Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Job Vacancies In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Ibadan (207080 Views)

Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions / Job Vacancies In Gwarimpa, Abuja Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by ifegold: 9:29pm On May 20, 2016
You are doing a great job Mr Toluakin.I am a lady with B.Sc agriculture.I reside around Agbowo.I need a job preferably a non teaching one please.My email address is ifeoluwa_y@yahoo.com.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ibiyomee(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and competent people to work as Driving Instructors for our fast growing international automobile servicing Company in the various locations listed below.

Driving instructors teach people how to drive safely and properly and help them develop the skills they need to be good road users. If you love driving and like helping people to develop new skills, this could be the job you are looking for.

To do this job, you will need to have patience and good people skills. You will need to be calm and patient in teaching and the ability to give constructive advice to our clients is paramount.

Requirement and Qualifications
NCE/OND/HND/BSc holders
5 years or more driving experience
Valid Drivers’ License
Cognate experience is an added advantage

Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to hr@aarescuenigeria.com clearly stating the Position and the State or location applied for on or before 23rd May 2016

FCT
ABUJA

SOUTH WEST:
LAGOS
AKURE
IBADAN
ABEOKUTA
OSHOGBO
SOUTH SOUTH
PORTHACOURT
YENEGOA
CALABAR
UYO
BENIN
ASABA
WARRI

SOUTH EAST
UMUAHIA
ABAKALIKI
ENUGU
OWERRI
AWKA

NORTH CENTRAL
ILORIN
NASARAWA
MAKURDI
LOKOJA
MINNA
JOS

NORTH EAST/WEST
KATSINA
SOKOTO
GUSAU
BIRNI-KEBBI
KANO
KADUNA
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by felixtoba: 7:45am On May 22, 2016
Well done sir. Please sir, I need part time job in Ibadan. I am a graduate of Mathematics Education from Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo State and I'm currently doing my masters in University of Ibadan (Assessment and Testing is my area of specialization). Thank you sir. 08067385368
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Xileef(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2016
Hi op Bsc Bus Admin unilorin i stay @ agbowo ibadan. pls i nid sometin doing b4 i apply 4 ma masters
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Sodijan(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2016
NATURE OF THE JOB
Field marketers services is required for distribution of our books. It involve visitation from one school to another in areas under cover. Sample will be given as well as collection of orders, and recovery shall be done by field marketers.

LOCATIONS
The location involve all local government each in all the states under cover which include Oyo, Osun, Ondo Kwara, Ogun and Ekiti State respectively.

What is Needed?
We need a qualified, smart, energetic, candidate for immediate employment in the south west zone as our field marketer with good communication and marketing skills

Before you Apply
1. Can you sell books to schools?
2. Do you reside in any of the state under cover?
3. Do you have private primary schools in your area?
4. Do you know those schools?
5. Do you have good marketing skill?
6. Do you have good communication skill?
7. If employed, can you get a civil servant and a cleric to guarantee you?
8. Are you sure that your guarantor can sacrifice is or her job for your conduct in case of mis-appropriation
9. Are you honest and God fearing?

Salary
1. You are a freelance or an independent marketer therefore, you will be placed on commission. Your commission will be 25% percent of your total sales on termly basis.
2. The book will be given at an agreed price while the marketer is expected to resell at company’s control prices.

How to Apply
Forward your letter of application to the following address
- Prepare your letter of application
- A well design curriculum vitae
- Attached to it why you are the best marketer we should employ in your local government

Forward your application to
Oyo state
Orangeen Media
No 24 Balogun street beside
Mokola police station Mokola round
About, Ibadan Oyo state.
Whatapp Mr Quadri on 08151548765
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by paulsowande(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2016
Plz add me to the whatsapp group of there is one. 08065309735 thanx
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Canme4u(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2016
@op is there any job vacancy for O-level graduate?
I don't mind any job at all. Canme4u@gmail.com I'm waiting for your responds.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Thermythorpe(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
Am
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Sodijan(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2016
is there any job vacancy for O-level graduate?

