Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) (3413 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay / Who Is This Allah (chapter 1) By G.J.O MOSHAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Good evening everyone!!! I want to use this opportunity to inform everybody that I would be posting this book WHO IS THIS ALLAH? From chapter to chapter... I have strong believe that this book will touch someone's life here (i would be posting this on Sundays) God bless you all as you read...

FORWARD

When this book first appeared in 1990, it seemed to a number of us In Europe and the USA, that is addressed one of the most important issues of the day. Since then it has widely circulated... And has also proved a great stimulus in the debate concerning the Allah of Islam.

The debate has relevance to Christians attitudes to Islam and to Muslim attitudes to Christians. It is also of importance to the lawmakers of societies who seek to accommodate the needs and aspirations of Muslims where, preciously, Christians has been the main influence upon the laws of a country. It is necessary, for example, that the God of Islam is understood by those who are reviewing the laws of blasphemy in Britain. And by others who are responsible for the teaching of religious topics in schools, and still others who must make decisions regarding the building or mosques in a variety of our communities.

Many people in the west have little knowledge of Islam, and many Muslims have not been taught the difference between the teaching of the bible and the teaching of the Quran. Hence this book is timely for both Muslims and Christians. A number of Christians leaders have checked the book for its accuracy and appropriateness and thoroughly endorse it. It is recommended for a wide readership of both Muslims and non-Muslims,so that in all cases the truth about Allah can be understood.

Dr Clifford Denton, MA (Cantab) D Phil (Oxon), President, Cambrian Bible College, U.K.

PREFACE

Whether Sunnism, Sufism, Shi'itism, Wahhabism, Ahmadiya, or any of the one hundred and fifty sects and sub-sects of Islam , the common denominator is Allah.
Who is this Allah?

Much has been written and is still being written on the religion of Islam as well as its prophet; but one much has been written about the God of the religion. One reason is possibly because of the general assumption that the God of Islam and the God of Christianity are one and the same.

When on September 11, 2001, some Muslims carried out a well-organized attack on the United States and destroyed the twin towers of The World Trade Center and the Pentagon, a letter of last instruction from the leaders of the terrorist network was discovered. The letter written in Arabic gives encouragement that they were about to destroy thousands of Americans as a service to 'God '. Actually this was a mistranslation. The word the terrorists used is not the Arabic word for 'God' but 'Allah'. The Arabic word for 'God' is 'Ilah'. So, it was Allah they believed they were working for. Who is this Allah? The war against terrorism goes beyond overthrowing the Taliban regime in Afghanistan. War against terrorism may not be won unless we know the Allah whom the terrorists say inspired them.

Were these terrorists extremists or sincere Muslims? Do they have the Quranic justification for what they did and have been doing? It is not all Muslims that should be seen as terrorists. But the terrorists ' letter, which is quoted fully in a chapter in this book, gives more insight into the Islamic religion and the motivation for terrorism in the world.

Apart from the popular assumption, one other reason why we have shirked away from probing the identity of the Allah of Islam might be because if this assumption that he is the same God Almighty proved to be incorrect, it would cause many problems. The issue is indeed problematical, but the solution is important to both Muslims and Christians. For example, if Allah is God and the Quran is true, the Christians can be sure he is lost - no matter how zealous he may be; the reverse would equally prove disastrous.

It is necessary, therefore, to bring out sufficient information to enable the reader to determine his own verdict, and answer the question: who is this Allah of Islam - the Allah speaking in the Quran?

The Muslims sacred book, Qur'an, otherwise called Qur'an is divided into 114 SURAS (chapter) and verses. Many translations of the Qur'an have been compared especially against Abdullah Yusuf Ali's Qur'an: Text, translation and commentary (1938 Ed.) and the translation of Drs. Muhammad T. Al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsi Khan of the Islamic university, Medina. The problem faced when comparing verses of different translations is that the numbering of some of the verses is not the same. For example, some Suras have more verses in some translations than in others. When a Quranic reference is not found in your own version or translation, check the passage a few verses up or down.

