Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Social Media Manager Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager Needed (950 Views)

Social Media Manager Needed!!! / Vacancy For Social Media Manager / VACANCY: Social Media Manager - Save Your Resume, There's Too Much In Our Inbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Manager Needed by MrPristine: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Vacancy exists in our small but fast growing company www.pristineautosng.com for the position of social media manager. The preferred candidate must be a graduate, posses a good command of the English language and must have good interpersonal skills. He must also be experienced in digital marketing, a social media enthusiast and must be able to manage and provide content for our blog, he must also be able to drive the company's aggressive growth strategy. Renumeration is very attractive and would include commissions if set targets are met. Interested applicants should send resume to info@pristineautosng.com or deluxefinishings@hotmail.com thank you.
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by imohchard(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
WHAT if the candidate is not a graduate but has experience in digital marketing?
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by MrPristine: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
imohchard:
WHAT if the candidate is not a graduate but has experience in digital marketing?

Well we might consider if the person has a good command of the english language and excellent communication skills.
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by corpROYAL(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrPristine:
Vacancy exists in our small but fast growing company www.pristineautosng.com for the position of social media manager. The preferred candidate must be a graduate, posses a good command of the English language and must have good interpersonal skills. He must also be experienced in digital marketing, a social media enthusiast and must be able to manage and provide content for our blog, he must also be able to drive the company's aggressive growth strategy. Renumeration is very attractive and would include commissions if set targets are met. Interested applicants should send resume to info@pristineautosng.com or deluxefinishings@hotmail.com thank you.

I can do the job all but provision of content will depend how much the company will offer. I can manage your social media, I can as well handle blog post and any other related digital marketing. if i can be hire, I my engage fully in the company or it can be done at any where I am?
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by imohchard(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
i sent you a mail.. did you see it?
MrPristine:

Well we might consider if the person has a good command of the english language and excellent communication skills.
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by MrPristine: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
imohchard:
i sent you a mail.. did you see it?

I probably deed, we have received several mails between yesterday and today based on our vacancy. Thanx smiley

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Customer Care (contact Centre) Needed At A Transport Company In Lekk / Jobs At Lenovo Nigeria / Motion Graphics Artist Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.