Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing (18110 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by oludavis123: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fulani people again?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by aleeyus(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
you are invading your selves by your selves !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by ariesbull: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't want to look as if I am calling for revenge but enugu people should just do the needful

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by anigbajumo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by kaziblake(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't think they are human being.

Tufiaaaa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by cardoctor(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Have the Fulani herdsmen become a signature of death?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is what happens when you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by gartamanta: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Why hasn't PMB called these Herdsmen to order?

As long as it is his people doing the killing he does not care. But if the people rise up and kill them back, that's when you will hear the announcement

"An attack on my people is an attack on the north"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by woky: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
This nonsense can't happen in place like Aba.. Enugu people shaa undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by aleeyus(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
kaziblake:
I don't think they are human being.

Tufiaaaa
what about you ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by banmee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Because Nigeria is a lawless country. There's no need.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
AltarBoy1:
I can vividly confirm this story.... The rate at which herdsmen attack villages in Enugu is really alarming... What baffles me is that nothing will be done about it. Even from the state govt.
And yet, you guys have the gut to call some people cowards. Hypocrite!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by anigbajumo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Where are those useless internet iPods when you need them? They must be too scared to make themselves useful in their region and community. If it is to make empty threats about bringing down the 'zoo' they can shout themselves hoarse on nairaland. Empty chestbeaters.

Gbam!!!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
I thought the same gala kids were praising their Fulani friends some few days back grin C'mon don't be bad friends

One even said "all those Fulani hmmmn me I prefer them to those cowards from South West ooo grin The only thing is that they can kill you" grin

Maybe my brothers from the South West should start taking butchering tutorials from fulanis so that the people of red mud can like us cheesy

They will only hate us for one or two days and we'll be cool afterwards

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Umu Igbo, we must strike back in defence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by JoeCutie(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
These so called 'Fulani Herdsmen' are biting more they can chew. If the Igbos react now, it'd be be termed something else and be taken overboard.

To be forewarned
... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by lozairio(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
The south should revenge with a coordinated strike kill this bastards who are a curse to this nation let the earth drink their blood am sure they wont cross boundaries anymore after the south retaliate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by nezer83: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

They are his Kinsmen, so whatever they do is right.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Incorrect1:
Umu Igbo, we must strike back in defence.

Y'all have been striking back with your keypads since Ade Bantu was on dreadlocks
cheesy grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by RaptorX: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
And these same people will be boasting how much of a warrior they are and that Yorubas are cowards. But on a serious note the cowardliness of southerners Yoruba, Ibo etc and middle belters have emboldened these vermins and to make matter worse we helped put their grand patron who is a confirmed bigot in aso rock, so don't expect him to call his kinsmen to order anytime soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by oppybouy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
AltarBoy1:
I can vividly confirm this story.... The rate at which herdsmen attack villages in Enugu is really alarming... What baffles me is that nothing will be done about it. Even from the state govt.
And I have just been posted to Enugu O. Should I be scared? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
asha80:
that did not stop fulani herdsmen from invading dunukofia as was shown by channels tv yesterday
community in Dunukofia Local Government Area (LGA) of Anambra State have decried the invasion of their farmlands allegedly by Fulani herdsmen.

The predominantly farming community, whose major farm produce is cassava, alleged that the invasion of the Fulani herdsmen in their territory over the years has dwindled their productivity.

According to the community members, all hell was let loose and life never became the same again as their farmlands came under intense attack by the animals being reared.

While staging a protest against the act, some residents, Roseline Chinwude and Keziah Okafor, they said that they have endured for the past 10 years and their voices must be heard.

The women alleged that the cows pulled down the hedges and makeshift fence as well as trampled on the mounds and fed on the blossoming cassava plant.

In his reaction, the Chairman of the Fulani herdsmen, Haruna Mohammed, said that while some of the damages were indeed done by cows, others were just claims by the community members.

He noted that he had warned his colleagues in the cattle rearing business never to invade any farmland, stressing that if it was found that his men were responsible for all the damage after investigation, payment of compensation would begin.

The Regent of Ukwulu community, Peter Uyanwa, assured the farmers that their problem would be taken to the appropriate quarters for solution with a view to the permanent relocation of the herdsmen.

The Secretary of Dunukofia LGA, Chinedu Ifeacho, who spoke on behalf of the Chairman, recalled the several representations made and called on the Anambra State government and the state legislature to enact a law that would address animal rearing in the state.http://www.channelstv.com/tag/secretary-of-dunukofia-lga/

By federal law you can't stop them from moving around with their animals, they usually move around with their cows at midnight

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by kaziblake(f): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
aleeyus:
what about you ?
I can't kill someone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
mohciz69:
someone should curb this bastards before it gets out of hand.... naso craze dey start

Thousands of people have been killed and you think its not out of hand already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by silent10(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Where are those useless internet iPods when you need them? They must be too scared to make themselves useful in their region and community. If it is to make empty threats about bringing down the 'zoo' they can shout themselves hoarse on nairaland. Empty chestbeaters.
No mind 'em. Jst 30 herdsmen & dey cnt hunt 'em down, bt dey can threaten 2 burn down d zoo, as dey call it. Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by WIZGUY69(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
This one that Fulani herdsmen are using my Igbo brethren as suyas, hope they won't go into extinction? shocked

where are the iPod chestbeaters when you need them?
one anambra boy was boasting of how they are defending their own land against herdsmen, like he didn't watch channels TV yesterday. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
this is why we need to own guns - legally or illegally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by scholes0(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Fulanis are just killing Igbos anyhow

Government has to come to the rescue of the Igbos

They kill Igbos in their own land, now they go to Igboland to kill Igbos

Buhari please help Igbos

And where are the IPOB Youths that claim to have enough ammunition to defeat the Zoo Army?

What are they doing about this? How come they can not defend their own land from ordinary herdsmen?

Chukwu Abiama save us from Fulani bullies

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by WIZGUY69(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Y'all have been striking back with your keypads since Ade Bantu was on dreadlocks
cheesy grin

hahahaaha grin

shot on shot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by chrisixis(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
D dullard and his pple and rampage
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Enugu Community Kill Two, 19 Missing by WIZGUY69(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
woky:
This nonsense can't happen in place like Aba.. Enugu people shaa undecided

When they will strike in aba, your location will change to Onitsha.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / Police Orders Investigation Into Reported Extortion Of ₦22m Worth Of Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.