We cannot face the facts presented here, be sincere with ourselves and yet remain neutral on this issue!
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Keenysbojan:
Good evening everyone!!! I want to use this opportunity to inform everybody that I would be posting this book WHO IS THIS ALLAH? From chapter to chapter... I have strong believe that this book will touch someone's life here (i would be posting this on Sundays) God bless you all as you read...

FORWARD

When this book first appeared in 1990, it seemed to a number of us In Europe and the USA, that is addressed one of the most important issues of the day. Since then it has widely circulated... And has also proved a great stimulus in the debate concerning the Allah of Islam.

The debate has relevance to Christians attitudes to Islam and to Muslim attitudes to Christians. It is also of importance to the lawmakers of societies who seek to accommodate the needs and aspirations of Muslims where, preciously, Christians has been the main influence upon the laws of a country. It is necessary, for example, that the God of Islam is understood by those who are reviewing the laws of blasphemy in Britain. And by others who are responsible for the teaching of religious topics in schools, and still others who must make decisions regarding the building or mosques in a variety of our communities.

Many people in the west have little knowledge of Islam, and many Muslims have not been taught the difference between the teaching of the bible and the teaching of the Quran. Hence this book is timely for both Muslims and Christians. A number of Christians leaders have checked the book for its accuracy and appropriateness and thoroughly endorse it. It is recommended for a wide readership of both Muslims and non-Muslims,so that in all cases the truth about Allah can be understood.

Dr Clifford Denton, MA (Cantab) D Phil (Oxon), President, Cambrian Bible College, U.K.

PREFACE

Whether Sunnism, Sufism, Shi'itism, Wahhabism, Ahmadiya, or any of the one hundred and fifty sects and sub-sects of Islam , the common denominator is Allah.
Who is this Allah?

Much has been written and is still being written on the religion of Islam as well as its prophet; but one much has been written about the God of the religion. One reason is possibly because of the general assumption that the God of Islam and the God of Christianity are one and the same.

When on September 11, 2001, some Muslims carried out a well-organized attack on the United States and destroyed the twin towers of The World Trade Center and the Pentagon, a letter of last instruction from the leaders of the terrorist network was discovered. The letter written in Arabic gives encouragement that they were about to destroy thousands of Americans as a service to 'God '. Actually this was a mistranslation. The word the terrorists used is not the Arabic word for 'God' but 'Allah'. The Arabic word for 'God' is 'Ilah'. So, it was Allah they believed they were working for. Who is this Allah? The war against terrorism goes beyond overthrowing the Taliban regime in Afghanistan. War against terrorism may not be won unless we know the Allah whom the terrorists say inspired them.

Were these terrorists extremists or sincere Muslims? Do they have the Quranic justification for what they did and have been doing? It is not all Muslims that should be seen as terrorists. But the terrorists ' letter, which is quoted fully in a chapter in this book, gives more insight into the Islamic religion and the motivation for terrorism in the world.

Apart from the popular assumption, one other reason why we have shirked away from probing the identity of the Allah of Islam might be because if this assumption that he is the same God Almighty proved to be incorrect, it would cause many problems. The issue is indeed problematical, but the solution is important to both Muslims and Christians. For example, if Allah is God and the Quran is true, the Christians can be sure he is lost - no matter how zealous he may be; the reverse would equally prove disastrous.

It is necessary, therefore, to bring out sufficient information to enable the reader to determine his own verdict, and answer the question: who is this Allah of Islam - the Allah speaking in the Quran?

The Muslims sacred book, Qur'an, otherwise called Qur'an is divided into 114 SURAS (chapter) and verses. Many translations of the Qur'an have been compared especially against Abdullah Yusuf Ali's Qur'an: Text, translation and commentary (1938 Ed.) and the translation of Drs. Muhammad T. Al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsi Khan of the Islamic university, Medina. The problem faced when comparing verses of different translations is that the numbering of some of the verses is not the same. For example, some Suras have more verses in some translations than in others. When a Quranic reference is not found in your own version or translation, check the passage a few verses up or down.