I don't mind any job at all. Canme4u@gmail.com
I'm waiting for your course there is,whatapp me on 08151548765
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by NewsongBeauty(f): 10:18am On May 24, 2016
Are u outspoken,would u like to be a sales rep of LA girl cosmetics? Contact: 08050394781
Sodijan:

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by danielnewton(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Sodijan post=45860573]NATURE OF THE JOB
Field marketers services is required for distribution of our books. It involve visitation from one school to another in areas under cover. Sample will be given as well as collection of orders, and recovery shall be done by field marketers.

LOCATIONS
The location involve all local government each in all the states under cover which include Oyo, Osun, Ondo Kwara, Ogun and Ekiti State respectively.

What is Needed?
We need a qualified, smart, energetic, candidate for immediate employment in the south west zone as our field marketer with good communication and marketing skills

Before you Apply
1. Can you sell books to schools?
2. Do you reside in any of the state under cover?
3. Do you have private primary schools in your area?
4. Do you know those schools?
5. Do you have good marketing skill?
6. Do you have good communication skill?
7. If employed, can you get a civil servant and a cleric to guarantee you?
8. Are you sure that your guarantor can sacrifice is or her job for your conduct in case of mis-appropriation
9. Are you honest and God fearing?

Salary
1. You are a freelance or an independent marketer therefore, you will be placed on commission. Your commission will be 25% percent of your total sales on termly basis.
2. The book will be given at an agreed price while the marketer is expected to resell at company’s control prices.

How to Apply
Forward your letter of application to the following address
- Prepare your letter of application
- A well design curriculum vitae
- Attached to it why you are the best marketer we should employ in your local government

Forward your application to
Oyo state
Orangeen Media
No 24 Balogun street beside
Mokola police station Mokola round
About, Ibadan Oyo state.
olorun maje ooooo
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Canme4u(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
Sodijan:

I'm not on whatsapp, can I call or send text msg to the same number?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Canme4u(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
NewsongBeauty:
Are u outspoken,would u like to be a sales rep of LA girl cosmetics? Contact: 08050394781

Can a guy fit into that position cos am a guy o o ?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by born2wyn(f): 11:02pm On May 24, 2016
can i get a legal job in ibadan?I currently reside in ph and would like to relocate to where i can stay with less stress,grew up in ilorin anyway.am a lawyer with 8yrs practice experience.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by UFOMZY: 11:16pm On May 24, 2016
am Interested in d call center Job....I speak English n Yoruba........how can I apply
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by emmextech(m): 3:28am On May 25, 2016
I'm a COMPUTER SCIENCE graduate.
Skills
Proficient in the use of MS Office suite(word,excel,powerpoint)
Comptia A+(Comp. engineering)
web development. Any available job 4 me
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by mixter(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2016
Greetings all, Thanks to @ ibiyomie and others that have contributed to the thread. Most of you want a job while a lady went out of her comfort zone to source for informations from another job thread on NL. Please stop staying at home. Get a job. Get out of your comfort zone. Don't expect to be spoon fed at all time.
I hope I didn't just offend anyone with my comment. Sorry if I did cos I know lots of peeps can pick offense in something simple.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Sodijan(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
Canme4u:

I'm not on whatsapp, can I call or send text msg to the same number?
yes
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ibiyomee(f): 2:36pm On May 25, 2016
@mixter, Thank God.

Lamidi Ajadi & Sons Nigeria Limited, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Assistant Site Technician

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationNCE OND BA/BSc/HND
Location Oyo
Job Field Engineering / Technical

Qualifications
OND, NCE OR HND with background in Electrical and Generator Repairs and Maintenance, Experience in Plumbing Job is additional advantage.
People with CITY & GUILDS, Trade Test Certificate or Equivalent with Practical Experience can apply.
Ae: Between 30 -45 years.

Experience:
5 years or more in a reputable organisation.

