Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World (9347 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinking Bastard Burukutu Sipping Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ishiamu(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon a useless bastard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency a dullard only fit for cattle ranch and bastard kunu drinking useless vulture demon.

happy new week my fifu grin

a nice way to start the week cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2016
dammytosh:

Do something useful with ur life now while u can

This is how Daddy started and have nothin to show for it.
Yeah true talk. This is how daddy started n now his life has been miserable. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2016
ElCule:
Insulting the president is not necessary. Even though cricticism is allowd.
yes i love it because i learnt it from apc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2016
sameer1212:
Yeah true talk. This is how my daddy started n now his life has been miserable. grin

ok
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Mrbigman1(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Op, my 10k contribution.

Mama mmadu bu garri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Eyepencil: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Buhari is a child rapist cum terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by kingsfield(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
ckmayoca:
This is when mods are needed but they will be busy beside one lady like that and when they wake up, they stard closing important threads. Bitch it's morning! Leave and let mod close this thread.
Where were d mods wen GEJ was over-insulted?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
kingsfield:

Where were d mods wen GEJ was over-insulted?

don't mind him

Buhari is a gworo terrorist demon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by youngeagle(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
I still sees him as the worst ever,any president that hates peace,that is out to muscle all the region to be under him is a bastard,so many things hve happened under this administration that requires just a phone call to avert an unending chaos bt he is busy jumping up and down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by 1after: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:

Nope i won't

I will continue killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally it's a task bestowed to me by my ancestors grin

You are killing someone that dont even know you exist. Frustration is making you act weird, you better dont kill yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Baawaa(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:

ok

Buhari is a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
Keep on crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by kingsfield(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Workers re nt bn paid dia salary.
Corpers re nt bn paid dia alawee bt those dis-honourable members gets paid for every show of shame dey display (frm wardrobe, feeding, newspaper, car, housing, constituency n even security / protection allowance frm d bloody civilians(lyk d armed men n women wil always say) dat voted dem into power (even though we knw dat greater percentage if nt 99% of dem weren't dia because of our vote, z either dey rigged or looted demsefx in dia).
I get a deduction of #50 for every#2, 000 deposited into my a/c those polilootians also gets a deduction of #50 for every #2,000,000 bn deposited also into their a/c.
Tell me who's affected d most?
Reminds me of dat scripture dat says n i quote English Standard Version
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan Proverbs 29:2
#LORDplspresideoverurpple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by JaredNomak: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2016
PMD= President Muhammadu Dullhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by JaredNomak: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Chei, this thread is emotionally killing APC zombies.

They wish they're still in opposition cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by akinyeleaa: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
I don't support insult of presidents...highly disrespectful. Let's be honest...yorubas and APC started the insult of presidents. The insults they gave to Jonathan is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. It was nothing I have seen before. Hypocrites!

Here is one proof below from a supposed APC leader. Now imagine what their followers rained on him.

When did el rufai become a Yoruba?
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by akinyeleaa: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2016
pussyphilia:
B00hari is brainless m0f0!

Curse be unto anybody that voted or campaigned for the dul.lard.
U sure say dem train u so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by lovisky(f): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Are you dreaming
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Liberty90: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2016
akinyeleaa:

When did el rufai become a Yoruba?

Agbaya...I said yoruba and APC...read again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by akinyeleaa: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:

Agbaya...I said yoruba and APC...read again.
Apoda.....APC encompasses all, why did u have to mention Yoruba specifically,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ariesbull: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Easy on him
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Op u gatta a puoint! Yeaaa muon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by PapiWata: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
It is truly astonishing to see that this discussion thread has avoided the censors' axe. The language used is extreme, and unrestrained. I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Charity begins at home.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by joshing(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm an adherently pdp fan but this post is trash...very irritating

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by payosehtor(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eyepencil:

Buhari is a child rapist cum terrorist
these re Ajegunle's street cultured/natured

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by payosehtor(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
pussyphilia:
B00hari is brainless m0f0!

Curse be unto anybody that voted or campaigned for the dul.lard.
You're doing your region/tribe/PDP more harm than good.cuz i know this can't be from a yorubas,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ahaika23: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
This thread is to praise 'slow baba'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by dokiOloye(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

If SSS picks you up and disappears you I won't mind at all.
GEJ was called all sorts of names and even had stones thrown at him in Bauchi and Katsina yet SSS didn't pick anybody up and folks like U never spoke against it.
I expected better from U.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I think we should show our new president some respect
You don't sow corn and rip cassava, so since apc sown discord into many Nigeria youth, they should be ready to rip it in full.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
I don't support insult of presidents...highly disrespectful. Let's be honest...yorubas and APC started the insult of presidents. The insults they gave to Jonathan is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. It was nothing I have seen before. Hypocrites!

Here is one proof below from a supposed APC leader. Now imagine what their followers rained on him.
Exactly they should just bear with the noise and wailing since apc started it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa / Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct / Security Chiefs, IGP Shun Reps Invitation, House Rejects Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.