Interview will take place between 10 - 19 July 2016. LIST OF BATCH A SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES: http:// www.airforce.mil.ng/Downloader?f=admin_controller/ generalItem/DownloadFiles/74.pdf

BATCH B INFORMATION 1. Candidates are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site) Kaduna on 20 July 2016 for interview. 2. Candidates are to come along with white shirt, blue shorts and a pair of canvas. 3. Candidates are to bring along original copies of their credentials. 4. Interview will take place between 20 - 30 July 2016. LIST OF BATCH B SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES: http:// www.airforce.mil.ng/Downloader?f=admin_controller/ generalItem/DownloadFiles/75.pdf
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by osobase01(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
osobase01:
BATCH A INFORMATION 1. Candidates are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (old site) Kaduna on 10 July 2016 for interview. 2. Candidates are to come along with white shirt, blue shorts and a pair of canvas. 3. Candidates are to bring along original copies of their credentials. 4. Interview will take place between 10 - 19 July 2016. LIST OF BATCH A SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES: http:// www.airforce.mil.ng/Downloader?f=admin_controller/ generalItem/DownloadFiles/74.pdf

BATCH B INFORMATION 1. Candidates are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site) Kaduna on 20 July 2016 for interview. 2. Candidates are to come along with white shirt, blue shorts and a pair of canvas. 3. Candidates are to bring along original copies of their credentials. 4. Interview will take place between 20 - 30 July 2016. LIST OF BATCH B SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES: http:// www.airforce.mil.ng/Downloader?f=admin_controller/ generalItem/DownloadFiles/75.pdf
pls ooo I saw dis list is it for airmen/airwomen??
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by osifo4ever: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls can someone here paste d list of batch B delta state
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2016
InibeheSamuel:

i have tried to download from the link isnt opening....
pls send it to valentine_30@rocketmail.
com.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Mrreed(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2016
if we say that godgmfatherism is the reason for being shortlisted we might have a point. but the most important factor is the Creator himself. in the just concluded screening so many pple who were on the original list were screened out for medical reasons. some for falsificatn of age. Even if S. Abubakar is your godfather you cant face the selection board without passing medicals. as at 7th of july, half of the shortlisted candidates were disqualified for one reason or the other. the gal that came first in the race with just 10mins was screened out for having tatoo. all in all, if one is picked is because God wants one to be picked. the list of those that will be picked for the sox month will be released tomorrow or next tomorrow according to the board chairman and training starts nextweek. a big shoutout to mimzy007 and everyone who shared vital info on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by khasul(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2016
"My name is dike am tall n large'....lol..... Out of d full numba only 280candidate passed medicals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by UgoFly: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
'Is that clear? '.... Kwata kwata of the kwaterer.... Loooool... Camp was crazy mehn... My ass still hurts.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by anukeji(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello gentlemen, Solomon was a wise man but he died. My name is Dike, I went to Cambridge. Lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by anukeji(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
khasul:
"My name is dike am tall n large'....lol..... Out of d full numba only 280candidate passed medicals
That guy called Dike in Airforce base Kaduna is a clown, he can't just stop acting very stupid.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by WildOne(f): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Can you guys be more comprehensive and detailed in your camp stories, abeg. And is there any hope that a second stream will be invited to make up for the ones disqualified?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shaheedbalo: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
khasul:
guys camp was interesting. Do u recall who often say candidate
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shaheedbalo: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
khasul:
guys camp was interesting.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dvdyaka: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Some were disqualified for having naval problem, flatfoot, overweight(case in point that fat Lagos personnel lady), HBP, Height, scares on the body etc. Just as u said if u have God, nothing is impossible. We that did d board interview and vetting weren't better than so many that were disqualified on flimsy medical "reasons". I think NAF needs to be listing out all the medical qualifications one needs rather than just height. So many candidates risked dia lives and resources for dis screenning and left heartbroken.
Mrreed:
if we say that godgmfatherism is the reason for being shortlisted we might have a point. but the most important factor is the Creator himself. in the just concluded screening so many pple who were on the original list were screened out for medical reasons. some for falsificatn of age. Even if S. Abubakar is your godfather you cant face the selection board without passing medicals. as at 7th of july, half of the shortlisted candidates were disqualified for one reason or the other. the gal that came first in the race with just 10mins was screened out for having tatoo. all in all, if one is picked is because God wants one to be picked. the list of those that will be picked for the sox month will be released tomorrow or next tomorrow according to the board chairman and training starts nextweek. a big shoutout to mimzy007 and everyone who shared vital info on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kulbethrand(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
UgoFly:
'Is that clear? '.... Kwata kwata of the kwaterer.... Loooool... Camp was crazy mehn... My ass still hurts.
You have not seen kwata kwata of one kwata of what you will see in a day
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Esji80(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
linkupjamiugma:
please send the dssc airforce past questions to linkupjamiu@gmail.com............................................... and i need number of someone on here so that we can communicate regularly in other to get information
I have seen your mail requesting for the batch B list. The batch A and B list is for Airmen and Airwomen not for DSSC
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by khasul(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol...CANDIDATE!!!!! ..... "U think u can come here and do any how I wil clear ur doubt"
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by khasul(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Camp was fun ooo but nt easy at all.... Fly offr akpan..alwas smiling.... D first ,second and tgird gal in d race were disqualified oooo.... Medical list was lik so hrt broken..lik ppl died dat day
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2016
khasul:
Camp was fun ooo but nt easy at all.... Fly offr akpan..alwas smiling.... D first ,second and tgird gal in d race were disqualified oooo.... Medical list was lik so hrt broken..lik ppl died dat day

... and the peeps who didn't finish the race in appointed time, were dhey all disqualified? Or did any proceed to the next stage of the excercise- medicals I guess?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 4:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by khasul(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

... and the peeps who didn't finish the race in appointed time, were dhey all disqualified? Or did any proceed to the next stage of the excercise- medicals I guess?

Dey didn't disqualify dem....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
khasul:

Dey didn't disqualify dem....

Thank yu... so, dhey also have a chance of making the final list ba? And please what was the time limit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.