Method of Application

Applicants should apply in writing to:

The Personnel Manager,
Lamidi Ajadi & Sons Nigeria Limited,
Iwo-Road Roundabout,
Ibadan, Oyo.
Or Email to laslniger@gmail.com ; laslng@yahoo.com
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by davidam(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by lolobukkie(f): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Neeed a job in ibadan. I hold masters in analytical chemistry and has 5yrs exp in reasearch and quality control in paint production can also fit in in all product analysis
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by fabem(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hi guys, i think ICSL Ibadan is doing mass recruitment. Go to their web site www.icsjobportal.com to register. You might get invite immediately. They are currently recruiting for financial institutions in the south west of Nigeria with over 100 positions available. Remember, ICSL is a outsourcing firm. Good luck.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ibiyomee(f): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Urgently looking to fill below positions for our client a Multinational power Company in Lagos.
Sales Manager
Deputy Sales Manager
Snr .Sales Executives
Sales Engineer –Projects
Project Writer
BDM –Gas Generator
Asst. Marketing Manager
Sales Executive
LOCATIONS - Lag Gbagada, Abuja, Lekki,Ibadan,Ikeja, Kano,PH & VI The client is looking for someone with min of 4 years working experience in a large organization preferably power sector in a similar role. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to francis.okoye@aldelia.com

Good luck!
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Parvenu Ventures Limited in collaboration with Newcrest Media is organizing an Export training programme in Ibadan Oyo State.

At this very important training programme, attendees will learn the following:

a. Mini Exports i.e. How to export common household stuffs like egusi, bitterleaf, honey and a host of other food materials. These are sent to African restaurants in foreign countries.

b. Macro Exports i.e. How to export industrial commodities like cassava chips to foreign buyers.

c. Documents that are required to successfully execute export deals.

d. How to send export packages to foreign buyers within the shortest possible time periods.

e. Export languages that facilitate smooth negotiations with buyers
....and a host of other great topics!

At this same event, attendees will have the following bonuses:

a. Opportunity to open a good business website for as low as 3500.

b. Free opening of business emails for attendees who do not have.

c. Instant connection with prospective foreign buyers.

d. More than 70 export promotion websites where attendees can meet buyers.

e. Free IMPORT manuals
...and a host of other great bonuses.

The cost of attending this training programme is N10,000 only and this fee covers training, lunch, manual (video and hardcopy) and the opportunity for free continuous mentorship after the training.

Training holds on the 11th day of June, 2016 in Eleyele Ibadan and payment is at the venue.

For enquires and to book a seat, please contact 08039447854 or send an email to ceo@newcrest.org.

By all standards, this is the programme that will change your financial fortune forever.

Be there!
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
ifegold:
You are doing a great job Mr Toluakin.I am a lady with B.Sc agriculture.I reside around Agbowo.I need a job preferably a non teaching one please.My email address is ifeoluwa_y@yahoo.com.Thanks in anticipation

Thanks for the commendation.

I have actually been inactive in Ibadan for a long while now owing to my hardwork towards establishing the presence of my radio show in Osogbo as well.

Can you please call me on 08039447854? I will expect your call

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by PastorAji(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
E ku ojumo sir. E si ku ojo itura yii.

Oruko mi ni Ogbeni Oluwande Towoju.

Mo fi iwe iwa'se ranse si yin lati bi osu kan seyin sugbon mi o ti gbo nkankan lat'odo yin sir.

tolulakin:

Thanks for the commendation.

I have actually been inactive in Ibadan for a long while now owing to my hardwork towards establishing the presence of my radio show in Osogbo as well.

