Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Job Vacancies In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Ibadan (207183 Views)

Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions / Job Vacancies In Gwarimpa, Abuja Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by banji1(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2019
*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Iseoluwani: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oluf3mi:
There is a school in need of teachers close to u. Apply to: The Director of Studies, Blessed Grace Schools, behind Adelabu Shopping Complex, Orita Challenge, Ibadan. Call. 08060053935.

pst Bolarinwa. graduated from that sch, 15yrs ago
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by herveze: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Experienced teachers are needed for both the primary and secondary section at Elebu Area Oluyole Extension Ibadan,you can contact this number for immediately employment and salary is also attractive.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by TheApologist: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2019
julyb:
Volunteers are needed in Ibadan for the flag off of a community based program by the Ministry of Agric, Oyo state government.

Volunteers will be given a quick tutor on their basic task which includes profiling and documenting of participants of the program.

Volunteers will be paid a stipend of 20,000 Naira every month.

Volunteers MUST be residents in Ibadan and its environs.

Send your details or CV to MeposNigeria@gmail.com

You will be contacted immediately

Program Starts Monday 26th of August, 2019 by 8am prompt
is there room for 2nd batch or something? just seeing this
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Wande22(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
see this and call me

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Babyface33: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
I need a part time teaching job or a home lesson student . I study mathematics and statistics .I can take students in mathematics and furthermaths.I live in ibadan.I prefer ibadan southwest for any school or home lesson pls.contact me on 08030643812.tanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by mayorcon(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good day everyone.

Please I urgently need someone based in Ibadan to work with a popular hotel listing/marketing platform.

The job is just entering into hotels in Ibadan, getting them to sign a form and taking pictures of the hotels. The form is just to help them promote their hotel and to get them more customers. There is no hotel that does not want more customers, so on hearing your offer, they will not hesitate to sign the form, and that alone earns you your pay.

The Online platform you will be working with is a popular, market leading platform, so it is assured that this job is going to be a stress free one for you.

Qualifications

ND or NCE holder
Tertiary institutions students
Fluent in English
Ability to communicate convincingly

For more info, kindly call now

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Harmeable: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
herveze:
Experienced teachers are needed for both the primary and secondary section at Elebu Area Oluyole Extension Ibadan,you can contact this number 08 100 96 50 82 for immediately employment and salary is also attractive.

Is this still available?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by BdonV: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm....Pls help a soul,... I'm a masters degree holder in Biochem! I have ample working experience in Field Data collection and health care survey, I'm Passionate about researches, volunteering and humanitarian services... I am very much interested and looking for any suitable and available job with any available NGO. (Preferably Ibadan) kindly contact me on babadonvicky@yahoo.com.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by essohjay1(m): 4:32am On Sep 17, 2019
VACANCY

Golden Laurel International School, a growing nursery and primary school in Ibadan behind Doyin filling station, Soka, Ibadan, urgently needs a female assistant classroom teacher in pre-nursery for immediate employment.

Interested persons should possess good communication skills, be teachable and be ready to resume immediately.

Salary is attractive and proximity to the school is an added advantage.

Interested persons should call 08032176753.

Management
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by hazel01(f): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2019
BdonV:
Hmm....Pls help a soul,... I'm a masters degree holder in Biochem! I have ample working experience in Field Data collection and health care survey, I'm Passionate about researches, volunteering and humanitarian services... I am very much interested and looking for any suitable and available job with any available NGO. (Preferably Ibadan) kindly contact me on babadonvicky@yahoo.com.
I fall into the same category, I'm also a research enthusiast.... Can I send u a pm, so we can keep each other aware of opportunities
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Wande22(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good morning

I am in URGENT NEED OF 3 MARKETERS for the sale of Whiteboard Dry-Erase Marker Ink Refill in these 2 locations in Ibadan

i. Iwo Road/New/Old Ife Road
ii. Olorunsogo-Olomi-Akanran-Ogbere-Boluwaji-Sanyo
iii. Bashorun/Akobo/Ojoo/Moniya

They are to market and sell to Schools and Bookshops

Please call me on 081-six zero six 9-49-08

They are to resume immediately.

Thanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by BdonV: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
hazel01:
I fall into the same category, I'm also a research enthusiast.... Can I send u a pm, so we can keep each other aware of opportunities
No problem....pls do
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Adortem: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
URGENT VACANCIES

Please, I need referrals for the following vacancies:

1) Cinematographer (Full-time)
2) Account Intern
3) Creative Designer (Full-time)

These applicants should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send a DM to (Whatsapp Only- 08061199075) with your attached CV and portfolio immediately.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello..pls does anyone has an information about Valencia College, Ibadan, recruitment process, staff welfare and salary structure. Did anyone write their test recently and has been called for next stage?! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by EstyAdej: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good evening all, pls any teaching vacancy in Eleyele or Ologuneru area??preferably a secondary school
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oyeakins:
Hello..pls does anyone has an information about Valencia College, Ibadan, recruitment process, staff welfare and salary structure. Did anyone write their test recently and has been called for next stage?! Thanks

Pls I need a response to this
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Good morning everyone, does anyone know any recruiting firm in Ibadan that recruit for banks. Pls your response will be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Heineken(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2019
I'm thinking of moving down to ibadan. Pls house any vacancy.. Even if it's teaching. I read mass communication.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by femialade(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Oyeakins:
Good morning everyone, does anyone know any recruiting firm in Ibadan that recruit for banks. Pls your response will be much appreciated. Thanks
search for ICSL website and register with them

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
femialade:

search for ICSL website and register with them

Thanks! Pls do you know their address in Ibadan
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by johnneyking4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
I am computer Engineering, I deal with laptop motherboard and its problems.

Any individual or organisation that needs my services should kindly contact me on my details below.

Email: Johnneyking4@gmail.com
WhatsApp/phone: +2348066667312
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Hello house, pls who knows workforce group Ibadan address?!
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
eramate:
why dont u visit truporpuse at kongi bodija ibadan, those guys got lot of jobs for ibadan guys.... including teaching
are they for real have u been there before? Got invite with dem
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls how did you submit your cv and what job did you apply for?!
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello house, pls is there any internship job in Ibadan??
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Wande22(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
don't start the year 2020 complaining about Buhari-nomics and crying that you are not employable

Contact us to join the remaining 2 classes of the year and be ready to FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE

location is IBADAN----- THE HOUSE OF OLUYOLE
Wande22:
see this and call me

1 Share

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2019
We are recruiting!!! Teaching Opportunity at ROSEBUD SCHOOLS, AKOBO IBADAN.
Would you like to be a member of our dedicated team of kind-hearted, professional teachers? Our School, ROSEBUD SCHOOLS located at Oke’badan Estate, Alao Akala Way, Akobo-Ibadan urgently require the services of:

1. Music Teacher

2. Physics Teacher

3. P.H.E Teacher

4. Accounts Teacher
5. Economics Teacher and

6. Technical Drawing Teacher
General requirements:

We are looking for:
• Good communicators
• Creative Lesson Planner and Executor °Collaborative workers °Innovative teaching methodology and idea makers
Kindly send a detailed CV to rosebudschoolsib@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Bakerdav: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oyeakins:
Would you like to be a member of our dedicated team of kind-hearted, professional teachers? Our School, ROSEBUD SCHOOLS located at Oke’badan Estate, Alao Akala Way, Akobo-Ibadan urgently require the services of:

1. Music Teacher

2. Physics Teacher

3. P.H.E Teacher

4. Accounts Teacher
5. Economics Teacher and

General requirements:

We are looking for:
• Good communicators
• Creative Lesson Planner and Executor °Collaborative workers °Innovative teaching methodology and idea makers

Thank you.

qualification?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Abasstoheeb(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oyeakins:

1. Music Teacher

2. Physics Teacher

3. P.H.E Teacher

4. Accounts Teacher
5. Economics Teacher and

General requirements:

We are looking for:
• Good communicators

Thank you.

There salary scale Sir
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by femialade(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oyeakins:

Thanks! Pls do you know their address in Ibadan
It's around Oluyole area.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oyeakins: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Any job vacancies in Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply)

How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.