We cannot face the facts presented here, be sincere with ourselves and yet remain neutral on this issue!
OP I hope u have made adequate research into the book you are about copy and pasting... for before you start making mockery of yourself and celebrating the ignorance of your esteemed G.J.O Moshay, at least you should verify some of his assertions. for someone with even an iota of knowledge of the Arabic language will know 'illah' means 'any random god' and not 'God'. So please I have read the book and seen how well he displayed his total ignorance of the Arabic language. So my advice, before you post anything from the book, verify from someone who atleast has even a beginners' knowledge in Arabic...
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by lllllllllllll: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2016
OP you did not research this out. I'm willing to guess my Arabic is stronger then yours. And you failin hardcore in ur opening post.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Make we hear d main gist joooor!
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by promisechuks: 2:50am On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:
OP I hope u have made adequate research into the book you are about copy and pasting... for before you start making mockery of yourself and celebrating the ignorance of your esteemed G.J.O Moshay, at least you should verify some of his assertions. for someone with even an iota of knowledge of the Arabic language will know 'illah' means 'any random god' and not 'God'. So please I have read the book and seen how well he displayed his total ignorance of the Arabic language. So my advice, before you post anything from the book, verify from someone who atleast has even a beginners' knowledge in Arabic...
Why are you afraid of him, ignorantly exposing you people?

Please, give your life to christ.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by nasiayam: 3:03am On Feb 15, 2016
promisechuks:

Why are you afraid of him, ignorantly exposing you people?

Please, give your life to christ.

For instance on page 138 the author is an out right liar. But hey he sure made a ton of money, I don't think his conscience is bothered.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by promisechuks: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
nasiayam:

For instance on page 138 the author is an out right liar. But hey he sure made a ton of money, I don't think his conscience is bothered.
See, that's what is called islamic lie/ allahic lies.
It has been there, in islam, for time immemorial.

Just like your prophet in his days
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:
Muslims should stop taking humanity for foolls. Why are you guys always hiding behind 'have you read the quran in arabic' anytime some evil verses of the quran are exposed? Modern technology and IT have made it easy for someone with little a no knowledge of foreign langauage to learn, study and even teach subjects on that langauage with an effective translation materials which are available online.

I learnt german language online without going to any language school. Are muslims dunce or taking non-muslims for idiotts, especially when non-muslims challenge muslims on some basic and unacceptable islamic beliefs and teachings (especially against non-muslims)?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:
Muslims should stop taking humanity for foolls. Why are you guys always hiding behind 'have you read the quran in arabic' anytime some evil verses of the quran are exposed? Modern technology and IT have made it easy for someone with little a no knowledge of foreign langauage to learn, study and even teach subjects on that langauage with an effective translation materials which are available online.

I learnt german language online without going to any language school. Are muslims dunce or taking non-muslims for idiotts, especially when non-muslims challenge muslims on some basic and unacceptable islamic beliefs and teachings (especially against non-muslims)?
Thank God that at least you attempted to learn a foreign language. If you are sincere with yourself and not as much of a liar as G.J.O Moshay you will understand how difficult and easily misinterpreted some words get and how many parables loss meanings when translated to another language. And besides ask any linguist he will tell u how deficient the English language is in interpreting Arabic, just like trying to use English to interprete Hausa, I bet you will most likely lose all the beauty of the Language. And note eastern languages are different from western languages in quality and sweetness, I say this because I learnt both. So before you start quoting verses distorted to English by someone who is looking for misguidance or someone still learning Arabic, go first and learn the language then you can talk about the verse. Before then just keep mute because those English translations just make you guys look like ignorant rain-drenched he-goats.

And please help me translate this yoruba proverb to English without distorting the original meaning and words...
'omo osan lon ko ponpo ba iya e'...

