Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others (34406 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / Buhari Sacks 24 Director-Generals Of Parastatals And Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just six chief executives? What about the rest? Buhari is slow abeg!
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by deolu2000(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clueless Govt. They are non issue base but rather make noise about. What have they done to probe the thousands of ghost workers in the civil service? How are they going to provide the millions of unemployed youth with job or atleast provide an enabling evironment for investors? Instead they are all about going after perceived enemies and settling political scores at the expense of the masses.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by chriskosherbal(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na waooooo
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by cardoctor(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Some people will start shouting ethnic cleansing.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by gretblue: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Long overdue,especially that NOA boss ,Mike who left his duty post as an employee of Fed govt to campaign openly for their hero,aka stealing is not a corruption.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Sctests: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record of integrity and not some nutjob party faithful.

Sorry they should be replaced with quota-system products from the north.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nbote(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na now dem go settle down dey feed zombies undiluted and fully spiced lies..
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by emmaelectelect(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by emajoe: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
abdoul88:
Can the likes of Cyril Stober be warming up now? i guess so

...unless he changes his name to Mohamad Cyril Stolber.
Let's watch out for the LIST.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by balo2rule(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
why do u choose to reason with your anus?
when GEJ appointed them, no one accused him of appointing southerners.

#InPMBitrust#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by enginboy: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Liberty90 post=42936507]Political ethnic cleansing continues...pay attention to their names. Mostly Igbos![/quote
Hmm some igbos are fools and trouble makers, what this threat has to do with igbo names? This is a new government which has the wright to make a shake up within its legal power in any organisation. Mtsssssss
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Achuwa1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Misplaced priority,,,,,,
how does their sack bring down the cost of food items in the market
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by macino1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Iroh88:
Buhari needs to do a thorough house cleaning to succeed. This is a move in the right direction.

They should be replaced by competent people with proven track record of integrity and not some nutjob party faithful.

Nice one. Only that you forgot to mention that they must be from the North.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by PRXPERT: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol they no gree publish propaganda!!! Liar mohammed! I know your trade! Keep it up! Zombies the followers will defend u! Divert attention to something else, this one is not going to cloud our mind on the fraudulent budget presented.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by benflin(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=alexlee50 post=42937010][/quote]
What do u expect now? Na PDP unfaithful him wan putput undecided
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by slyng(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
it's long overdue now
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by benflin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
HybridMan:
A simple business plan for sale at affordable price on Small/Medium sized Bakery,Poultry. Farm,Barbing Saloon,Transportation(Taxi and Keke Napep) with the following content

•Executive Summary
•Marketing Analysis
•Financial Analysis
•Operation and Management Plan
•Risk and Mitigating Techniques
•Implementation strategy

Value added Benefits:

We will help you design a brand logo that will define your business

We also explain how to grow and diversify your earnings to grow business portfolios

You can use it to source for capital fund from potential investors,Family and friends,Partner etc.

Contact us on

08032298246 (Whatapp only)
(hdsolutions007@gmail.com)

Hybrid Business Solutions
Why not use it yourself rather than sell it out I guess u need money also

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by emmansteven: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
there is no issue with their disengagement if the govt deemed fit that they have served their tenure. they should be replaced with more competent and experienced Nigerians , but the appointment should strictly follow the principle of federal character and should not be one sided.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by HybridMan: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm a small business consultant and its part of the services I offer..Its for the serious minded that's why its call business..

So how may I help you?which biz are u into?
benflin:

Why not use it yourself rather than sell it out I guess u need money also
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Walelavender(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sack long overdue . Looking forward to seeing reasonable appointments into the offices
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by piagetskinner(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please extend the sacking to other agencies that are corrupt esp health and finance agencies
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by adukenny(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is long overdue, Dear Mr President, for you to succeed, PDP hawks still perching in your government should be shown the way out. I have interest in Consumer Protection Council (CPC). If given opportunity to serve, in three months, Nigerians including those selected sect of Ibo's that are not comfortable with your style of governance will be eulogising your name. PMB, am offering myself to serve our dear fatherland as the Director General of CPC.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by maxwell767(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
End time operation sweep grin grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
balo2rule:
why do u choose to reason with your anus?
when GEJ appointed them, no one accused him of appointing southerners.

#InPMBitrust#
What's the change we clamour for if not to be totally different from your precessor? Why is this government doing the opposite of GEJ?
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
emmansteven:
there is no issue with their disengagement if the govt deemed fit that they have served their tenure. they should be replaced with more competent and experienced Nigerians , but the appointment should strictly follow the principle of federal character and should not be one sided.
Exactly
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by shameseun: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
udeagbalaC:
So omeri a known and popular pdp stalwart was in pmb govt,please Mr President please do a proper house cleaning ,who knows they maybe the rats that hijacked our nation's budget

And himself a bigger rat that could not even read nor write, signed and took it to NASS like the chief zombie he is. I never knew this man is as empty as he is gradually coming out recently.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by davmore750(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mutuwa:
Excerpts..

I spent the last 10 hours pleading with Mr President that we should not send the Airforce T/Chiefs Badeh and Amosu to jail.
My argument being that the nation invested a lot of money in their training, and we are still fighting a war in the North East. Why not remobilize them, demote them to maybe squadron leader and let them fly sorties over sambisa. ..

The President finally agreed, only for a bloody staff sergeant to point out that non of the goons will fit in a cockpit. Let it be known that I tried to save them from going to jail, but the yams they ate made them too fat to be saved.

By Sunday Folayan
. If he allow them to fly they will direct their target to Daura village and that will be a great disaster.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
this man is cruel lipsrsealed
The cruel one is d one who made d bias appointment! Only one Nothernan! I am a Southernan to d core! And besides those guys re incompetent! They ve not been working!
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by charlesucheh(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by ElCapone(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liberty90:
Political ethnic cleansing continues...pay attention to their names. Mostly Igbos!
and u cldnt ask ur self if datz hw it waz suppose to be, i tot u guyz were marginalized. With ur recent rxnz only a fool wld leave biafranz in sensitive positionz.
Re: Buhari Sacks Director-Generals Of NTA, NBC, NOA & 3 Others by ElCapone(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

We await the Buhari list of regular customers to all federal positions across the Nation.......HausaFulaniMuslims!!!
lol, ma broda is 4geting itz turn by turn, we 1s had 1 whose regular customerz where south/east/christianz. I guess we only bidded our time and waited our turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.