Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D (52863 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Laveda(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. You guys are kind. Thanks. cheesy
you're welcome. smiley
I guess you were expecting lotta bashing.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Emac34: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. Probably second quarter of this year. cheesy
its better be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by NegusNagast: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Good to see Omenka ain't always mean and serious all the time.

First, I discovered you love football, and now you are actually in the mood of love. This is shocking going by your comments in the Politics section. Your fiancee looks gorgeous and I love her smile.

Happy Vals day, Iroh88. I don't like your guts, but this is your day, I can only wish you a happy married life in advance and may God prosper you.

6 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
NegusNagast:
Good to see Omenka ain't always mean and serious all the time.

First, I discovered you love football, and now you are actually in the mood of love. This is shocking going by your comments in the Politics section. Your fiancee looks gorgeous and I love her smile.

Happy Vals day, Iroh88. I don't like your guts, but this is your day, I can only wish you a happy married life in advance and may God prosper you.
Lol. Thanks dude. cheesy There's time for everything. wink
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:
you're welcome. smiley I guess you were expecting lotta bashing.
Actually, I was. cheesy
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Leriebloom(f): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Really cute.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Laveda(f): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Actually, I was. cheesy
It's the season of love, bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by ashewoboy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dis op is an ass licker sef, mstchewwww.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
oodua1stson:
breaking news: naija girk goes on a date with an egg

Hairless grin grin grin
Following in my brother Tu Baba's footsteps. grin
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
ashewoboy:
Dis op is an ass licker sef, mstchewwww.
Don't get. How
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:
Really cute.
Thanks... cheesy
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by ashewoboy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Don't get. How

Ask laveda.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by MrImole: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nice picture, abeg how much be their ponmo there?
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Leriebloom(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Thanks... cheesy
You are welcome.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Odunharry(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
You guys look cool together..
lalasticlala I see you

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
You get money na... so how u no go get that kind fine babe.. loose ur money and you go come back come dey post stories that touch.......

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Laveda(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
captainmilk:
You get money na... so how u no go get that kind fine babe.. loose ur money and you go come back come dey post stories that touch.......
I wished you happy val smiley
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:

I wished you happy val smiley
Same to you sweetie... how was your VAL?
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Laveda(f): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
captainmilk:
Same to you sweetie... how was your VAL?
Just a normal day.
Yours?
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:

Just a normal day.
Yours?
Same here ooo... just at home... catches the Arsenal -Leicester match and then slept and reading till now when I decided to login.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Laveda(f): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
captainmilk:
Same here ooo... just at home... catches the Arsenal -Leicester match and then slept and reading till now when I decided to login.
Okay dear, just wanted to holla
Good night. kiss
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Smellymouth: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin
MrImole:
Nice picture, abeg how much be their ponmo there?
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. Thanks dear.

But Since when did nairalanders become so generous with complements?? Amazed at the responses honestly. cheesycheesy
You actually pleaded, that's why grin

3 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Laveda:

Okay dear, just wanted to holla
Good night. kiss
Goodnight sweetie kiss sleep tight

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
lovely...its just dat am still an [omo get inside]no going for dinner now in ma dictionary

Ah ah bosom e standard edition,try sneak out small let's jolly

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by iykekelvins(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
On point!!

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by iamCross(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg, who e help?
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by beehollah: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Just for fun. Abeg make una take am easy on us. Took some persuasion for her to accept me uploading this knowing what an abrasive tongue people around here have. grin

Network screwing up.

Too bad. smiley

Network screwin up? Too bad....hope u screwed him bad wink
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
lovely...its just dat am still an [omo get inside]no going for dinner now in ma dictionary

That's because u are still a baby

2 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by luciouscookie: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2016
I like her simplicity. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by macho44(m): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Just for fun. Abeg make una take am easy on us. Took some persuasion for her to accept me uploading this knowing what an abrasive tongue people around here have. grin

Network screwing up.

Too bad. smiley
Una don finish d food first b4 u decide to snap pic abi! How do we sure say na una chop d food sef? most likely na puff-puff n baby oku una order come use anoda Pple plate take dey pose. Lol breathe easy bro, U guys rock.
www.adielem.com

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by xcllaxix(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmm...on a scale of 10,i humbly rate 8.5....you guys look happy together...nice setting too...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.