Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Advice Needed, What Is The Best And Workable Remedy For Tooth Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Needed, What Is The Best And Workable Remedy For Tooth Pain (427 Views)

Did You Know Tooth Pain Can Indicate Organ Problems? / Remedy Needed For This Serious Skin Condition / Advice Needed, What Is The Best And Workable Remedy For Tooth Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed, What Is The Best And Workable Remedy For Tooth Pain by Divinehenrich(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pls narialanders, help a friend. what is the best and fastest remedy for tooth pain whether in native herbs or orthodox medicine.
Re: Advice Needed, What Is The Best And Workable Remedy For Tooth Pain by Lovetinz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
The best you can do for your precious tooth is to see a Dentist Asap.
I learnt my lesson the hard way -
I have abused and neglected the tooth till an extraction was inevitable.
See a Dentist!

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water / The Boy Died? ... / 6 Tips For Reducing Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.