Go back and learn Arabic and feel the beauty of eloquence not found in any other language...
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Hehehehe are you afraid? Lemme copy and paste the lies in Quran please... Just stay tuned bro
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

I don't need to go for any research bro, MOSHAY has done that for me just relax and enjoy the story
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Keenysbojan:

I don't need to go for any research bro, MOSHAY has done that for me just relax and enjoy the story
Now I understand how he made that much money from the book. He fed off the gullibility and laziness of Christians like you. He knew you people worship other humans intellect and don't have time to use your intellects... Anyways, I have said my own, it's up to you to start displaying ignorance and I promise you, myself and other not lazy people who made research on the book will be with you all the way exposing your daftness to the world... So just be ready for real thrashing all the way... cool
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by nasiayam: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Keenysbojan:

Moshay tells more tales then Walt Disney. He outright refuses debates.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
nasiayam:

Moshay tells more tales the Walt Disney. He outright refuses debates.
How would he, you want make business spoil? If he is humiliated for his dumbness on National TV, market don end be that na... wink
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Thank God that at least you attempted to learn a foreign language. If you are sincere with yourself and not as much of a liar as G.J.O Moshay you will understand how difficult and easily misinterpreted some words get and how many parables loss meanings when translated to another language. And besides ask any linguist he will tell u how deficient the English language is in interpreting Arabic, just like trying to use English to interprete Hausa, I bet you will most likely lose all the beauty of the Language. And note eastern languages are different from western languages in quality and sweetness, I say this because I learnt both. So before you start quoting verses distorted to English by someone who is looking for misguidance or someone still learning Arabic, go first and learn the language then you can talk about the verse. Before then just keep mute because those English translations just make you guys look like ignorant rain-drenched he-goats.

And please help me translate this yoruba proverb to English without distorting the original meaning and words...
'omo osan lon ko ponpo ba iya e'...

Go back and learn Arabic and feel the beauty of eloquence not found in any other language...
I can't learn arabic because it will serve me no academic or intellectual use. The only viable use of arabic, to a non-arab, is to be more islamic and perharps a muslim fundamentalist.

Arabic language is no difference from your yoruba language, dont be brainwashed. Anyone that tells you that arabic is better than yoruba language should get his head examined. Arabic is sweet in your ear while it sounds bad to mine. An average muslim appreciate arabic language because thats islam's official language just as latin is catholics official religious langauge and well appreciate by an average catholic.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:
I can't learn arabic because it will serve me no academic or intellectual use. The only viable use of arabic, to a non-arab, is to be more islamic and perharps a muslim fundamentalist.

Arabic language is no difference from your yoruba language, dont be brainwashed. Anyone that tells you that arabic is better than yoruba language should get his head examined. Arabic is sweet in your ear while it sounds bad to mine. An average muslim appreciate arabic language because thats islam's official language just as latin is catholics official religious langauge and well appreciate by an average catholic.

Thank you for accepting the fact that you are not intellectually and academically capable of learning the language( for only a daft person would say a language won't benefit him), and since Islam is a religion for intellectuals and academically sound people and not for gullible, brainwashed, lies gulping buffoons... Please don't let me catch you anywhere on NL saying anything about Islam and Muslims. For if your intellect is not enough to carry the language the message is revealed in,I wonder how it will comprehend the message. So do yourself and Christendom good, leave the topic Islam for the intellectuals and go back to your A for Apple class. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:

Thank you for accepting the fact that you are not intellectually and academically capable of learning the language( for only a daft person would say a language won't benefit him), and since Islam is a religion for intellectuals and academically sound people and not for gullible, brainwashed, lies gulping buffoons... Please don't let me catch you anywhere on NL saying anything about Islam and Muslims. For if your intellect is not enough to carry the language the message is revealed in,I wonder how it will comprehend the message. So do yourself and Christendom good, leave the topic Islam for the intellectuals and go back to your A for Apple class. :-

