Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D (52843 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by MISSNORA(f): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Nairaland politics section became generally less mature after Jonathan lost the election. People took the loss too personal and decided to turn the whole board into some sort of tribal war zone.

Before then, things were different even though we were in the opposition. All most of us did is "blend in".

Go figure. wink
Itz for kids jor.U don pass am.Infact if u above 27,u shouldn't be found always on FP...I see ur post everytime like u doing notn.Honestly I rated u same way like vanqua.y,cute.hector and vizki.z....didn't knw u a man self

3 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by yemmybx(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lol namesake so is urs ope or olayemi
mine is OYEYEMI as well....

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by omron(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2016
U are both ugly
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

What's your fúcking business if he brings her pics on here?

The rate in which daft people like you are registering on Nairaland is alarming.

Punk ass. #No brain.
You should have exclaimed that my likes are are your reason for jealousy.

Obvious illiterate. Something was posted on public forum and u're asking if its my business.

You're dafter than d wost nairaland fool. Swine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by 4rmthewest(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2016
You know that moment when you take your girlfriend out on valentine's day to an eatery & she orders for fried rice, they say 'its finished', ice cream FINISHED, yam Finished, sauce Finished, garri & soup Finished, drinking garri Finished., sachet water too Finished. Infact they want to off their gen. & close. You hug the manager & say "without you, there would be no one to call my brother"

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
Itz for kids jor.U don pass am.Infact if u above 27,u shouldn't be found always on FP...I see ur post everytime like u doing notn.Honestly I rated u same way like vanqua.y,cute.hector and vizki.z....didn't knw u a man self
ok. smiley
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Obvious illiterate. Something was posted on public forum and u're asking if its my business.

You're dafter than d [size=20pt] wost [/size] nairaland fool. Swine.

He's so dumb, he couldn't type "dumb" correctly. Jealous of your likes? You are a rétarded joker. grin

The best for you is to sue him to court for uploading the pics online,rather than hitting your head on the wall.

Pain in the ass fággot. grin

7 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by AtlanticBreeze: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
But she didn't make first class. Don't give in to the devil by blowing her trumpet here please. You know you are not liked much.

Cc Atlanticbreeze bloodykiller
didn't know the zombie was omenka.. lol.. He changed his moniker after pdp thrashed his useless party at the supreme court. smh

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

That is a regular comment? Wonderful.
Yeah, such comments are normal on the forum, that is the more reason I pleaded members "take it easy on us" in the opening post. Even Jesus sef people dey dey yab, how much more me or my gf.

On nairaland, if a cripple uploads a pic, don't be surprised to see a comment like "see as him wey waka like mumu". That is nairaland.

You don't take such things too serious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

He's so dumb, he couldn't type "dumb" correctly. Jealous of your likes? You are a rétard joker. grin

The best for you is to sue him to court for uploading the pics online,rather than hitting your head on the wall.

Where did u see dumb in my post. U're a toddler for ur brain to to be unable to ignore typing error at ur age

Ur reasoning is is worth lesser than a cowdung ur brain belongs to d dogs

3 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

You're dafter than d wost nairaland fool. Swine.
Two of una sure say una no sabi each oda somewhere?? Shooo!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Yeah, such comments are normal on the forum, that is the more reason I pleaded members "take it easy on us" in the opening post. Even Jesus sef people dey dey yab, how much more me or my gf.

On nairaland, if a cripple uploads a pic, don't be surprised to see a comment like "see as him wey waka like mumu". That is nairaland.

You don't take such things too serious. cheesy

Look, I am not new to Nairaland. I have been a member since over 5yrs now,but there should be some comment one should read very well before posting.

It wasn't new to me, because I have seen worse. Some old men/women post comments like kids online. They are many here on Nairaland.

But one should just post comments with maturity.

7 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

He's so dumb, he couldn't type "dumb" correctly. Jealous of your likes? You are a rétarded joker. grin

I think he meant what he said as a joke. You both should chill out. Making a mess of yourselves.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

Look, I am not new to Nairaland. I have been a member since over 5yrs now,but that should be some comment one should read very well before posting.

It wasn't new to me, because I have seen worse. Some old men/women post comments like kids online. They are many here on Nairaland.

