Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault (9387 Views)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
amebo grin. May be I should even open a diary sef right from my secondary school days. So sweet
grin Please do open
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by thegotoguy: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gay people are the highest carriers of Aids and STDS.
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
thegotoguy:
Everyone has spiritual issues whether we admit it or not. People go through hard times even while they are struggling and doing the right things yet no results. We all have unanswered answers for questions deep within. Contact me the goto guy, i have connects to highly respected servants of God. Please for your information, i don't do babalawos & dibias. You can be rest assured to get those answers that has been troubling you for so long be it about problems concerning your marriages, relationships, business, family, health. Did someone steal your important property and you have suspects? Just give me a call on 07030060446 or send me a mail on digotoguy@gmail.com. Of course i charge a fee to show you the relaible connects that will answer your questions and probably solve them if you please. That isn't my business.
undecided
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by chozkiel(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
poundsboy:
its OK! As time goes on, you will see my mail and eventually other chats as well. Just be of good behaviour. Let me study you first.
BTW ka Na jin Hausa? (Do you speak Hausa?). We can start our own gist with Hausa (if you do speak)
ina jin hausa sosai abokina
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin Please do open
grin grin grin okay give me 10 likes and I will open. At least you guys should pay for it with 10 likes. The gists are endless, funny and interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
chozkiel:
ina jin hausa sosai abokina
toh! Kana zama a arewa, ko a wurin sun berebe, ko wurin sun iyamerai? Which of them? Kuma kana da labari? grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
poundsboy:
grin grin grin okay give me 10 likes and I will open. At least you guys should pay for it with 10 likes. The gists are endless, funny and interesting
grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin
YES! Diary will take my time and as such I should be bribed or don't you think so? More likes......... Within 2days grin grin grin lol

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by fearlesschicken: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na wa...so may gay stories. Chai no female gist....why are the ladies so secretive like this sad
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
fearlesschicken:
Na wa...so may gay stories. Chai no female gist....why are the ladies so secretive like this sad
in the diary, I'll give of the very very little I've seen of ladies. I'll tell of how secretive some of us are, I may add a lil, just a lil additional fiction so that my identity is not revealed. BTW Easter is close so I should have the time. So if you guys really want me to open my diaries, oya go to that my post and add more likes. Yes! I must be paid! I won't give amebo free again. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Really? d condemnation on nairaland alone is too much. You need to see d hate pm's d night i cameout as gay on nairaland. Issorite.
People have changed (though not all of them). People now see that gays are not their problem ( not all of them though) all thanks to the internet. People are less homophobic on net than in the outside world that is what I was trying to say. If you go out and tell people you are gay, you are on your own. It is your fellow gays that will mob you sef and no one else #fact

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
in the diary, I'll give of the very very little I've seen of ladies. I'll tell of how secretive some of us are, I may add a lil, just a lil additional fiction so that my identity is not revealed. BTW Easter is close so I should have the time. So if you guys really want me to open my diaries, oya go to that my post and add more likes. Yes! I must be paid! I won't give amebo free again. grin grin grin
We are adding more likes grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
People have changed (though not all of them). People now see that gays are not their problem ( not all of them though) all thanks to the internet. People are less homophobic on net than in the outside world that is what I was trying to say. If you go out and tell people you are gay, you are on your own. It is your fellow gays that will mob you sef and no one else #fact
Why would a gay mob his fellow gay
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by fearlesschicken: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Money of course....

@poundsboy you got 5likes already grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
fearlesschicken:
Money of course....
@poundsboy you got 5likes already grin
I See grin Poundsboy open d diary na
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ohhh! You guys.... @fearlesschicken and durentt. 5 more likes within 24 hours or else, no diary. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
durentdbiitch:
you think people want to come out? Should the bill be passed, the chronic straight acting gays will be the first to protest (I only pity the ones showing their own). But give them just 5 years....... Hehehehehe. They will so come out in an arrogant way eh. I just pity their wives. Its better for a last to even marry a feminine looking guy. All the marriages I've seen where women married feminine acting guys, they have peace and seem to he enjoying their marriage to them. Then people will realise that these feminine guys are the even "straight ones" so to say. They are one of the most matured at heart. Nigerians are just hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
BTW durentt and fearlesschicken something happened today. Somethings actually. My diary go sweet die but I'll start from secondary school. More likes...........

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
You guys are even playing wayo sef, I told you guys to give that particular post 10 likes, but you guys are just playing around. Anyway, I'll just create the diary now but wait for the 5 likes or else, the diary will be as empty as full stop

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
BTW durentt and fearlesschicken something happened today. Somethings actually. My diary go sweet die but I'll start from secondary school. More likes...........
more likes Loaddddding grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm a very busy man, so I must be bribed with likes.

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Durentt go on your knees and beg me to start now!

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Two of my friends with me here are even laughing at the way I'm begging for likes. Lol. They're all married sha. They introduced me to naira land but still remain as guests while Na me con open account fa. B and t I dey hail una o
Hahaha. Anyway, I think I should just start it. I'll go right away

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by chozkiel(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
toh! Kana zama a arewa, ko a wurin sun berebe, ko wurin sun iyamerai? Which of them? Kuma kana da labari? grin
ina zama a Abuja
kai fa?
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
chozkiel:
ina zama a Abuja
kai fa?
INA a south west, ama ni contractor ne, nna zuwa kano, katsina, Kaduna, Jos, zamfara, abuja, Lagos etc. Kai fa, ka Na makaranta ne ko ka Na aiki?
BTW I've started my diary. You can subscribe to it as well

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
Durentt go on your knees and beg me to start now!
I Beg grin I Will like all ur post since u open nairaland
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
Two of my friends with me here are even laughing at the way I'm begging for likes. Lol. They're all married sha. They introduced me to naira land but still remain as guests while Na me con open account fa. B and t I dey hail una o
Hahaha. Anyway, I think I should just start it. I'll go right away
Thanks grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
durentdbiitch:
I Beg grin I Will like all ur post since u open nairaland
hahaha Lol! Rotfl. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by chozkiel(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
INA a south west, ama ni contractor ne, nna zuwa kano, katsina, Kaduna, Jos, zamfara, abuja, Lagos etc. Kai fa, ka Na makaranta ne ko ka Na aiki?
BTW I've started my diary. You can subscribe to it as well
ni dalibi ne a jos
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
hahaha Lol! Rotfl. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
poundsboy:
I'm a very busy man, so I must be bribed with likes.
Take all d likes you want grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / Major Mistake Made By Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.