Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault (9390 Views)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2016
analice107:

I am a watcher by the wall, and I have a duty to warn you.
You will be free in Jesus Name. Satan will not succeed in taking your soul to hell.
you even have the time to even quote me in the early hours of the morning (while I was sleeping)? You are soooooo gay. You don't understand the fact that we have read you because some of us have been there and were worse than you in this hypocrisy called "self righteousness". Just take it easy bro. Jesus loves you for who you are and NOT because of your "filthy rags" called righteousness. Go figure out. If "YOU" of all people choose to argue with me, you go tire because we know your type. The day God will whisper you are gay in your ears, e go do you like cinema. Watcher by the wall indeed. #hypocrite grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
analice107:

See this son of perdition … If this were to be in romance section you could ask me this silly question. THIS IS RELIGION, got it gay? Go through your romance section, you'll never find me there.
Repent son, your longathroat go roast you for fire.
lol. @the first bolded. grin and for the second bolded, so you know it is longer throat? The way God will use to judge you ehn, e go pass illuminati people own.
#hypocrite so if you see "come in, worship Satan and go to hell permanently" on this religious platform you go enter? #Hypocrite. And as for the romance section, you sure have more than one account. We sure know your type. Usually I dont have time for quotes but for you................? Haha! I'm ready for you. Better stop this argument if you love your so called conviction. Bro analise the "straffer" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
chozkiel:
i will like to join de group n c de remaining gist...
just follow us to see gists. The gists here should be okay for you. I know you are harmless. But let me caution you, don't display your number on a public site like this next time. Please modify your posts and take off your number for your own good. There might be some bad guys who can even rape and steal from you or cause you other harm (419ners, ritualists etc.). You can see I edited yours as well. @masonkz please take off his number from your quotes so that he doesn't meet with scoundrels. The guy is so innocent. Let's help him. Thanks
@chozkiel you are welcome bro

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by chozkiel(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
poundsboy:
just follow us to see gists. The gists here should be okay for you. I know you are harmless. But let me caution you, don't display your number on a public site like this next time. Please modify your posts and take off your number for your own good. There might be some bad guys who can even rape and steal from you or cause you other harm (419ners, ritualists etc.). You can see I edited yours as well. @masonkz please take off his number from your quotes so that he doesn't meet with scoundrels. The guy is so innocent. Let's help him. Thanks
@chozkiel you are welcome bro
ok i hve learnt ma mistake now. it just dat i like una post dats all
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2016
chozkiel:
ok i hve learnt ma mistake now. it just dat i like una post dats all
its OK! As time goes on, you will see my mail and eventually other chats as well. Just be of good behaviour. Let me study you first.
BTW ka Na jin Hausa? (Do you speak Hausa?). We can start our own gist with Hausa (if you do speak)

