Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (58242 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Builders Pls! How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3bedroom Bungalow

How much would it cost me to complete this 3bedroom bungalow without the car park room, in areas such as mowe, ikorodu etc?

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Overview

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Macclane(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Depends on the location and types of materials, bt hold 8 to 10 mill atleast.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Fadelex(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
with exquisite finishes 10million, but with modest finishes, 8million including fence and external works.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by ricki: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Huh
Op state which level u want and ppl will be able to tell you. Your house plan is very similar to mine and I budget 3m for it. Got to the roofing stage now.

37 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
To get the building to roofing level
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fadelex:
with exquisite finishes 10million, but with modest finishes, 8million including fence and external works.

I have budget of 3m maximum, building to be located in somewhere around mowe or ikorodu
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Macclane:
Depends on the location and types of materials, bt hold 8 to 10 mill atleast.

Location will be mowe or ikorodu.. And I'm budgeting 3m for it. Remember am not including the parking space you see in the plan
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
ricki:
Huh
Op state which level u want and ppl will be able to tell you. Your house plan is very similar to mine and I budget 3m for it. Got to the roofing stage now.

The 3m budget, how much have u spent so far to get it to the roofing level?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Fadelex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:

I have budget of 3m maximum, building to be located in somewhere around mowe or ikorodu
to be candid, 3million won't finish it, only blockwork will consume a million

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by VickyRotex(f): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think 6 to 8 million, depending on the quality of things you chose to use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Roon9(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
As a civil engineer I would suggest u don't jus build a bungalow but add another flat to it cos without a good quantity surveyor most of the materials you would buy would cover for it n u will spend less Dan 13 milla as a against d 7 to 8 million for a 3 bedroom bungalow.

However u could start with the cash u av earmarked n stop weneva d money finishes. Never try to rush over a house u r going to live in

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by mutaalim(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:
Builders Pls! How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3bedroom Bungalow
How much would it cost me to complete this 3bedroom bungalow without the car park room, in areas such as mowe, ikorodu etc?

kindly upload the floor plan as well
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by tydi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by canalily(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
I want someone to teach him hw to wash his pantsgrin
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by kennyman2000(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lemme learn.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
See as people dey mention millions

God, abeg hear my prayer too ooooo

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by rheether(f): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
With three to five million that building is good to go..

18 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by ChappyChase: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
E go cost oo, but goods to him for wanting to build an house in this chanji era!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by AreaFada2: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
ricki:
Huh

Please enlighten us on how you managed it.

With pics if possible.

My experience with people handling on my behalf is quite different. Way more expensive.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Dindondin(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
ggg
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:

Come to Mowe and become my neighbour. Amosun has done wonders to our road network.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by valdetino(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
3mill
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Building plus finishing = N8 million

You will have it to your taste

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by fuludu: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
If u know three million can complete it why then come to this medium to ask for professional info.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by ricki: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:

The 3m budget, how much have u spent so far to get it to the roofing level?
I can't put de amount hia because of dos ppl dat overcharge. Am not spoiling dia game but under 8. Very under....

Went u start all dis ppl will promise u palace and heaven quality... All Na lie

Get the carcass done den wen it comes to finishing get someone else to do it. Plus always state Wat u want unless....

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nattylad(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just call a Quantity surveyor

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by olaolulazio(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
13 to 15 million.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by yemmit90: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fadelex:

to be candid, 3million won't finish it, only blockwork will consume a million

Be realistic please. maximum he can spend on blocks work plus workmanship is 500k.

@op, use your 3m very well, i'm sure you may not need up to a million if the money is not enough.

Nawa o, some people just dey call millions anyhow. Well, experience they say is a best teacher.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Roon9:
As a civil engineer I would suggest u don't jus build a bungalow but add another flat to it cos without a good quantity surveyor most of the materials you would buy would cover for it n u will spend less Dan 13 milla as a against d 7 to 8 million for a 3 bedroom bungalow.

However u could start with the cash u av earmarked n stop weneva d money finishes. Never try to rush over a house u r going to live in

Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by chumakk: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
rheether:
With three to five million that building is good to go..
see this one grin you know what is five million

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by diasporaman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make Una dey comment abeg. I dey gather information also .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Nigerian City With The Most Outrageous Accommodation Fees / The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? / Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.