Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (34400 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by clevadani: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Mutuwa:
Excerpts..

I spent the last 10 hours pleading with Mr President that we should not send the Airforce T/Chiefs Badeh and Amosu to jail.
My argument being that the nation invested a lot of money in their training, and we are still fighting a war in the North East. Why not remobilize them, demote them to maybe squadron leader and let them fly sorties over sambisa. ..

The President finally agreed, only for a bloody staff sergeant to point out that non of the goons will fit in a cockpit. Let it be known that I tried to save them from going to jail, but the yams they ate made them too fat to be saved.

By Sunday Folayan
Lol. U dun mad finish
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Aleast, they have also eaten enough, let them allow another sets to eat
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by just2okworld(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
THE CHANGE IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by minasota(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
*yawn*
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by yemmight(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Replacements will be Hausas as usual. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by reel14: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2016
This is a non-bias and wonderful structural overhauling. keep on Mr President. rid Nigeria of her saboteurs. Let there be sanity in all parastatals
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by ahmadmuazu5(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Good job Oga Lai 👍🏼
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by pastormellanby: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
why not vote for tompolo as your governor stupid fellow.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by chumaster(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
we are watching, although we already know wat is going to happen next
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by gigabyte13: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
Political ethnic cleansing continues...pay attention to their names. Mostly Igbos!

Get sense na...!!! Na dis same ethnic hatred u go use train ur children/grandchildren? I pity them, though l know them not

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by ogmaskman: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2016
harmless011:
Wetin be their offence

They are beneficiaries of political handouts. They need to move for loyal partymen to do exactly what they did for their benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by viktor01(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2016
What is their offences that could be worse than the president telling other foreign nations that Nigerians are criminals?

So APC want to control the media SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by enigma2007(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Mutuwa:
Excerpts..

I spent the last 10 hours pleading with Mr President that we should not send the Airforce T/Chiefs Badeh and Amosu to jail.
My argument being that the nation invested a lot of money in their training, and we are still fighting a war in the North East. Why not remobilize them, demote them to maybe squadron leader and let them fly sorties over sambisa. ..

The President finally agreed, only for a bloody staff sergeant to point out that non of the goons will fit in a cockpit. Let it be known that I tried to save them from going to jail, but the yams they ate made them too fat to be saved.

By Sunday Folayan

Hahahahahaha! The fit into the cockpit got me cracked up cheesy
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Christoskurion: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
This Nigerian political system is totally disguisting.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by lonelydora: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record of integrity and not some nutjob party faithful.

I fully support it so that by 2019 we will know who to hold responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Atlantian: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record of integrity and not some nutjob party faithful.
Creating more vacancy in order to fill in his core Northern friends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by enigma2007(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
abumeinben:
grin

Operation sweep the public offices occupied by retired civil servants.

Let him declare national vacancies that we all write aptitude tests to fill those positions.

Which footure?

grin

Jail...Depending on if they are participants in the "art of yam looting/eating"
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by gigabyte13: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Mike Omeri ...? That name ring a bell though, when l remember the NTA documentary abi na advert on Buhari aired on NTA nationwide.

Buhari surely, have a larger heart to have kept him till now.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
udeagbalaC:
So omeri a known and popular pdp stalwart was in pmb govt,please Mr President please do a proper house cleaning ,who knows they maybe the rats that hijacked our nation's budget
Ima Niboro was even more partisan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Mutuwa:
Excerpts..

By Sunday Folayan
damn! This is so hilarious mehhhhnnn cheesy grin cheesy

Pls can I get link to the full write up?
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by alexlee50: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Iroh88 post=42936412]Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record ] I guess you mean they should be replaced by APC faithfuls who contributed to their success at the polls
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Jacko1(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Anything dat has jonathan written over it irks this man... Ah ah he does not want one legacy of jonathan to remain.... Bet it eats his soul evryday dat he cannot orobe jonathan
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by harmless011: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
chynie:

them be GEJ friend
Now I understand
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:

Assuming one of those sacked men happens to be your dad?

Receive sense bro....
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Who are the mostly Igbos? Sola is yoruba, Emeka is Igbo, omeri is from nasarawa, worlu is Ikwere, salihu north, Niboro ijaw
Liberty90:
Political ethnic cleansing continues...pay attention to their names. Mostly Igbos!
let's becareful with our utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by toprealman: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2016
saw that coming....as payback to bad publicity from PDP
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by geraldhumphrey(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2016
bullhary! bullhary!! bullhary!!! how many tyms I call u? 3 Abi, remember the rule of law oooo,we no Dey military regime again ooo,odawise . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First / Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.