Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) (27358 Views)

Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Xposer: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and his wife, Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike hosted the state's public servants to Valentine Couples Night at the Government House, Port Harcourt yesterday. See photos from the event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/photos-see-how-governor-nyesom-wike-and.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Xposer: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
more

2 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by kingofchess(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
flexing governor
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by SouthernBreeze(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Grooving Governor Wike. Abeg flex jhoors cos no time. Dakuku come see how your father dey groove oh grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by dainformant(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
more

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Xposer: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
nice
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
I hope his son Dakuku was invited

21 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
CastedDude:
enjoy it while it lasts
Yesoo he will be caretaker Gov till 2023

31 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by yaqq: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
good 4 him but how can ds make me. recover all d money i spent 4 val yesterday cos. now am dead "broke

2 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Loved up couple, the powerful couple that sent traitor Timipre on exile.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Ifidat: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
What happened to celebrating it with the poorest of the poor

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
All these Valentines sef undecidedembarassed
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
After 2019 election Wike will never be seen again unless the time EFCC will invite him for questions were did he take Rivers money

2 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Cleversheva9(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
We all know this is still our money. When are we ever gonna vote someone who's age is less than 40 in this country? Or someone without a political party. Let's think about this. Like if you agree and share if you disagree.

3 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by digitsolution: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Government of waste and misplaced priorities......................

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Who them be
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by quatum: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Who is wike?
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Fingesi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Enjoy
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Arch1: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wike is a cultist. I fear for the people of Rivers state. Cultism and Militancy would be pronounced under his administration

4 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wastage!!!

Haba, would he have celebrated this way if he had not been a governor? Let's be sincere.

Don't you think he would have declared a public holiday if he had been a president?

Madness (love)[s][/s] in the air.

3 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by ikombe: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
yaqq:
good 4 him but how can ds make me. recover all d money i spent 4 val yesterday cos. now am dead "broke
why u no attend morning , afternoon , evening mass and night vigil yesterday
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
yaqq:
lol! Who send you?

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wasting states money

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Johnnoo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
That's my man wink

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by godwinnd: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Grooving Governor Wike. Abeg flex jhoors cos no time. Dakuku come see how your father dey groove oh grin grin grin
bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wiked man
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
With his elephant's head grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
See how they dressed like ritualist.. The ugliest governor in Nigeria. See head like EBa wey elephant match.. cry
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
ahmadmuazu5:
After 2019 election Wike will never be seen again unless the time EFCC will invite him for questions were did he take Rivers money

Coming from one Ahmad Muazu! SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
The peoples governor... you resemble Mr Ibu here ooooo choi cheesy

Anyways, i still like you cool
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by nely(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
The slayer of APC, the wike'd wike...we love you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators / APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.