But one should just post comments with maturity.
He meant it as a joke bro. I think you both just misunderstood each other.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Two of una sure say una no sabi each oda somewhere?? Shooo!! cheesy
Lol no mind d idiiot. I'm sure he can never be bold enough to post pictures of his gf like u did because of his hidden evils. He's so imcompetent to know a joke post with all his years on NL. I'm sure if he was d one, my 1st joke would shake his relationship by now.

3 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Iroh88(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol no mind d idiiot. I'm sure he can never be bold enough to post pictures of his gf like u did because of hidden evils. He so imcompetent to know a joke post with all his years on NL. I'm sure if he was d one, my 1st joke would shake his relationship by now.
After his first retort, you should have simply told him you were joking. Seems like you like trouble indeed. cheesy
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Where did u see dumb in my post. U're a toddler for ur brain to to be able to ignore typing error at ur age

Ur reasoning is is worth lesser than a cowdung ur brain belongs to d dogs

I have told you mine, if you ain't comfortable because he uploaded those pics on Nairaland, just go to court and report him.

I will pick out your ignorance to show how dumb you are.

Dólt.

7 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

I have told you mine, if you ain't comfortable because he uploaded those pics on Nairaland, just go to court and report him.

I will pic out your ignorance to show how dumb you are.

Dólt.
Ur mumu na german quality. U mumu pass pig weh chop igbo shiit

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
He meant it as a joke bro. I think you both just misunderstood each other.

Would you like if I joke about a criminal offence, that you were involved in the operation in public, and that joke later comes against you, will you welcome the joke?

5 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur mumu na german quality. U mumu pass pig weh chop igbo shiit
You are as stúpid as a dog.

6 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

You are as stúpid as a dog.
If dem price u for market, nobody go buy u for N10. Ordinary safety pin get value pass you.
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2016
StepTwo:
OP, why u d stingy for pictures na?

and why old man like u still d do fiancee instead of Wiffey

if me wei don ready come snatch am now dem go say i wicked.

i admire ur head sha, its glamourous
plus you look gr8 a pair.

more pictures
glamorously bald , Humpty Dumpty's lookalike cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

If dem price u for market, nobody go buy u for N10. Ordinary safety pin get value pass you.

You are free to buy a 10mb data, put your cracked thumb on a keyboard and come online to type tirade comments.

The level I'm, I can feed you for your entire life, take you out of poverty and wretched life you live in.

Piece of crap!

7 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
After his first retort, you should have simply told him you were joking. Seems like you like trouble indeed. cheesy
Lol. Over any quote I call a spade a spade. I don't abuse without making a worthwhile point. But I've noticed blunt truth don't go down well with people.

Besides I commend ur thread follow-up.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
Itz for kids jor.U don pass am.Infact if u above 27,u shouldn't be found always on FP...I see ur post everytime like u doing notn.Honestly I rated u same way like vanquay,cutehector and vizki.z....didn't knw u a man self
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

You are free to buy a 10mb data, put your cracked thumb on a keyboard and come online to type tirade comments.

The level I'm, I can feed you for your entire life, take you out of poverty and wretched life you live in.

Piece of crap!
Really!

Hear the richest poor man blabing

How many of ur family member u don feed.

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by yemstok(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
lovely...its just dat am still an [omo get inside]no going for dinner now in ma dictionary

but u can go for Breakfast sha?

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Really!

[size=20pt] Hear [/size] the richest poor man blabing

I never knew they've invented an AUDIO on Nairaland for people to HEAR comments. Dimwit. cheesy

I am not blowing any trumpet,but I'm 100% sure I WILL change your life for good. smiley

The nitwit keeps modifying his useless post to make them more scathing for no reason. grin

6 Likes

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by just2okworld(f): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Perfect match... HML IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by zizazizu: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one bro! I love that you made it public. Shows signs that you take this very seriously. May you always make her happy. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Flashh:

I never knew they've invented an AUDIO on Nairaland for people to HEAR comments. Dimwit. cheesy

I am not blowing any trumpet,but I'm 100% sure I WILL change your life for good. smiley

The nitwit keeps modifying his useless post to make them more scathing for no reason. grin
Oga how many of ur family member u don feed?
Re: Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D by Flashh: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Oga how many of ur family member u don feed?
If knowing would change your life, let me know.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.