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by Keenysbojan(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Now I understand how he made that much money from the book. He fed off the gullibility and laziness of Christians like you. He knew you people worship other humans intellect and don't have time to use your intellects... Anyways, I have said my own, it's up to you to start displaying ignorance and I promise you, myself and other not lazy people who made research on the book will be with you all the way exposing your daftness to the world... So just be ready for real thrashing all the way... cool

Bro just calm down let others give their comments... Have you read that Quran was in existence before the creation of this world? Please give me room to expose your lies
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Thank you for accepting the fact that you are not intellectually and academically capable of learning the language( for only a daft person would say a language won't benefit him), and since Islam is a religion for intellectuals and academically sound people and not for gullible, brainwashed, lies gulping buffoons... Please don't let me catch you anywhere on NL saying anything about Islam and Muslims. For if your intellect is not enough to carry the language the message is revealed in,I wonder how it will comprehend the message. So do yourself and Christendom good, leave the topic Islam for the intellectuals and go back to your A for Apple class. :-
You cant threaten me Mr. Man. Islam is for the daft people hence muslim countries are the most backward people on earth. How can you believe that an illness can be cured by a camel piss, as recommended by mohammed, and still be a normal person? For your attention, camel piss is still being harvested in saudi arabia till date, yet the saudi prince do not drink it to cure their ailment but would rather travel to the US, Germany and Britain for medical treatments and check-ups. Are you muslims this daft?

How many muslims have won nobel lauretter for science since islam is for 'intellectuals'? Which muslim country is technologically advanced?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by nasiayam: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:
You cant threaten me Mr. Man. Islam is for the daft people hence muslim countries are the most backward people on earth. How can you believe that an illness can be cured by a camel piss, as recommended by mohammed, and still be a normal person? For your attention, camel piss is still being harvested in saudi arabia till date, yet the saudi prince do not drink it to cure their ailment but would rather travel to the US, Germany and Britain for medical treatments and check-ups. Are you muslims this daft?

How many muslims have won nobel lauretter for science since islam is for 'intellectuals'? Which muslim country is technologically advanced?

-2 nonsensical ranting
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:

I smell mental infirmity, I think you need nervous system transplant for brain transplant alone will do you no good. We are talking of religion and preservation of texts and indeed salvation, you bring technology into it...( Although I still got enough refutations for you on that, but story for another time.) and since you brought up the camel urine theory, perhaps I would be nice enough to help you out but I hope your intellect would comprehend it, go to Google and see what present day medicine is saying about the use of camel urine. They actually are confirming what a Prophet from the deserts of Arabia said 1400 years ago. But like the OP, I know you won't because i'm sure even if you do, you still won't comprehend.
Like I recommended please go back to your A for Apple class, perhaps you will find people with your intellectual level there. undecided
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

I smell mental infirmity, I think you need nervous system transplant for brain transplant alone will do you no good. We are talking of religion and preservation of texts and indeed salvation, you bring technology into it...( Although I still got enough refutations for you on that, but story for another time.) and since you brought up the camel urine theory, perhaps I would be nice enough to help you out but I hope your intellect would comprehend it, go to Google and see what present day medicine is saying about the use of camel urine. They actually are confirming what a Prophet from the deserts of Arabia said 1400 years ago. But like the OP, I know you won't because i'm sure even if you do, you still won't comprehend.
Like I recommended please go back to your A for Apple class, perhaps you will find people with your intellectual level there. undecided
Have you drank camel urine before for your sickness in obedience to the sunnah of profiteer mohammed?
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:
Have you drank camel urine before for your sickness in obedience to the sunnah of profiteer mohammed?

Of course I have, perhaps it's responsible for my intellectual prowess. I really recommend it for too you, perhaps your case will only need brain transplant and not CNS transplant or you might even be completely cured if Allah wills. And please rather than join the bandwagon of dullards please I recommend you put whatever you have of intellect to use and make research before you start vomiting dust bin around.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

Of course I have, perhaps it's responsible for my intellectual prowess. I really recommend it for too you, perhaps your case will only need brain transplant and not CNS transplant or you might even be completely cured if Allah wills. And please rather than join the bandwagon of dullards please I recommend you put whatever you have of intellect to use and make research before you start vomiting dust bin around.
Your fellow muslims must be ashamed of you for saying you have drank a camel urine and for boasting that it helped for your 'intellectual prowess'. Intellectual prowess my foot.