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2016
poundsboy:
I will pm you my BB pin as well. I'm just saving my current data for some lil things but later I'll download bbm then send you both my pin. Abeg. At least you guys will make me laugh, relieving myself of job's stress. Funny amebos grin grin
grin am nt on BBM
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Durentt:
grin am nt on BBM
OK. Then mail gist will do Na. Or if you like, whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
@masonkz and durentt I went somewhere on Sunday, where of course big boys hang out. (I say this before god and man). Usually women are few (though its not a gay gathering o). So we were discussing some things o. Na so some men come dey do like say the thing too funny dem com dey touch me. (You know how it is Na when you touch someone while laughing). But their own was toooooooo much. Actually, I have "sort of" a gorgeous skin sha. Omo the touchings were too much in the name of laughing and we plenty for there so why touch me? Omo even hitting your butt in the name of laugh. Na rape dem no rape me that day. Me too started laughing not because of the discussion but because of what they were doing. Omo when they realize im laughing some of them will laugh and hold me from behind, some touch my arm, some my head, few (the desperate) my butt. There's this guy who was seriously laughing, i knew he was laughing at the way he was tapping current and virtually not the discussion infact i suspect most of them were. I even became so ashamed to leave because I knew they'll so find out about me if they don't even start my discussion but I had to summon courage and leave cos I had other things doing. Omo, Na laugh I dey laugh o. These are mostly married guys "straight guys" grin grin grin Most naija men are bi. Very few "full Time guys" (on both sides) #fact grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
poundsboy:
@mas.onkz and du.rentt I went somewhere on Sunday, where of course big boys hang out. (I say this before god and man). Usually women are few (though its not a gay gathering o). So we were discussing some things o. Na so some men come dey do like say the thing too funny dem com dey touch me. (You know how it is Na when you touch someone while laughing). But their own was toooooooo much. Actually, I have "sort of" a gorgeous skin sha. Omo the touchings were too much in the name of laughing and we plenty for there so why touch me? Omo even hitting your butt in the name of laugh. Na rape dem no rape me that day. Me too started laughing not because of the discussion but because of what they were doing. Omo when they realize im laughing some of them will laugh and hold me from behind, some touch my arm, some my head, few (the desperate) my butt.
LOL, grin You funny sha, i'd pm u frm my 2nd acct, i cant pm frm dis one
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by chozkiel(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
chozkiel:
grin
grin Having a goodtime. poundsboy pls con2new
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
grin Having a goodtime. poundsboy pls con2new
hahaha let me chill first. I'll continue soon. The gists are endless but true. Nigerians' hypocrisy is second to none
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
hahaha let me chill first. I'll continue soon. The gists are endless but true. Nigerians' hypocrisy is second to none
Hmmm.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Hmmm.
lol OK! I traveled to the north last week, and I boarded a bus to where I was going, in Kaduna this time. God in heaven knows I'm telling the truth. Do you know and Hausa guy was sooooo all over me he couldn't hide it. I noticed another Christian but he was bleached (though cute) but he added sense to it. I, the fair guy and the Hausa guy where at the back seat. The fair guy brought discussion directed to me which I of course responded but cut off immediately. I had to do what brought me to Kaduna and return to abuja that same day. I wasn't really ready for all that. To my amazement, the Hausa guy was just doing body contact with me o. At first I thought it was the normal body contact as per bus things Na. But later I knew kaiiiiii. He would look at me, smile but I was busy minded and not in all that mood besides I have my standards like I always say. Na so he do do do oooooo. When I was about to drop was what amazed me (God is my witness) This guy just held back the chair as I was supposed to push the chair at the front down so that I could drop Na. I was at the back seat. First of course close to the window. He he! I just ignored him and still pushed it again. He didn't want to create a scene so he allowed me to go. You could see he wanted to come down but I think his journey was still far
BTW he's OK but I guess my command of English was too much for him, he would have told me something. The other fair guy dropped before me but was more mature with his smile as to tell me bye bye 2 times. But this hausa guy? Smh. Too crazy

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
lol OK! I traveled to the north last week, and I boarded a bus to where I was going, in Kaduna this time. God in heaven knows I'm telling the truth. Do you know and Hausa guy was sooooo all over me he couldn't hide it. I noticed another Christian but he was bleached (though cute) but he added sense to it. I, the fair guy and the Hausa guy where at the back seat. The fair guy brought discussion directed to me which I of course responded but cut off immediately. I had to do what brought me to Kaduna and return to abuja that same day. I wasn't really ready for all that. To my amazement, the Hausa guy was just doing body contact with me o. At first I thought it was the normal body contact as per bus things Na. But later I knew kaiiiiii. He would look at me, smile but I was busy minded and not in all that mood besides I have my standards like I always say.
grin why always u. why cant i get d opportunity? I'd fvck d guy who try touch me as long as he dark and cute.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
The funny thing was that he would look at the fair guy and smile look at me the most and smile too but the fair guy was all on md. That one dress fine now and seems to have class. Command of English quite good hence our talks. I pitied the Hausa guy but apart from the fact that I was busy, I got my standards. Usually I make such people my friends just to make them fell loved and nothing more. Me Na money I dey find o. At least let me gather money for my marriage

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
grin why always u. why cant i get d opportunity?
grin just like I said its easy, have etiquettes and be a dresser to kill. You never can tell. Some where I was before, just doing my thing innocently, never knew someone was admiring me until one day, one guy started professing his love for me (wayo wayo sha). Only for me to check his fb Account and find out he's married with a kid sef. He dresses to kill sha. A big boy. But like I say, I've got standards. I prefer men of 45 and above. Quite matured and secretive and ready to spend. Not all this small small rats all around who will discuss your matter sef. I dey look face before I gree o first, then pocket as well. Just keep being you. Some people are noticing and are dying to come and tell you something. Just be patient

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
grin just like I said its easy, have etiquettes and be a dresser to kill. You never can tell. Some where I was before, just doing my thing innocently, never knew someone was admiring me until one day, one guy started professing his love for me (wayo wayo sha). Only for me to check his fb Account and find out he's married with a kid sef. He dresses to kill sha. A big boy. But like I say, I've got standards. I prefer men of 45 and above . Quite matured and secretive and ready to spend . Not all this small small rats all around who will discuss your matter sef. I dey look face before I gree o first, then pocket as well. Just keep being you. Some people are noticing and are dying to come and tell you something. Just be patient
LOL grin grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
grin why always u. why cant i get d opportunity? I'd fvck d guy who try touch me as long as he dark and cute.
if you want to remain on the down low, not all guys you must bed. in fact just 10% may just be bedded if you are seriously down low. Some just allow them go unless they are really cute and matured. Dont go and do kiss and tell o. Look at somebody who wants his identity covered as well and fuckfuck. He should be cute sha or else be like me and date men above 45

