Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi (961 Views)

Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by Kennyroy24(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
President Buhari has approved the sack of more Director Generals of Federal Government parastatals. The list of the parastatals that have their DGs fired include;

-Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
- New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
- Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board(NCDMB)

- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund)
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Petroleum Equalization Fund Nigeria Railways Corporation (NRC) (xv) Bureau of
-Public Procurements (BPP)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
-Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
-National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Council (NIPC)
- Bank of Industry (BoI)
-National Centre for Women Development (NCWD)
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
-Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
-Nigerian Export-Import Bank

-National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic In Persons and Other Related Matters (NAPTIP)

http://www.omobasblog.com/2016/02/buhari-fires-more-dgs-including-those.html
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by Elosky20: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
season of sack continues

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by mightyokwy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin. E don red for them ogas wey dy chop our money. Bubu abeg make u also check your ministers grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
I do not think it is good to sack people when they are actually doing well. It distract progress. If this is just politics of PATRONAGE AND REWARD, then, it is bad move.
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by nnachukz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
His brothers up there are warming up to take over. 95% of the would be appointees must be from a particular part of the country. Oma se ooo.
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by MrImole: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Keep sacking, we don't care anymore, our economy is already sacked.
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
The MAHDI preparing the Kwantiri for incoming Dajja come 2019 who will not find it difficult to implement sharia across Nijeriya.

Full Northernisation and Islamisation coming soon!!
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by dani3(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Season of sack and fire...

Watching.....
Observing.....
Noteing........ cool
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think I should change my name to Abdukadir usman bn mohammed, and also decamp to APC so that I will be kwanpitent and kwarupt pree, probably, my name go fit enter the new list that will take over from the sacked ones.
Re: Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2016

(1)

The Photo That Proves Nigeria Will Never Be One / Is NLC On Strike? If Yes, Till When / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.