Is the camel piss you drank different from the ones they drink in saudi arabia, pakistan, afghanistan, sudan, etc that made those countries the most backward countries on earth, saddled with islamic terrorism and religious fanatism? Is the camel urine you drank different from the ones they drink in islamic countries that made them technologically poor and backward? I need clarification, are you talking about islamic intellectual prowess in 'the science of the quran and the hadith' that have made many muslim countries intellectually and technically poor and backward?

While Europe, the US, japan, korea, china spend time doing research and development, muslim countries are busy building more madrassas that produce brainless and quran-inspired psycopath, kindly tell me more.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:
Your fellow muslims must be ashamed of you for saying you have drank a camel urine and for boasting that it helped for your 'intellectual prowess'. Intellectual prowess my foot.

Is the camel piss you drank different from the ones they drink in saudi arabia, pakistan, afghanistan, sudan, etc that made those countries the most backward countries on earth, saddled with islamic terrorism and religious fanatism? Is the camel urine you drank different from the ones they drink in islamic countries that made them technologically poor and backward? I need clarification, are you talking about islamic intellectual prowess in 'the science of the quran and the hadith' that have made many muslim countries intellectually and technically poor and backward?

While Europe, the US, japan, korea, china spend time doing research and development, muslim countries are busy building more madrassas that produce brainless and quran-inspired psycopath, kindly tell me more.
I guess you see the problem now, you are a people who worship other people. First of all I believe you have problem organising your thoughts for you are raising so many unrelated issues simultaneously. And I really see you are really not in this century or you rather chose to ignore thinking for yourself and rely only on what some ill-informed people brainwash you with. First of all lemme give you an assignment, you could go research on the technological advances of Saudi Arabia, or need I say the dubai you so much yearn to go to is a Muslim country. Need I tell you where the world's tallest building is? And please I think it's about time I stopped wasting my energy on a fruitless endeavour like you. If you are spite about how we remain pure to our religious teachings, just tell me, I would humbly educate you instead of resorting to libel, slander, blasphemy and distortion of facts. Arabic is a prerequisite for understanding Islam; learn it or shut that garbage hole you call mouth and stop displaying your ignorance and illiteracy to the world.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
AlMuflihah:

I guess you see the problem now, you are a people who worship other people. First of all I believe you have problem organising your thoughts for you are raising so many unrelated issues simultaneously. And I really see you are really not in this century or you rather chose to ignore thinking for yourself and rely only on what some ill-informed people brainwash you with. First of all lemme give you an assignment, you could go research on the technological advances of Saudi Arabia, or need I say the dubai you so much yearn to go to is a Muslim country. Need I tell you where the world's tallest building is? And please I think it's about time I stopped wasting my energy on a fruitless endeavour like you. If you are spite about how we remain pure to our religious teachings, just tell me, I would humbly educate you instead of resorting to libel, slander, blasphemy and distortion of facts. Arabic is a prerequisite for understanding Islam; learn it or shut that garbage hole you call mouth and stop displaying your ignorance and illiteracy to the world.
God forbid, I dont worship other people but appreciate the progress made by the countries I listed. Do you have problem with that since there is no single muslim country that made the list of developed nations.

Can you give a single muslim that have won nobel laurrete for science? Just one person. Can you give a single technical product that is produced in saudi arabia and export to another country?

I never yearned to go to dubai, who told you that? Are you dreaming? 90% of advance buildings and infrastructure in dubai and saudi arabia are built by non-muslim expatriates, are you that daft that you know know this simple facts? Without oil and gas money, the saudis and the pple of dubai will still be living tatched houses and riding camels in the arabian deserts. You ungrateful muslims seem never to appreciate the fact that the civilized world is tryin to help you guys free from mohammed-induced backwardness reminicent to dark age period.

