Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (246423 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by TechRez(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Infinix Hot was a massive success, it was complimented by the most successful Hot 2 smartphone which saw a partnership with Google that eventually made it the first and only Android One smartphone in Africa. It reportedly sold over 500k units, surpassing all the “big players” in terms of sales volume.

The teaser slang for the Hot 3 is “Selfie with soft flash makes life colorful”, meaning the next Hot 3 smartphone could come with a revamped front-facing camera for taking that perfect selfie.

We expect to get more details about the upcoming smartphone in the coming days and we will share with you once we have them.

What are things you are looking out for on the upcoming Infinix Hot 3?

New: Infinix Hot 3 Review
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by TechRez(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2016
There is no word on specs yet, but we expect these details very soon

Edit: Looks like the Hot 3 will come with Snapdragon chipset,
http://www.techrez.com/infinix-promo-video-appears-confirm-hot-3-snapdragon-chipset/
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by BossTechy(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Just a teaser for now... Anyways, I don't expect anything more than a 5.2inches display... Anything above that sucks... It should come with Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box which should be powered by an octa-core processor... Clock speed should be @least 1.8GHz smiley that will be okay for android gaming... Who still wants to use a 2GB RAM device? :-p they should better think of coupling the device with a 3GB RAM component.. They can still stick wif MediaTek chipset if they want... MT6753 chipset tech is cool tho cheesy

Read
Cheapest
Internet data plan for Android, iOS and PC
with 6GB for N400 introduced..

Full specs.. http://www.bosstechy.com/2016/03/infinix-hot-3-hot-3-pro-specifications.html

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Ram
The phone will come with usual 1gb,2gb,3gb Ram but infinix will never release 3gb Ram here in nigeria example is Hot 2
it came with 1,2,3gb ram even with 4g lte but only release 1gb & 2 gb ram with 3g to us.

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
When are they going to release phone with snapdragon
someone suggested MT6753
but i will say MTK Helio or snapdragon 615

Kudos to them sha they fought their way up,I remembered when their devices was tag ''Hot plate" By T goons but came back strongly. grin grin grin

Price
Should be affordable cool

IMO

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by TechRez(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
4peace:
Ram
The phone will come with usual 1gb,2gb,3gb Ram but infinix will never release 3gb Ram here in nigeria example is Hot 2
it came with 1,2,3gb ram even with 4g lte but only release 1gb & 2 gb ram with 3g to us.

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
someone suggested MT6753

Kudos to them sha they fought their way up,I remembered when their devices was tag ''Hot plate" By T goons but came back strong. grin grin grin

Price
Should affordable cool

IMO

I doubt the guys will ever use Snapdragon chip. Nigerians won't even buy when they realize they can't tweet the IMEI.

When price of data falls considerably, I think we would be ready to make the transition.

Can I change the IMEI of Xiaomi MI4 ? These were the most frequent questions I got on my mail box after we did the the Xiaomi mi4 review. So it safe to say the kind of chip forms a buyer's mindset in Nigeria.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by nani667: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm...

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:
Not even soon soonest
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
BossTechy:
Just a teaser for now... Anyways, I don't expect anything more than a 5.2inches display... Anything above that sucks... It should come with Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box which should be powered by an octa-core processor... Clock speed should be @least 1.8GHz smiley that will be okay for android gaming... Who still wants to use a 2GB RAM device? :-p they should better think of coupling the device with a 3GB RAM component.. They can still stick wif MediaTek chipset if they want... MT6753 chipset tech is cool tho cheesy
something more than that
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
nani667:
Hmmm...
y d hmm?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:

I doubt the guys will ever use Snapdragon chip. Nigerians won't even buy when they realize they can't tweet the IMEI.

When price of data falls considerably, I think we would be ready to make the transition.

