Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage (18975 Views)

See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Twoboys: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
May your wishes be bless as you celebrate the gift of another year. Toast to many more years of fulfillment and good health. HBD.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by amiskurie(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:
Today is my birthday,I give thanks to God. I had made a promise that my next birthday will be celebrated with the less privileged kids and it came to pass! God is awesome. Let's always learn to visit and show some love everyday!
WHEN ARE U THROWING PARTY FOR US NAIRALANDERS?

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by timidapsin(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:
You celebrating in the orphanage and took a picture with only one kid undecided.OP on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed were you when they refused to bring the kid out to pose with you undecided

You coulda just donated the Money and played everything down, there's no point in you showing off on Nairalandlipsrsealed

Anyways, your generosity makes me wanna hook you down in a bed, whisper sweet nothings to your ear, pull down......(DUE TO THE EXTREME EROTICISM, THIS PART HAS BEEN CENSORED TO KEEP IT PG13) embarassed kiss
dr tobenanaa come and check this guy oh

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Nealo(f): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy birthday dear, wishing you long life and properity. It's a good thing you extended your love to those who need it the most(orphans).
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
d whole world doesn't hv to know u celebrated ur bday at d orphanage. besides where r d orphans?
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:
Today is my birthday,I give thanks to God. I had made a promise that my next birthday will be celebrated with the less privileged kids and it came to pass! God is awesome. Let's always learn to visit and show some love everyday!
Nwanyi oma...GOD bless ur kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by ogboni76(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Congrats to you for a dream come true.. Today is my birthday as well and I would give anything to be in the position to give and spend my day with the less priviledged..
My day was spent indoors till a friend took me out as well...happy birthday bday mate...

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy birthday fine geh.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by adedayourt(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
wishing u many more years ahead sis
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:
Same date as my little baby.... Took him after his parent death. God bless ur new age op. Happy birthday to u and my little love David.
Happy Val to u Skarlett..... I'm sure u're gonna update ur diary tonight.
Happy Val to u Laveda..... I hope someone treated u nice 2day.
Happy Val to u teechudleyy...... U inspired me at a point in life.... How is our baby doing too?
Happy Val to u naijaboiy....... I hope u will also update ur diary too tonight. I'm prepared to read.
Happy Val to u englishsmart....... I tried calling today but ur line wasn't going thru.
Happy Val to u Alarib..... Paddy mi
Happy Val to u arsetalks...... U're a great man indeed
Happy Val to all nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by menacity(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:
Happy birthday dearie. U sure shine like a Diamond.

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by bebe2(f): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:

Wa ooooo

God bless u sis, love ur hair. kiss

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by cirmuell(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
DashMeYansh:
You celebrating in the orphanage and took a picture with only one kid undecided.OP on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed were you when they refused to bring the other kids out to pose with you undecided

You coulda just donated the Money and played everything down, there's no point in you showing off on Nairaland and I am sure it's somewhere in the bible that you don't show off Charitylipsrsealed

Anyways, your generosity makes me wanna hook you down in a bed, whisper sweet nothings to your ear, pull down......(DUE TO THE EXTREME EROTICISM, THIS PART HAS BEEN CENSORED TO KEEP IT PG13) embarassed kiss
shaking my head angry

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by cirmuell(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
Same date as my little baby.... Took him after his parent death. God bless ur new age op. Happy birthday to u and my little love David.
pardon my asking, what killed David's parent?
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by konny1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:

Happy birthday big sister, God bless your new age. LLnP.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Laveda(f): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
Happy Val to u Skarlett..... I'm sure u're gonna update ur diary tonight.
Happy Val to u Laveda..... I hope someone treated u nice 2day.
Happy Val to u teechudleyy...... U inspired me at a point in life.... How is our baby doing too?
Happy Val to u naijaboiy....... I hope u will also update ur diary too tonight. I'm prepared to read.
Happy Val to u englishsmart....... I tried calling today but ur line wasn't going thru.
Happy Val to u Alarib..... Paddy mi
Happy Val to u arsetalks...... U're a great man indeed
Happy Val to all nairalanders.
Dearie, no one except my mummy cry
Happy val to you hunni kiss
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
cirmuell:
pardon my asking, what killed David's parent?
His mum died two days after his birth.... No one knows d cause of her death. The dad died two years after in an accident
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:
Dearie, no one except my mummy cry Happy val to you hunni kiss
Mum's love is sweeter na......
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by franklingud(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
God bless your good heart.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by cirmuell(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
His mum died two days after his birth.... No one knows d cause of her death. The dad died two years after in an accident
Wow, that's sad. God bless you.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Emmahunk(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy birthday dear and please don't mind the National Association of Kill Joy we have on Nairaland. Your sharing your pictures is actually great. Rather than a show off, I see it as an encouragement to other people to remember these helpless children in their times of joy.
Your critics would have actually preferred you to waste the money on Hennessey, DJ and other frivolities.
Once more, happy birthday joor.

1 Like

Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
Mum's love is sweeter na......
Yes oh cheesy
How did you spend your day?
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by flokii: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
@OP you're so beautiful...

really nice gesture.. keep it up & Happy birthday
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:

Yes oh cheesy
How did you spend your day?
it's always a sad reflection 4 d family. It went cool sha.....
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Laveda(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
it's always a sad reflection 4 d family. It went cool sha.....
Hmmm I hope all is well?
Okay.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
cirmuell:
Wow, that's sad. God bless you.
Amen
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
OP, wey I no get anybody to celebrate val with

Diaris God oooo cool
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Jerryolumide(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
dammysel:
happy birthday
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm I hope all is well?
Okay.
On dis day 6yrs ago, a baby was born into d family. My cousin (male) baby tho. His wife died two days after and d baby had to start staying with us. One year after, my mum had an accident with him and her leg got broken. I became a mother. Two years after, my cousin died in an accident and baby David became an orphan. Today is his 6th year birthday. That's why I said it's more of reflection for d family. Sorry 4 d long story
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Laveda(f): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rutheby:
On dis day 6yrs ago, a baby was born into d family. My cousin (male) baby tho. His wife died two days after and d baby had to start staying with us. One year after, my mum had an accident with him and her leg got broken. I became a mother. Two years after, my cousin died in an accident and baby David became an orphan. Today is his 6th year birthday. That's why I said it's more of reflection for d family. Sorry 4 d long story
sad your family went through all these? cry
Bae I'm so sorry okay? kiss all is well.
Re: Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage by Rutheby(f): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:
sad your family went through all these? cry Bae I'm so sorry okay? kiss all is well.
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Butt Cheek Exposure: The Latest Wedding Trend(photos) HIT OR MISS / Mass Wedding Ceremony In South Korea (Pic) / It's My Birthday.... Join Me And Celebrate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.