Arabic is a condition for understandin islam, just as latin is the condition for understanding catholicism, and yoruba language is a pre-requistive for understanding ifa religion and its incantations. Different races, diffrent colour, different languages and different religions. Thats how nature made it but the arabs want to destroy all cultures and languages, either throught jihad (quran 9:29, quran 8:39) or blackmail.

Wise up and stop following the arabian imperial political religion which offers you nothing but backwardness, illiteracy anf poverty. Your muslim brothers can no longer stay in their countries, except the oil rich ones, they are all running to the US and europe to escape islamic poverty, oppression and tyranny.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:
God forbid, I dont worship other people but appreciate the progress made by the countries I listed. Do you have problem with that since there is no single muslim country that made the list of developed nations.

Can you give a single muslim that have won nobel laurrete for science? Just one person. Can you give a single technical product that is produced in saudi arabia and export to another country?

I never yearned to go to dubai, who told you that? Are you dreaming? 90% of advance buildings and infrastructure in dubai and saudi arabia are built by non-muslim expatriates, are you that daft that you know know this simple facts? Without oil and gas money, the saudis and the pple of dubai will still be living tatched houses and riding camels in the arabian deserts. You ungrateful muslims seem never to appreciate the fact that the civilized world is tryin to help you guys free from mohammed-induced backwardness reminicent to dark age period.

Arabic is a condition for understandin islam, just as latin is the condition for understanding catholicism, and yoruba language is a pre-requistive for understanding ifa religion and its incantations. Different races, diffrent colour, different languages and different religions. Thats how nature made it but the arabs want to destroy all cultures and languages, either throught jihad (quran 9:29, quran 8:39) or blackmail.

Wise up and stop following the arabian imperial political religion which offers you nothing but backwardness, illiteracy anf poverty. Your muslim brothers can no longer stay in their countries, except the oil rich ones, they are all running to the US and europe to escape islamic poverty, oppression and tyranny.

I can feel the frustration In you. Well,you can go to hell...you have no points whatsoever... and as I told u earlier... u are too intellectually shallow to hold an evidence based discussion with me...
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by AlMuflihah(f): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
true2god:

And I feel really irked by your post shifting method, first of all, if you really think you want to display your frustrations, you could open different threads to answer one question at a time that you find incomprehensible and invite me to them. I see you lumping so many things together and just can't stand that unacademic approach. So please this thread is about your esteemed G.J.O. Moshay's display of ignorance of the Arabic language. So henceforth I would only respond to intelligent replies from you on this topic alone. If you need tutoring on any other topic related to Islam, open another thread(s) and invite me to it...
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by promisechuks: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
nasiayam:

-2 nonsensical ranting
This is always your reply when you are having some second thought about your life in hell.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by aboto49(m): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Jazakumullahu Khairan sister. May Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by true2god: 5:46am On Feb 16, 2016
AlMuflihah:

I can feel the frustration In you. Well,you can go to hell...you have no points whatsoever... and as I told u earlier... u are too intellectually shallow to hold an evidence based discussion with me...
I know that common-sense, reasons and facts are taboos to islam\muslims. You guys dont reason with facts, especially when it contradicts what your pedofile profiteer mohammed said or did.

I asked you are question that you choose to ignore, since islam is for intellectual, can you mention any single muslim that had won any science award? Can you give me a single muslim nation that is technologically advanced? You arabs\muslims contribute nothing to the progress of humanity but terrorism and islamic lies and brainwashings from childhood.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) by mauriceju2(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Christians or MUMUSLEMS who don't have time to use intellects?. Just tell me how much or what you can say to make a Christian to tie bomb and blow himself up in the name of Jesus to kill an infidel? Muslims are the highest MUMU in the solar system
AlMuflihah:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF March 2017 / Tudor Is Female ? / Pastor Arranges His Own Kidnap( What Do We Call This 1 Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.