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
if you want to remain on the down low, not all guys you must bed. in fact just 10% may just be bedded if you are seriously down low. Some just allow them go unless they are really cute and matured. Dont go and do kiss and tell o. Look at somebody who wants his identity covered as well and fuckfuck. He should be cute sha or else be like me and date men above 45
I Saw dis handsome guy at a pool party hosted by my university yesterday. He was jst staring my way, very handsome oh, he resemble wizkid. But matured with beard sha, like 21, 22years. If i look his direction, he shift eyes so i locked eye with him 5 times. Guess i would av approached him. Am afraid to approach any guy, am not shy but i dont wanna take chances before i get killed. undecided
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
I Saw dis handsome guy at a pool party hosted by my university yesterday. He was jst staring my way, very handsome oh, he resemble wizkid. But matured with beard sha, like 21, 22years. If i look his direction, he shift eyes so i locked eye with him 5 times. Guess i would av approached him. Am afraid to approach any guy, am not shy but i dont wanna take chances. undecided
if you like but with sense sha. It seems you're quite young sha. Some small kids of 21, 22 even 16 eye me fa. I just use style to put them in place and just greet them to make them feel happy. But nothing o. One secondary school boy like ss3 was just eyeing me o. I had to just be telling him "how are you" to put him on one side. I don't do kids. He now greets me "good afternoon sir" I'm not his mate Na. All these boys bouncing around following small small girls, e no do dem Na their uncle dem wan come follow? grin lol. I treat him well sha but give him distance. I don't do kids a beg. Even 26 is a kid to me

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
if you like but with sense sha. It seems you're quite young sha. Some small kids of 21, 22 even 16 eye me fa. I just use style to put them in place and just greet them to make them feel happy. But nothing o. One secondary school boy like ss3 was just eyeing me o. I had to just be telling him "how are you" to put him on one side. I don't do kids. He now greets me "good afternoon sir" I'm not his mate Na. All these boys bouncing around following small small girls, e no do dem Na their uncle dem wan come follow? grin lol. I treat him well sha but give him distance. I don't do kids a beg. Even 26 is a kid to me
Hmmm. seems u really old. me jst 19
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Hmmm. seems u really old. me jst 19
older than you yes! Don't worry, I'll teach you some moves bro grin grin how do you even think we get some contracts in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
older than you yes! Don't worry, I'll teach you some moves bro grin grin how do you even think we get some contracts in Nigeria?
Pls teach me some moves grin
Am in sch now, futminna maybe u cud pm ur phne number?
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Pls teach me some moves grin
Am in sch now, futminna maybe u cud pm ur phne number?
OK I hear. You too like amebo lol.

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
OK I hear.
Thx
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Masonkz amebo I go reply your mail.

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt:
Thx
amebo grin. May be I should even open a diary sef right from my secondary school days. So sweet

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt there is one thing I usually do. Whenever a guy is making advances at me, I'll act so straight ehn and behave as if I don't code what he is trying to do. Some get discouraged then man up. Some turn it to religion and say "God bless you sir" so that it will look as if they just loved me as per Christianity. I will just reply thanks but deep within I will lauggggggghhhhhhhhh and say try harder dear. I usually do so to the kiss and tell sort of people sha. You know there are some people who after gbenshing with go and announce that you gbenshed them. They do so to console their selves, make people feel that not only girls but guys are chasing them and if you are a clean guy, just to make people hate you and remove eyes from you so that only them can have access to you. You know if you say you are gay, its disgusting and people may run but if you act gay (full time sef) but keep denying even if people are seeing it, people will like you and patronize you even more as they will say you will cover their secret for them.
BTW I dare not try this yanga to the big ogas o! I go just lose my market when there are thousands of contractors willing to open their Nyash. These are people (contractors) who are deacons in church o and will condemn gay things. All of us Na pretend we dey pretend. If you are a contractor and you cannot open kpele o. You must be gay to hit it "BIG" or bi (in case the woman is Oga)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Durentt though people have changed now! You can say you are gay and people won't condemn you and even like you the more for your honesty. People are more enlightened thanks to internet. #fact

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
Durentt though people have changed now! You can say you are gay and people won't condemn you and even like you the more for your honesty. People are more enlightened thanks to internet. #fact
Really? d condemnation on nairaland alone is too much. You need to see d hate pm's d night i cameout as gay on nairaland. Issorite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No / Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.