Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (554885 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by afegbai(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
obulla:

Computer Science Education shd be most appropriate. If u scale thru to the interview stage and u're asked u can tell dm it's same thing just that ur school doesn't include the "education" in its nomenclature
Ok thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Diflun:
check out yesterday's daily trust paper, page 7!

boss man abeg pls i need you to what apps this picture of the requirement ,07060580291,nigerian airforce plsss
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
obulla:

Date of commencement of online registration has been shifted to 2 March 2016. Additional courses included too. Check Daily Trust Newspaper of 17 February 2016, page 13 for details

Pls which of the "Daily Trust Newspaper" should we trust? Cos another pics from the same Daily Trust Newspaper of the same day indicates Page 7 while the other one page 13. Or does "Daily Trust" print diff editions each day for diff regions?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by afegbai(m): 1:10am On Feb 19, 2016
Someone should please enlighten me. Am currently serving now and would pass out by April 14. Since the registration closes on April 13,can I apply? Do I need my discharge certificate for the online registration?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Antina(f): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2016
emeka51:
I'm not happy for this no inclusion of Accounting graduate.

FOR DSSC
No Latest News on Nigerian Air Force
Direct Short Service Commission. So dnt be deceived

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Antina(f): 2:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Falexbaba1:
Pls which of the "Daily Trust Newspaper" should we trust? Cos another pics from the same Daily Trust Newspaper of the same day indicates Page 7 while the other one page 13. Or does "Daily Trust" print diff editions each day for diff regions?

Check urself on www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. which says no news on DSSC for now.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2016
afegbai:
Someone should please enlighten me. Am currently serving now and would pass out by April 14. Since the registration closes on April 13,can I apply? Do I need my discharge certificate for the online registration?

U can still apply, by the time everything sets, ur discharge cert shd have been ready by God's grace and u can present
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by afegbai(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2016
obulla:

U can still apply, by the time everything sets, ur discharge cert shd have been ready by God's grace and u can present
Ok, thanks... I thought all documents must read dates before the registration ended
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JohnDanApeh: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Is anyone successful registered or applied?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JohnDanApeh: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
eyemeka:
http://naijaportal.com.ng/nigerian-airforce-recruitment-2016-apply-now/
p
Have you successful registered or applied for any of the vacancies?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by haraka(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016
Where is the web site?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
afegbai:
same case here too , just chill small cos i think this one is a scam.DSSC is yet to be announced.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tataiwo09(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
let's hold on till March 2nd....i called dem dey told me March 2nd, I even mailed dem , I got d same response ......check dis out

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
My advice, you guys should wise up and get ready, when you keep saying its a scam you should have prove. A yet to be printed advert was posted and it was tagged a scam, even when the newspaper print caption was posted people screamed scam, has any of you saying its a scam checked the paper and it wasn't there?! This is truly amazing, is that how discouraged you peeps are? If you say you want to bank solely on what is on the official site then you are in for it, coz those of us who are familiar with this process know you can't bank on the site before the advertised date.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JohnDanApeh: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
tataiwo09:
let's hold on till March 2nd....i called dem dey told me March 2nd, I even mailed dem , I got d same response ......check dis out

@tataiwo09, please let me have their contact phone number and email pls.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JohnDanApeh: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
mimzy007:
My advice, you guys should wise up and get ready, when you keep saying its a scam you should have prove. A yet to be printed advert was posted and it was tagged a scam, even when the newspaper print caption was posted people screamed scam, has any of you saying its a scam checked the paper and it wasn't there?! This is truly amazing, is that how discouraged you peeps are? If you say you want to bank solely on what is on the official site then you are in for it, coz those of us who are familiar with this process know you can't bank on the site before the advertised date.

If it isn't, do you see anyone who is successfully registered or applied?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tataiwo09(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

@tataiwo09, please let me have their contact phone number and email pls.
08078406568 and airforce.support@swglobal.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Novelty: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

If it isn't, do you see anyone who is successfully registered or applied?
If you think it is a scam oga, don't bother to apply when the registration commences on the 2nd of March.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oga Novelty, I'm sure he didnt notice the 2nd of March, people need to be attentive. How do you expect to see someone who has applied on the 19th of Feb for what is starting in March?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by anopworld(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
mimzy007:

Omo.. I tire for Nigerian graduates oooo. A pre-recruiment exercise ad was placed on National daily, yet, some people are still saying scam scam scam.... The registation is yet to commence as only prior notice is been given to members of the public and interested applicants. Fine, there is no info of the programme on their website as at now but for the fact that the Nigerian Airforce advertised the DSSC which will commence nex tmonth on a National daily is enough to tell Nigerians that it is NOT a SCAM .. Besides, if it is a scam, The Nigerian Airforce would have come out to inform the members of the public to disregard the advert... But till now, The Nigerian AirForce have not come out to disclaim the information... Is that not enough for those of you shouting scam scam scam to think logically and rationally before saying its a SCAM?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Novelty: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
mimzy007:
Oga Novelty, I'm sure he didnt notice the 2nd of March, people need to be attentive. How do you expect to see someone who has applied on the 19th of Feb for what is starting in March?
Yes o Madam Mimzy well-done. Gentlemen, pls calm down, the online registration commences on the 2nd of March. Just disregard wht u see on d net for nw, d site has not been updated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ajeleseujn(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
afegbai:

Ok, thanks... I thought all documents must read dates before the registration ended

DSSC Information

Application for the DSSC is closed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Horlawoomey(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is not a scam until 2nd of March, I don't blame you guys cos previous happenings in the country have made us lose the confidence in government and recruitments like this.

I pray that sanity should return to our government agencies so that jobs like this can be gotten by ordinary people, who truly have the passion to serve the nation and are capable to do so.

AMEN

WATCH OUT GUYS, WE WILL SURELY SMILE ONE DAY
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Horlawoomey(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
To think that NAF do not take up to 20 per state is depressing enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by klevotino: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes oh we shall smile and also eat the good of this land

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Anacletus37(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Trade men/women are those with ND or NCE. These people have attained a higher level of education compared to the non trade men/women who only have First School Leaving Certificate. Such information when well utilised goes a long way. Other very useful information can be got from other sites. One of such sites is www.nairacashflow.com/cletus
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obulla(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
tataiwo09:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Bimzu: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
imhotep:

Mango platoon, . grin grin grin

Airforce is not recruiting for DSSC but Airmen and Airwomen i just visited their site

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by torlar(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is dere any1 who has past questions we can practice upon? Pls help us out by sharing d link or sharing ur email so dat we cn get it. Tx in advance
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
For those wanting to no the date that's not a Scam..kindly visit that site on 15 march 2084.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by draper: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
ls it official..l mean the degree recruitment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.