Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D (52867 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nicepoker(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. All of una no well oo. Shooo!! If I talk about where she from now, una go roast me say I dey brag. cheesy
I know wey she from
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Just for fun. Abeg make una take am easy on us. Took some persuasion for her to accept me uploading this knowing what an abrasive tongue people around here have. grin

Network screwing up.

Too bad. smiley
I fight people only on politics section and I respect their private life.
Omenka may the lord give the girl the strength to manage your hate and bile tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Richydos(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2016
airmirthd1:
Blend, Blender, Blendest......
You guys are good together + I love her smile...
Nice composition *lolz...... But hope it's not the blender being used in blending pepper n tomatoes sha...... They are d simple definition of the word "Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

If you don't mean this comment, but you took it as a joke, just know it's very bad,and it can separate them just because of your own stupidity.

I didn't insult you, just saying.
Lol. For what na?? That is someone who first class degree eluded just by the whiskers. If I say more now, dem go say I dey wash her too much. cheesy

These are regular comments now, why u dey act as if u dey new here??grin
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Omenka my man.

You get better eyes ohhh. I first see am for your BB I come say I go hail you for offline.

My Valentine goat run, so I dey pursue am since for Bush, so I just get chance to write.

Pretty lady DIA.

Abeg you go give me her community name for BB. Make I go turn there to my Eritrea.

Nice one DIA.
Boss. Respect. cheesy Since we hardly change our dps, I just decided to flow with the mood and uploaded this on the bb, then thought to share it with the forum. smiley

Better go catch ya goat before another man slaughter am oo. cheesy
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. For what na?? That is someone who first class degree eluded just by the whiskers. If I say more now, dem go say I dey wash her too much. cheesy

But she didn't make first class. Don't give in to the devil by blowing her trumpet here please. You know you are not liked much.

Cc Atlanticbreeze bloodykiller

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nicepoker(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2016
So omenka=iroh88. No joke with that Akwa ibom girl o.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
your fiancee looks like my former course mate. her smile can can light up a dark room. thumbs up for you two
Awww... What more can I say... Thanks. smiley
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Eyepencil: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016

Hope dis pretty girl will help you from Aisha's rice.

Don't convert her to a zombie like you.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
pelij18:
Actually, i was just passing by and something caught me. Yea, that bae at your left hand side; she's so gorgeous and cute. You better be committed to her and switch everything to reality as you claimed afore my comment.

And by the way, why that smile? I can see she loves you as much as you do.

Goodluck in your relationship bro
Thaaaanks. cheesy We plan to take it to the next level real soon. Will let the house know when the time comes.

Thanks once again. smiley
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by bibijay123(f): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ah! No be omosalewa be this weh dey do runz for gbagada area b4 she move go iba estate? Bros sorry o na omosalewa ur wife dey bear for runz I no knw wetin she dey bear nw o. I sabi her weelwel.

Lool bad belle grin na only u knw her o
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Richydos:

Nice composition *lolz...... But hope it's not the blender being used in blending pepper n tomatoes sha...... They are d simple definition of the word "Awesome

Abi na......Let them keep whatever blender it is rolling...

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Nicepoker:
Cute. BTW I know the lady. Op don't ask me where lol. Her name na ANI.
Wrong. cheesy

Here "English name" begins with a "K" and tribal begins with a U.

Perhaps they just look alike. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I fight people only on politics section and I respect their private life.
Omenka may the lord give the girl the strength to manage your hate and bile tongue tongue
My mortal frienenemy. I knew you'd follow me all the way down here. cheesy

Didn't know romance section could be fun. Perhaps I'd be stopping by more often. You should as well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Nicepoker:
So omenka=iroh88. No joke with that Akwa ibom girl o.
Actually, she's from Benue. Don't know why you said AI. Perhaps because she looks like Ini Edo (na so people talk oo, but me I no dey see the resemblance) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nicepoker(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Wrong. cheesy
Here "English name" begins with a "K" and tribal begins with a U.
Perhaps they just look alike. smiley
she gave u the wrong name o. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
My mortal frienenemy. I knew you'd follow me all the way down here. cheesy

Didn't know romance section could be fun. Perhaps I'd be stopping by more often. You should as well. smiley
if only that girl that was standing like an okro tree on her Nairaland dp will know that you very been decieving her with fake and cunny love.

But Omenka you are up to 37 ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
if only that girl that was standing like an okro tree on her Nairaland dp will know that you very been decieving her with fake and cunny love.

Lol. I'm less than that. cheesy will be in a few years time.

You sef, try make u settle down oo. I'm sure u go don reach 30. tongue

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by sarutobie(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2016
If only that lady knows the kind of hate hidden deep inside you...If only.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by sarutobie(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

NNE I no even see your post before...I pray for that lady I swear lol
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by MISSNORA(f): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Lol. You guys are kind. Thanks. cheesy
woulda commented buh got disappointed.Av always tot u r one of these little kids trolling on here with tribal comments(a teenager).At ur age,u should act more mature young man.

2 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by WaffenSS(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Motherfuccker you better treat her right and keep her tight.

Because that there woman....she's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by eROCK247(m): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Just for fun. Abeg make una take am easy on us. Took some persuasion for her to accept me uploading this knowing what an abrasive tongue people around here have. grin

Network screwing up.

Too bad. smiley
ok boss, I'll take it easy. Ur bae's cute and so r u. Beautiful smiles u both have, u guys look relaxed and natural...so comfy in each other's company: I love it.

But y u dey sample d wine like say na trophy? tongue

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Omg! See beautiful,plumpy,black and shine lady,o boy u dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by luvprince4real(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Cute.......

U for still tell us d story of "After d regae play d blues" na

At least mk we still judge who win.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
woulda commented buh got disappointed.Av always tot u r one of these little kids trolling on here with tribal comments(a teenager).At ur age,u should act more mature young man.
Nairaland politics section became generally less mature after Jonathan lost the election. People took the loss too personal and decided to turn the whole board into some sort of tribal war zone.

Before then, things were different even though we were in the opposition. All most of us did is "blend in".

Go figure. wink

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
It's lovely bro..
Cute smiles..but ur bae quick finish her food oo cheesy

You know women na. She rush finish d food so that d dude go order another one for am.

Nice combo though...you two roll!!!

2 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by columbus007(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Thanks hon. smiley
bros but why?but why? You are still cheating undecided why can't you just say thanks,why d hon undecided
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2016
una fine wella. that ur bae smile nah the koko the perfect kinda smile.abeg do and go marry her ooo b4 bad belles go snatch am away from you.

2 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Then he's stuppid to have brought the pic on social media without considering the risk involved and you're superstuppid not to presume that too. I'm not abusing you too I'm only telling you how foolish you are.

What's your fĂșcking business if he brings her pics on here?

The rate in which daft people like you are registering on Nairaland is alarming.

Punk ass. #No brain.

7 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:

That is a regular comment? Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Csami(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
So dis guy don old like this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.