Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? (600 Views)

Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by segzybobo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
"I know you have to go and get the ball back [to ensure a quick restart with the
score level at 1-1 at the time] but no one went to celebrate with Iheanacho,"
Henry told Sky Sports.
"That's something that, I don't know… you scored a goal, go and celebrate with
the guy. 'Let's go, get the ball back'. No one went to celebrate with him. He was
in the corner there.
"I think Vincent Kompany went with him and someone else but that's it. Maybe
I'm reading too much between the lines about that Man City team, but no one
went to celebrate with him, that's a bit weird."
Re: Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by Sacramento4real(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by hardae(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2016
i noticed that too especially that sterling guy who was close to him
Re: Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by segzybobo(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2016
it actually got my attention, cus I can't believe y someone will score and the won't celebrate with him, maybe Bcus he was young or being an African
Re: Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by Ate247(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2016
even Thiery Henry complained
Re: Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by joshing(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2016
Bad belle teammates
Re: Why Did No Man City Players Celebrate With Iheanacho? by segzybobo(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2016
joshing:
Bad belle teammates

Abi..... yeye team mate,

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Was 'excited' After Sexual Encounter With England Footballer / Footballer Kick Snake Out Of Football Pitch + Video / (Photo) Lets Say No To Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.