Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Job Vacancies In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Ibadan (206450 Views)

Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions / Job Vacancies In Gwarimpa, Abuja Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Copied..... A private lesson teacher is needed at Oluyole Estate , ibadan. The person is to take 2kids . One in JSS, the other in SS class. The person must be sound at the science subjects(physics, chem, bio, fmath) including math and english and must be Godfearing. The pay is above 25k ( three times weekly). Reach me on 07081725755 or akintobitalabi@gmail.com... it's so urgent. The person resumes in January....
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Sarpyro1: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Moaba:
Copied...... Advert for farm supervisor

Details

A competent farm supervisor is needed at a newly established farm at Elenusonso in ibadan. The farm is involved in poultry and fish production.

Minimum Requirements:

Must have B.Sc/HND in Animal Science, Fishery Mgt, General Agricultureor related fields.

Must possess at least verifiable 3 years experience in animal husbandry or fish farming.

Must understand the dynamics of large scale farming.

Interested applicants must also have:

Knowledge of feed formulation & milling.

Excellent organizational skills

Leadership by example skills

Planning, scheduling and efficient record keeping

Demonstrated ability to work independently.

It is required to have a practical experience of managing livestock e.g layers, broilers, fishery and other farming activities.

You will also be expected to perform any duties as may be assigned by your immediate manager.

Salary is attractive and negotiable.

Send a copy of updated CV to babsbrothersoptions@gmail.com.

For additional information, call #08064382269/08023265024

I cannot but commend the fantastic work you are doing here. keep it up. God bless You!
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Regenerated: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by ayofag(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Moaba:
Copied..... A private lesson teacher is needed at Oluyole Estate , ibadan. The person is to take 2kids . One in JSS, the other in SS class. The person must be sound at the science subjects(physics, chem, bio, fmath) including math and english and must be Godfearing. The pay is above 25k ( three times weekly). Reach me on 07081725755 or akintobitalabi@gmail.com... it's so urgent. The person resumes in January....

Can you help please in securing a private home teacher position in science courses in Akure, Ondo State. Thanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Moaba:

Taken
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
I only search for vacancies in Ibadan and post here. I don't even know anything about the jobs. Thank you.
ayofag:

Can you help please in securing a private home teacher position in science courses in Akure, Ondo State. Thanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amen. Thank you
Sarpyro1:

I cannot but commend the fantastic work you are doing here. keep it up. God bless You!
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ecclesia17(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Moaba:
Amen. Thank you

Check this guys out

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Femillionz(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2017
CAREER TIPS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Get in here guys

You dont want to miss this

http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/12-career-boosting-steps-take-year-run/
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Copied.... . vacancy in Lagos, Abeokuta, ibadan, Port-Harcourt and Abuja

A fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sales and distribution company based in Lagos is currently recruiting Sales Representative (Permanent/Full-time)

Requirements
BSc./HND equivalent in any discipline
Full experience in an FMCG company (minimum 2 years)

Available to relocate to any part of the country
Residents of Lagos, Abeokuta, ibadan, Port-Harcourt and Abuja will be an added advantage
Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
Young and single (preferably a female)
Drivers' license will be essential for this job

Application deadline is 12th January, 2018
Interested candidates should send CVs to lola@jenochng.com

2. Procurement Assistant at Lumos Nigeria
Requirements:
- 1st Degree/HND in any discipline in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Min. 2-year experience as Procurement officer or related position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Send cv to careers@lumos.com.ng

Closing Date: January 2nd ,2018

3. IT Solutions Geek (NYSC) at The African Talent Company - Lagos
The African Talent Company is in search of a young, smart computer science or computer engineering graduate, preferably with a 2.1 or first class, currently doing his or her NYSC, hungry to soil his/her hand, get dirty, has an unflinching apetite to learn about new technology, voracious reading habit and combines these traits with an entrepreneural spirit. You want to be an IT solutions geek and you want to be at the fore front of closing and managing business deals till service is delivered successfully then I have an opportunity fit for you.

