Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It (7881 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police / Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2016
ENEMIES OF ISLAM EVERYWHERE
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2016
sanandreas:

Germany made a mistake by accepting these Muslims. Merkel did not think twice. Give them an inch, they take a yard.

That is now old school. It is now 'give them an inch and they will want to become a ruler'. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by sanousizayyan(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why is it other religions take every chance they get to insult Muslims. FYI not every one that dresses or talk like a muslim is muslim and bear in mind that one persons wrong does not reflect on others because of his religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by sanousizayyan(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
And for the dude above quoting Quran and lying about its meaning pls stop. It simply shows you have a weak faith if u attack the Muslims holy book(thats why I love Christians in port Harcourt) I know a lot of Christians who have respect for Islam and believe me they are the best of your Christian folks (FOR YOU IS YOUR RELIGION AND FOR ME IS MY RELIGION. Its in the Quran)

1 Like

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Vomm: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
APODA!!! You must be a rapist!! What do you often shout when you are raping ur victim?

Even the. DNA test proved the guy did it abi how u take read ur own?

apeda73:
How can a man be having sex with u and shouting insha Allah.it is two different thing that can not go together.meaning if God will.so it a lie.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Vomm: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Does beheading human beings and shouting allahu akbar go along?
Cos that has been the normal way these notherners kill their victims

iameugene:
Its either this op is stup!d, lying or the person that raped isnt a muslim but tried to say what muslim ppl say, cause i see no sense wen ur saying isha allah in that situation, doesnt even goes along... F00lish ppl

1 Like

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by iameugene(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vomm:

smh how will u say by gods will wen having sex its only said after a prayer lol just like saying in jesus name smh
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Annunaki:

Stop talking rubbish, even islam's best example, mohamed was a serial rapist and he also encouraged his companions to rape sex slaves.

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by uzoormah(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
MUSLIM abi? everywhere you go from Nigeria to Germany
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by iameugene(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2016
Vomm:

we know its not good but yes it does
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

What is your gain?

Gain for exposing this crime? undecided
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
Europe are paying for their Softness on these migrants... It is a pity
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Fourwinds: 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
ENEMIES OF ISLAM EVERYWHERE
by their atrocities u will know which religion is Enemy of humanity
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2016
Annunaki:

I have read the quoran and there are instructions on raping sex slaves there. tongue

They are obviously operating from their manuals.
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2016
jordyspices:

Na wah oh

The guy will see it as an obligation to his god.
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2016
tiger28:

So why do terrorists say Allah akbar before blowing themselves up and killing innocent lives??You are a fool!!

Good question. I'm expecting them to tell us why. smiley
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
tiger28:

he is soooo right though. And it is FACTUALLY recorded in the Quran.

They would not see it. cool
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by supercase1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
kimond101:

Mr man, don't mention me again until you educate your ignorance.
Read a Quran and stop spilling rubbish.

Where in the Koran is raoe forbidden u bigoted hypocrite?
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by aAK1(m): 4:50am On Jan 17, 2021
I am not a Muslim but even I know that something isn’t right about the if God wills part

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Top 10 Greatest Robberies In History. / A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.