Can I change the IMEI of Xiaomi MI4 ? These were the most frequent questions I got on my mail box after we did the the Xiaomi mi4 review. So it safe to say the kind of chip forms a buyer's mindset in Nigeria.
lol datz y it's Nigeria
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by TechRez(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
BossTechy:

I think they will go with a 5.5 inch display. It's going to be a budget smartphone, so we can't expect an over-the-board specs.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
iGotTech:
lol datz y it's Nigeria
abi
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ishittu: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
iGotTech:
y d hmm?
but the phone is cool anyway
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by morganemma15: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wish the gpu will be Mali t720 and processor be octacore...
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
iGotTech:
something more than that
hmm, you right, i guess there should be more
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ishittu: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
iGotTech:
Not even soon soonest
yea, it will be released very soon i guess, but sometimes we cannot predict them

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
nani667:
Hmmm...
yea o
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:

hmm
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ishittu: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
4peace:
Ram

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
someone suggested MT6753

Kudos to them sha they fought their way up,I remembered when their devices was tag ''Hot plate" By T goons but came back strong. grin grin grin

Price
Should affordable cool

IMO

what if its 4gb ram
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
BossTechy:
hmm, if the device come with this, it means its high end device, i will like to have one too
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:
yea, it not officially released yet
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ishittu: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:
Infinix Hot was a massive success, it was complimented by the most successful Hot 2 smartphone which saw a partnership with Google that eventually made it the first and only Android One smartphone in Africa. It reportedly sold over 500k units, surpassing all the “big players” in terms of sales volume.

The teaser slang for the Hot 3 is “Selfie with soft flash makes life colorful”, meaning the next Hot 3 smartphone could come with a revamped front-facing camera for taking that perfect selfie.

We expect to get more details about the upcoming smartphone in the coming days and we will share with you once we have them.

What are things you are looking out for on the upcoming Infinix Hot 3?

Credit:+ http://www.techrez.com/new-teaser-confirms-infinix-hot-3/

we hope it one in a million smartphone! i want a unique device
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:

I think they will go with a 5.5 inch display. It's going to be a budget smartphone, so we can't expect an over-the-board specs.
HMM how sure are u, it may not be budget smartphone anyway, the spec might be high
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Edigrows: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
most Infinix HOT Series are budget smartphones, so I won't be expecting so much stuff in the specs. Let's wait and see tho undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by TechRez(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
gonaij:
HMM how sure are u, it may not be budget smartphone anyway, the spec might be high

It's definitely go to be a budget phone. Infinix has carefully created different line of smartphoned that command different kind of budget and for different set of persons.

The Zero series is their upper mid-range phone, the Hot Note, mid-range and so on..
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by drss(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
following
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by joseph214(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
4peace:
Ram

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
someone suggested MT6753

Price
Should affordable cool

IMO
This thing really annoys me. Why will they always bring the low version to Nigeria. That's how they didn't bring InfinixZero2 3gb ram version, many gionee phones with 3gb ram version, and many phones with expandable storage up to 64_128gb.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by BossTechy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
TechRez:

Who told u that Imei of snapdragon chipset smartphones can't be tweaked... Just that is not as easy as MTK devices smiley
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by BossTechy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
4peace:
Ram

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
someone suggested MT6753

Price
Should affordable cool

IMO

Infinix already have a 3GB RAM device.... Abi ur own Infinix Zero 3 nor get tongue
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by BossTechy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
gonaij:
hmm, if the device come with this, it means its high end device, i will like to have one too

So ur over-hyped Infinix Zero 3 still remains a mid-range device? #smh
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by jmichlins(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
I pray that i will have money to get this when it drops but these must be what i expect. 16mp main and 5mp rear. 2gb and 3gb ram with 16gb and 32gb respectively. Lte plus 4500amh battery with pump charge. full hd screen and 5.5" with 76% screen to body ratio. I do not know much about chipset but i know it will be mtk and price should be 25~28k

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by jmichlins(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
4peace:
Ram

Hope thing change sha.

Chipset
someone suggested MT6753

Price
Should affordable cool

IMO
mtk helio not possible mate and snapdragon is a no go area for these oem operating here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (155) (Reply)

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.