Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (554865 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kellyboo: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
idris2kin:
be 0ptimistic f00d wey pers0n g0 ch0p n0 g0 pass am....any whch way na way
Pls Idris kindly send the NAF past questions to: okpkelly@gmail.com
Godbless you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kennyvikky(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kenny_vikky@yahoo.com. Pls I need the past question also
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kennyvikky(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kenny_vikky@yahoo.com. Pls I need the past questions also
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sammytudac: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
please can you send to sammytudac@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Pls send to me 'fagbamigbeo@gmail.com

pls send to ajokucharles1992@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
sent but na navy nd sm current affairs f0r airf0rce
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by billionaire90: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
tundeadegoke66@gmail.com............. please i need the past questions for dssc NIGERIAN AIR FORCE
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Pls something is bothering my mind, I studied Geology and it's not listed in the required fields of study. Can this be a problem at d screening?

What do you apply as? It all depend on where you can fit into.. Do not be bored about it... As a subsurface Geologist I don't think you are fit in.. But if you've a broad knowledge of Physics I think you are good to go.. Let me know what you apply for before I can dash you my sincere advise
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nanny56: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Pls send to me 'fagbamigbeo@gmail.com
dorakpor@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sirAmeh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls guys,I need to ask a question, on their site,they required maths education but I applied with bsc maths, I hope am good to go?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by EkeBarry(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
petertaiwo0:

What do you apply as? It all depend on where you can fit into.. Do not be bored about it... As a subsurface Geologist I don't think you are fit in.. But if you've a broad knowledge of Physics I think you are good to go.. Let me know what you apply for before I can dash you my sincere advise
bhold my case, I applied under education bt was auto switched 2 works, nw am an industrial chemistry graduate which is a requirement for education dept...afta I sent dem complaint email, DE said d way 4ward is 2 go to my center and den tel d coordinator abt it...wats ur take on D's, is actually gvn me concerns
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nanny56: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls is der anyone from Anambra state that applied for airforce dssc exam? Want to knw if you collected any form of identification from the local govt chairman. Also anybody with past question should pass it on dorakpor@gmail.com.... We will all qualify! Amen!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obtwice(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls d declaration of age how many years bck shld it be.....pls reply
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
You really don't need anybody's take on it as no one has a solution to that error, Unless you have another option you want to run by so people can compare and suggest which is better .Those in the right position have told you what to do so just do as they have said, it's the best you can do on this issue for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onwuzuligbookec: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
idris2kin:
Pls kindly send the airforce current affairs... Would appreciate it
Onwuzuligbookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alumikechukwu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
please also forward de past question for air force as well as de current affairs question to alumikechukwu@gmail.com.... thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alumikechukwu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
please also forward de current affairs question to alumikechukwu@gmail.com.... thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by moneta(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls I need the dssc past question christainokarah@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obtwice(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy007:
You really don't need anybody's take on it as no one has a solution to that error, Unless you have another option you want to run by so people can compare and suggest which is better .Those in the right position have told you what to do so just do as they have said, it's the best you can do on this issue for now.

Pls arm d NAF guideline was the latest year 4 declaration of age certificate
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sirmmykay(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
need ur advice, I grad with 3rd class. though registered
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
petertaiwo0:

Works unit my brother! That's the nearest unit I can associate my discipline with. So confused considering the distance from here 'cos I'm in Abj and my enlistment centre is Benin while my acknowledgement letters are in Ekiti! It will be a sorry case to tour all these states and get to Benin all to be disqualified 'cos degree issue.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Neyozak: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thomanad:

As concerning the aptitude test.On the D-day those whose certificates are successfully screened would write d aptitude test.The test consist of 20 english and mathematics questions with 10 general knowledge(mostly current affairs).D question sheet was collected immediately after the exam.
For those looking for past questions,u really dont need to stress urselves.Just read up ur maths,english and current affairs and u are good to go.

U made my day. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Jimax(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
For days now I Neva get any Greenlight for this past question. I take God beg whoever that got it to share with us chijioke4real@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by bamidek(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thomanad:

They were not asked for.The liaison officer who signed for me also didnt give me his own.All those stuffs would be trashed out at kaduna if u are successful in the zonal enlistment.The NAF recruitment officials dont emphasise on it now,infact they overlooked a lot of things just so the applicant can write the test once his/her name is in the register.
It is in kaduna they will check,check,check and then countercheck all ur docs.And they can even use dat as a reason for elimination.

Thanks @Thomanad
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Mattin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Has anyone seen this on the site?
Screening has started for Nigeria Airforce DSSC
Who knows the screening centre for someone that claimed Ogun state?

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
idris2kin:
Pls I would love it if you can send it to dammyllaree@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Works unit my brother! That's the nearest unit I can associate my discipline with. So confused considering the distance from here 'cos I'm in Abj and my enlistment centre is Benin while my acknowledgement letters are in Ekiti! It will be a sorry case to tour all these states and get to Benin all to be disqualified 'cos degree issue.

From my knowledge of seismic, geophysical prospecting method, subsurface geology, figure of earth, geodesy and rocks formation I don't think Geologist fall under works unit, if you've study geophysics u can classified your self as an allied physicist or meteorology in which you can fit in to air traffic control/air tower by taking your reading from the under layer using radar. More also you should have apply as radar engineer which is applicable in geologist as a Civilian applications that include topographic
mapping, geology and mining, oil spill monitoring,
sea ice monitoring, oceanography, agricultural
classification and assessment, land use monitoring
and planetary or celestial investigations,prediction of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, ice
flow mapping, forest mapping and land classification. For works units only mechanical and electrical engineer are good to go though civil engineer is also under works which is listed under building engineer not sure.. The essence is dssc is a professional aspect of military even if you sail through the selection board you will be ask ur field of interest which is not applicable to works in selection board but to wrap up my excerpt with your strong backup you are good to go, do not be pessimist, we are in nija a lot of things happen.. Be positive no harm in trying..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ALEBS(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Kentox(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
petertaiwo0:

From my knowledge of seismic, geophysical prospecting method, subsurface geology, figure of earth, geodesy and rocks formation I don't think Geologist fall under works unit, if you've study geophysics u can classified your self as an allied physicist or meteorology in which you can fit in to air traffic control/air tower by taking your reading from the under layer using radar. More also you should have apply as radar engineer which is applicable in geologist as a Civilian applications that include topographic
mapping, geology and mining, oil spill monitoring,
sea ice monitoring, oceanography, agricultural
classification and assessment, land use monitoring
and planetary or celestial investigations,prediction of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, ice
flow mapping, forest mapping and land classification. For works units only mechanical and electrical engineer are good to go though civil engineer is also under works which is listed under building engineer not sure.. The essence is dssc is a professional aspect of military even if you sail through the selection board you will be ask ur field of interest which is not applicable to works in selection board but to wrap up my excerpt with your strong backup you are good to go, do not be pessimist, we are in nija a lot of things happen.. Be positive no harm in trying..

I studied Agricultural Economics, though my discipline was not mentioned but I applied under purchasing and supplying specialty. please what's your view on this bro?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
obtwice:

Pls arm d NAF guideline was the latest year 4 declaration of age certificate
it was not stated, if it is dated 5 years ago it should be good.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mattin:
Has anyone seen this on the site?
Screening has started for Nigeria Airforce DSSC
Who knows the screening centre for someone that claimed Ogun state?
Didnt you select an exam center? It has nothing to do the state you claimed or originate from. We all chose our centers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by MrTolu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please can a Govt school principal sign my Local government attestation form and write attestation of good conduct letter for me.
I'm asking because it's not on the form but it was on the website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.