Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World (9389 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinking Bastard Burukutu Sipping Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by PreyingMantis(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Baawaa:
Curse be unto your generations
Eternal curse and damnation be unto every soul that thumb-printed for the pedophile B00hari in the last elections. The useless cattle-rustling murderer will surely have a miserable end.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
ckmayoca:
This is when mods are needed but they will be busy beside one lady like that and when they wake up, they stard closing important threads. Bitch it's morning! Leave and let mod close this thread.
if ineffectual buffon article could make it to fp, why not? I expect this one to make fp too

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eleyi ga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
1after:

You are killing someone that dont even know you exist. Frustration is making you act weird, you better dont kill yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by PapiWata: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chai ! Jajnaweed ! Ya Juju strong o. How manage dis ya topic never get cutlass mark yet ?

I beg I wan come work as gate-man for ya mansion, dey take blanla and stick dey drive enemy of progress dem all.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
PapiWata:
Chai ! Jajnaweed ! Ya Juju strong o. How manage dis ya topic never get cutlass mark yet ?

I beg I wan come work as gate-man for ya mansion, dey take blanla and stick dey drive enemy of progress dem all.

bros but they enjoyed the same privilege in Gej's administration

besides i broke no law any mod that will ban me will be doing it out of bias cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Eternal curse be unto every soul that thumb-printed for the pedophile B00hari in the last elections. The useless cattle-rustling murderer will surely have a miserable end.

iseeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
youngeagle:
I still sees him as the worst ever,any president that hates peace,that is out to muscle all the region to be under him is a bastard,so many things hve happened under this administration that requires just a phone call to avert an unending chaos bt he is busy jumping up and down.

i concur

Buhari is a certified useless bastard

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
dokiOloye:
GEJ was called all sorts of names and even had stones thrown at him in Bauchi and Katsina yet SSS didn't pick anybody up and folks like U never spoke against it.
I expected better from U.

You don't know me, you just think you do.

Foxtrot Oscar with your cheap wounded knee ploy.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by MaziOmenuko: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is this sort of thread allowed in nairaland? From 6am in the morning up until now, i am sure one of the mods must have seen this pile of sh!t and kept quite.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by meccuno: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I think we should show our new president some respect
Like we showed the former president..........grin. No matter what the short comings or what people of some regions felt about the man GEJ, it did not warrant the insults he got which tarnished the image of the presidency!! If GEJ were to Çome from the tribes or regions that insulted the hell out of him, he would not have been insulted!! The presidency as far as I am concerned is a tribal seat.....I stopped respecting it when it was thrown to the dogs.........the deed has been done, let's live with it.......when ever we don't agree or vote for a president we don't like we insult him when he/she gets there!! At least, APC taught us the basics of respecting the presidency

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by dokiOloye(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You don't know me, you just think you do.

Foxtrot Oscar with your cheap wounded knee ploy.
At least I know Ur online personality,that's enough.
Don't wanna trade words/insults wt U,cos that's d direction U r headed.
Some of us are so Afro-centric and proud of it too,so much that Ur Foxtrot alpha abi Oscar shit don't move us a bit.
U r probably an economic refugee forming boss.I have tons of relatives and friends living over there and they practically weep when it's time to go back and confess they wouldn't be doing so if not for d better job opportunities so U can keep Ur alpha abi Oscar shit to Urself oga.
Over and out.
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Beremx(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
smh

What's wrong in being a kunu drinker?
What a thread!
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by opey112(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Is this sort of thread allowed in nairaland? From 6am in the morning up until now, i am sure one of the mods must have seen this pile of sh!t and kept quite.
I wonder where are the rules and regulations?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ckmayoca: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
if ineffectual buffon article could make it to fp, why not? I expect this one to make fp too

Anugomu
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
dokiOloye:

At least I know Ur online personality,that's enough.
Don't wanna trade words/insults wt U,cos that's d direction U r headed.
Some of us are so Afro-centric and proud of it too,so much that Ur Foxtrot alpha abi Oscar shit don't move us a bit.
U r probably an economic refugee forming boss.I have tons of relatives and friends living over there and they practically weep when it's time to go back and confess they wouldn't be doing so if not for d better job opportunities so U can keep Ur alpha abi Oscar shit to Urself oga.
Over and out.

Again, go find your level and Foxtrot Oscar.

When they respond with 20 lines to your one liner, then you know you've truly and well gutted them like a salmon grin
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ajepako(f): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
mrjangaweed:
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon a useless bastard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
Buhari is a disgrace to presidency a dullard only fit for cattle ranch and bastard kunu drinking useless vulture demon.

happy new week my fifu grin

a nice way to start the week cheesy

Bros you harsh oh..

you no wan take any chill at all

the pix of dem baba fine sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by PreyingMantis(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
smh

What a thread!
Nne happy new year... How is your baby doing? We're here to pour spittle and defecate on the super-clueless incompetent Mumumadu Dullhari... The self-avowed murderer of unarmed and innocent civilians.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Which shiit
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by pussyphilia(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Baawaa:

Curse be unto your generations
your generation is already cursed!

Dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by lawrenceunaa: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
ElCule:
Insulting the president is not necessary. Even though cricticism is allowd.
where were u when it was Jonathan at the receiving end

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by ElCule: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
where were u when it was Jonathan at the receiving end
I'm not happy with the way Buhari is running this county aground but insultes is not the best option.
As for Jonathan, he is a rare gem and God will bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
ElCule:
I'm not happy with the way Buhari is running this county aground but insultes is not the best option.

bros we're just working for Karma cool
Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by lawrenceunaa: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2016
ElCule:
it was APC that started it all , the disrespect for the presidency which they instituted cannot be ended by they cause it will be a case of hypocrisy.
An Igbo proverb says: ihe ojoo gbaa afo o bury omenaala
Meaning:if evil persists, it becomes a tradition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by mrjangaweed: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
it was APC that started it all , the disrespect for the presidency which they instituted cannot be ended by they cause it will be a case of hypocrisy.
An Igbo proverb says: ihe ojoo gbaa afo o bury omenaala
Meaning:if evil persists, it becomes a tradition.
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by lawrenceunaa: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
mrjangaweed:

killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
he and his group of liars started what they can't quench no more respect for the SEAT

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by cckris: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
tpiar:
Op probably isn't Nigerian.
were those insulting Pres Jonathan Nigerians?

Two can play this game.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by cckris: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beremx:
smh

What a thread!
just get ready for worse in the next four 3 years 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by cckris: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
worse was allowed against Pres Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World by cckris: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
payosehtor:
please, everything must be done to identify individual/personality behind this post. blocking is'nt enough.
as the economy worsens, the suffering masses won't find it difficult identity you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria / Edo Government Takes Custody Of Two Abandoned Children (Photos) / I’m Not Intimidated By Moneybag Politicians, Won’t Step Down – Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.