Interested candidates should forward their cv to ugorji@tatcafrica.com with subject ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS TRAINEE

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Copied.... Cloudware Technologies ibadan, currently in need of a serious web developer and ui/ux person. Proficient in (Deleveloper: Php, Javasacript , html ui/ux: Html, css, js, angular, reactjs etc). If u are interested please drop your digit here or send an email to hr@cloudware.ng reference moshood abiola .

salary : very attractive
thanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by brenister10: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Happy new year to you. Please I have a sister who's a 300L student of UIDLC programme and in need of a job in ibadan so as to get busy and also to get some cash to sponsor her education. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by oyepera91: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
[img]

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by bimable: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Please I need a job. I'm a Registered Town Planner with three years working experience. Willing to work with a reputable Planning Organization within Ibadan or Construction Company. Please contact me with any information on bimable28@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
[/quote]
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Harmeable: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please i urgently need a job
I am a degree holder (B. Agric) with 2:2 and I'm done with NYSC.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by WhiteLavender(f): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Saw an advert outside Danax pharmacy, they need sales assistants, cashiers and supervisor.
Its opposite adamasingba stadium, near mokola roundabout.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Vindica: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
A secondary school at Ososami is in need of basic science teacher. Interview is tomorrow. Call 08063198088
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by exlinkleads(f): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Moaba:
Copied.... Cloudware Technologies ibadan, currently in need of a serious web developer and ui/ux person. Proficient in (Deleveloper: Php, Javasacript , html ui/ux: Html, css, js, angular, reactjs etc). If u are interested please drop your digit here or send an email to hr@cloudware.ng reference moshood abiola .

salary : very attractive
thanks

am interested - 07066462802
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Emmiola: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Was there a contact attached or one is to apply in person? Thanks
WhiteLavender:
Saw an advert outside Danax pharmacy, they need sales assistants, cashiers and supervisor.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by WhiteLavender(f): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Emmiola:
Was there a contact attached or one is to apply in person? Thanks
I was in a vehicle, so I'm not sure but going there in person is your best bet.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Emmiola: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks. Going there tomorrow morning quote author=WhiteLavender post=64108812]
I was in a vehicle, so I'm not sure but going there in person is your best bet.[/quote]
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Emmiola: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
The job is no more available. Thanks
WhiteLavender:

I was in a vehicle, so I'm not sure but going there in person is your best bet.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by WhiteLavender(f): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Emmiola:
The job is no more available. Thanks
So sorry about that.
Which of the position did you intend to apply for? And were all the vacancies closed?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by goke4all(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Are you a strong Man and diligent secondary school leaver/OND holder looking for a job. We have vacancy for a factory worker at a medium crude palm kernel extraction factory @oluyole extension, Akala road. Send CV to hayamlogistics@hotmail.com Or call 08082176973

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by brenister10: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Was there and was told there was nothing like that. They were even surprised
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Slimfeez(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
WhiteLavender:
...... Did you work in ibadan? DM for better chat
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by WhiteLavender(f): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
brenister10:

Was there and was told there was nothing like that. They were even surprised
That's strange, the notice was at the gate. Are you sure you got the right address?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Emmiola: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yes. I was told they've gotten the no they wanted
WhiteLavender:

That's strange, the notice was at the gate. Are you sure you got the right address?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by brenister10: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Yes Danax at adamasingba
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Copied.... FORT KNOX GUARDS (FKG) is an organization involved in providing professional security services. Equipped with an assemblage of dynamic, innovative and result oriented young men and women, we are well positioned to provide excellent security service.

We are recruiting to the fill the position of a Security Supervisor/Team Leader.

Type: Full Time
Department: Telecommunication

Job Description
• Reporting to the Regional Manager for rapid and complete coverage of all sites and prompt response to emergency.
• To monitor, patrol and visit all assigned sites and locations.
• Maintain a quality relationship with the operators, customers and the management team of the company.
• To provide rapid and prompt response to all sites during and outside normal working hours.
• Supervision of security officers on sites and to ensure that they perform their duties and responsibilities in strict accordance to the site procedures.
• Remediate and document all performance issues with direct reports.
• Any other duty that may be assigned by the Regional Manager

Requirements
• Possess minimum of HND in any field (security related field is an added advantage).
• Minimum of Two years cognate experience in private security firm.
• Must live within ibadan and be conversant with its environs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in related computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have and know how to ride a motor bike (added advantage)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: anthony.george@fortknoxguards.com; cc: opeyemi.agbabiaje@fortknoxguards.com.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Copied..... A retail outlet in ibadan urgently needs workers.
OND, HND,BSC
Pay- 25k - 40k(based on qulification and experience)
Send your cv to delawils1@yahoo.com
Working time 8am to 6pm
Applicants should be ready to resume in 1 week.
Note: This is not network marketing .
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Moaba(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Copied.. . A manufacturing company in ibadan is recruiting for a qualified IT personnel. Must be a graduate with comprehensive ICT practical knowlegde.

Qualification: Graduate in any ICT related discipline.

qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to azias.vacancy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.