Can you please call me on 08039447854? I will expect your call
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by danielnewton(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
You have been shortlisted for an interview on 13/6/16 at AgXis suite 5 Odua shopping mall Adi Ape Ibadan time 10am prompt 07062564988, 08139008118....pls is there anyone aware of this firm...pls need reply
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by kunletech: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
danielnewton:
You have been shortlisted for an interview on 13/6/16 at AgXis suite 5 Odua shopping mall Adi Ape Ibadan time 10am prompt 07062564988, 08139008118....pls is there anyone aware of this firm...pls need reply

My neighbor son's got the message too, but he had forgotten when and what he applied for.
they are on Facebook and online too. just give them a try. Please, what did you applied for?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by olamoney(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vacancy for IT students and Ond/Hnd students in ibadan @ W.D. Echelon enterprises Ltd. Ibadan branch ard old ife road after sawmill for estate manager, engineers, computer engineer, graphics designer contact us on 08036404006, 08024940007. To apply send CV to Olanisebe.waziri@gmail.com

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by fabem(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Customer Care Reps Are Needed At Hitechcommunications Nig. Ltd; Ibadan Branch.

Hitech Communications is a reputable organization that has its headquarters at lagos with branches at ibadan,ogun state,kwara state and osun state. Its vision is to be in all the states of the federation in the next 5 years. It is a communication/IT firm that needs intelligent and competent Customer Care Representatives who are capable of providing product and service
information; resolving product and service problems, interact with customers to provide and
process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and
services, thereby improving the organization’s standard.
Job Duties:
 deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
 respond promptly to customer inquiries
 handle and resolve customer complaints
 obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
 provide pricing and delivery information
 perform customer verifications
 set up new customer accounts
 process orders, forms, applications and requests
 organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
 direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
 manage customers accounts
 keep records of customer interactions and transactions
 record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
 record details of actions taken
 prepare and distribute customer activity reports
 maintain customer databases
 manage administration
 communicate and coordinate with internal departments
 follow up on customer interactions
 provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
 High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
 knowledge of customer service principles and practices
 knowledge of relevant computer applications
 knowledge of administrative procedures
 product knowledge
Qualification And Skills:
.Customer Service,
.Product Knowledge,
.Quality Focus,
.Problem Solving,
.Market Knowledge,
.Documentation Skills,
.Listening and Phone Skills,
.Resolving Conflict,
.Analyzing Information ,
.Multi-tasking
Applicants with minimum Bsc should apply by forwarding their Cvs to the Company’s email address: hitechcommunications03@gmail.com
Application deadline: 23rd June, 2016.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Smytter(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
fabem:

Customer Care Reps Are Needed At Hitechcommunications Nig. Ltd; Ibadan Branch.

Hitech Communications is a reputable organization that has its headquarters at lagos with branches at ibadan,ogun state,kwara state and osun state. Its vision is to be in all the states of the federation in the next 5 years. It is a communication/IT firm that needs intelligent and competent Customer Care Representatives who are capable of providing product and service
information; resolving product and service problems, interact with customers to provide and
process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and
services, thereby improving the organization’s standard.
Job Duties:
 deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
 respond promptly to customer inquiries
 handle and resolve customer complaints
 obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
 provide pricing and delivery information
 perform customer verifications
 set up new customer accounts
 process orders, forms, applications and requests
 organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
 direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
 manage customers accounts
 keep records of customer interactions and transactions
 record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
 record details of actions taken
 prepare and distribute customer activity reports
 maintain customer databases
 manage administration
 communicate and coordinate with internal departments
 follow up on customer interactions
 provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
 High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
 knowledge of customer service principles and practices
 knowledge of relevant computer applications
 knowledge of administrative procedures
 product knowledge
Qualification And Skills:
.Customer Service,
.Product Knowledge,
.Quality Focus,
.Problem Solving,
.Market Knowledge,
.Documentation Skills,
.Listening and Phone Skills,
.Resolving Conflict,
.Analyzing Information ,
.Multi-tasking
Applicants with minimum Bsc should apply by forwarding their Cvs to the Company’s email address: hitechcommunications03@gmail.com
Application deadline: 23rd June, 2016.
can HND graduate apply?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2016
danielnewton:

If you cannot remember applying for a Jon for which you are being shortlisted, you should know its fake sir.

Plus, I must let you know that these people are so fake, they will make you drop your cash to give you a job. You may go there to have some fun, but please don't part with your cash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.