Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper (40403 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by AlienStar: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol, u are welcome
OneManLegion:

Oh, okay, cool. Thanks tho'.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by AlienStar: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol, u are welcome
OneManLegion:

Oh, okay, cool. Thanks tho'.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Amireel:
@sukkot and kingedublog... i think i enjoyed you peeps philosophical conversation more. Very interesting and deep. Now i see people with wizadry thinking on NL gives me joy. @ Sukkot, sorry to say are you Jehovah's witness?
Glad you got edified brother and thanks for the kind words. Nah I am not jehovahs witness. I am a spiritual but not a religious person meaning I dont go to church because we are the temple. we are the church. the body is the temple of the holy spirit.

let me quote KingEbukasBlog correctly so he can get your message.

acts 7 vs 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, << SO THESE MAN MADE STRUCTURAL BUILDING CHURCHES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. THATS MAN CREATED RELIGION

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by OneManLegion(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlienStar:
Lol, u are welcome
Yea. So, how have you been, ma'am?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by Abukc(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
anjigirl:
You've got to start selling bread dear
. IF you try am heeE,Coz everbody get him own distiny.You betteR don't do follow follow
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by AlienStar: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm doing pretty well
OneManLegion:
Yea. So, how have you been, ma'am?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by AlienStar: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Buh you know the bible said in Heb 10:25 and i quote ".....Do not forsake the assembly of the brethren...." i would like to know your take on that. Thanks
sukkot:
Glad you got edified brother and thanks for the kind words. Nah I am not jehovahs witness. I am a spiritual but not a religious person meaning I dont go to church because we are the temple. we are the church. the body is the temple of the holy spirit.

let me quote KingEbukasBlog correctly so he can get your message.

acts 7 vs 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, << SO THESE MAN MADE STRUCTURAL BUILDING CHURCHES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. THATS MAN CREATED RELIGION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlienStar:
Buh you know the bible said in Heb 10:25 and i quote ".....Do not forsake the assembly of the brethren...." i would like to know your take on that. Thanks
you can do that by being friends with like minded people. thats called the assembly of the brethren.

amos 3 vs 3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? << SO BEING FRIENDS WITH FELLOW SPIRITUAL AND RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE MEANS THATS WHAT YOU WILL TALK ABOUT WHEN YOU GET TOGETHER. THATS HOW YOU ASSEMBLE WITH BRETHREN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Amireel:
@sukkot and kingedublog... i think i enjoyed you peeps philosophical conversation more. Very interesting and deep. Now i see people with wizadry thinking on NL gives me joy. @ Sukkot, sorry to say are you Jehovah's witness?

We give God thanks for great minds like sukkot smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by AlienStar: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok, Thanks
sukkot:
you can do that by being friends with like minded people. thats called the assembly of the brethren.

amos 3 vs 3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? << SO BEING FRIENDS WITH FELLOW SPIRITUAL AND RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE MEANS THATS WHAT YOU WILL TALK ABOUT WHEN YOU GET TOGETHER. THATS HOW YOU ASSEMBLE WITH BRETHREN
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured In Indian Newspaper by sukkot: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlienStar:
Ok, Thanks
You need to be around fellow spiritual people for GROWTH and ENCOURAGEMENT in essence is what its saying. if you hanG around evil people you will start doing evil. if you hang around and gather with righteous spiritual brethren you will grow strong in righteousness and esoteric wisdom.

yeah no problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Daddy Freeze, His Son And Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Vacation At Epe Resort / Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.